Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chatwalk - Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Finally, an excuse an explaination!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Woohoo! Working in Penneys at Oxegen! So excited, gonna be such craic! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Need to get some fab skinny jeans, anyone know anywhere that has nice ones atm? Saw some decent pairs in River Island a few weeks ago but I read on here that they stretch after one wear? =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

boomkatalog I have gotten lovely skinny jeans in Next, Vero Moda, my friend swears by Penneys ones, but I just recently got a lovely pair of Ichi ones, there's no point really telling you where I got them as it's just a shop local to me, but if you could find other shops that stock that brand they might be worth a look. It's my second paid from that brand in 3 years and the first pair are still in perfect condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

There's a Penneys at Oxegen? lol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

phasers wrote: »
    There's a Penneys at Oxegen? lol!

Yup! This is the first year. It's in the main arena, so excited!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Need to get some fab skinny jeans, anyone know anywhere that has nice ones atm? Saw some decent pairs in River Island a few weeks ago but I read on here that they stretch after one wear? =/

The Jamie ones in Topshop are lovely...but then they stretch :/

I bought some French Connection ones a few weeks ago. Quite pricey but they are PERFECT! Great fit and don't stretch. It's trial and error really, depends on your own body shape :)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I got brilliant ones in Forever 21 - not sure how many wears you'd get out of them before stretching tho, definitely more than one - I rarely wear them more than twice without washing - but wore them twice over the weekend while I was away and they looked perfect still end of second day. Sure anyway for 25 euro you can't really go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Found these gloves while cleaning out my room. I don't think I've ever found anything this amazing and I doubt I ever will again. Roll on A/W '11.

img000127.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

qz wrote: »
    Found these gloves while cleaning out my room. I don't think I've ever found anything this amazing and I doubt I ever will again. Roll on A/W '11.

img000127.jpg
    Where are they from? I love them :D

• Advertisement

I can only assume that they're from the 80's, that's about the best I can narrow it down to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I can only assume that they're from the 80's, that's about the best I can narrow it down to!

That glove is awesome :D I want one haha!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Haha they're awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I have a pair like these, except they have witches and scarecrows, sort of Wizard of Oz themed... maybe a late 80s/90s think for finger puppet gloves? I loved them! They don't fit anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

img000127.jpg

I had that exact same glove when I was younger. I think somewhere around the early 90s. Gawd the memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

img000127.jpg
    Love those gloves, So cute!

I'm gonna give the pair to my kid sister (4), she should get a kick out of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Does anyone know what the blowfish shoe sizes are like? Do they run true to size or anything? I tried on what I thought was a 5 yesterday but it's gone today. I tried a 4 on with tights and it seemed ok.

They are 44e in the office sale and I need them in my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

So may I ask all your advice here? Now that these are on the way, what could they be teamed up with? I kinda like what this lady has done. I was thinking a skirt with a slit and perhaps a woolen blazer? Maybe some sort of past the knee dress with a slit?

She already has skinny jeans so I'd like to get her something a little more upmarket to wear with the boots. Something stylish and sophisticated a little.

Great boots where did you pick them up?and she like them?

So remember we were talking about that Deco den thing a while ago?

Well I just bought this for my new phone :cool:

117vh.jpg

• Advertisement

Kate Moss got married.

I like the top of her dress, not keen on the bottom/skirt of it though.

article-2010250-0CD2F94600000578-6_634x754.jpg

article-2010250-0CD2FD4A00000578-400_634x813.jpg

article-2010250-0CD2C11400000578-522_634x361.jpg

I don't like the blue outfit at all.:o

article-2010058-0CCEA1C100000578-462_306x509.jpg

article-2010058-0CCE84A500000578-229_306x632.jpg

article-2010058-0CCE860D00000578-339_306x632.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I loved all of the dress, especially the veil.

I'm not sure how I felt about the blue dress, I hate the boots. Not keen on the shade of blue, but I love the bohemian feel to it, which is so much a part of her own style.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Wow. That blue dress is horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I think she looked fantastic; the dress is beautiful and even tho I am not a massive veil person it's really elegant.
    Blue dress..oh no. It's like something from the shop that used to be in Galway called 'Dopey Doras'...middle aged women getting in touch with their airy fairy side..blues are even worse. I don't think that colour suits Kate at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

I think her wedding dress is gorgeous! So elegant :) I love how all the flower girls have white dresses as well, and how there are so many of them! It looks great! Also love their hair pieces, the crown of leaves!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I love her wedding dress. It's such a hard style to pull off too and she looks fantastic. I hate veils but her one has made me consider the possibility of having one.

The blue dress is vile.

Oh her dress is gorgeous! I normally hate veils but that one's really beautiful.

Is that her daughter in the first pic? She's so pretty.

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert got married in Monaco today.

Her dress was stunningly beautiful. She looks fabulous.

article-0-0CD6194600000578-428_634x848.jpg

article-0-0CD6109C00000578-745_634x920.jpg

article-0-0CD6196200000578-698_634x402.jpg

article-0-0CD6197B00000578-724_634x805.jpg

article-0-0CD6189400000578-866_634x958.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010582/Monaco-royal-wedding-Charlene-Prince-Albert-say-vows-official-ceremony.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

princess Charlene looks fab.

I think Kate just looks so plain Jane. I wish she would do something different! :rolleyes: Her blue outfit is hideous.....looks like she fell out of a lucky bag! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I don't like Charlene's dress. The shape is nice but I don't like the details on it. Looking at the photographs of the church ceremony they didn't really look too happy. She's gorgeous but she really needed to smile a bit.

Advertisement