Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Chatwalk - Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

phasers wrote: »
    So remember we were talking about that Deco den thing a while ago?

Well I just bought this for my new phone :cool:

117vh.jpg
    So jealous! Still need to make a cover for mine like this! I would buy one but I think it would be fun to make one!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

So jealous! Still need to make a cover for mine like this! I would buy one but I think it would be fun to make one!
    I'm dying to try and make one, I've been collecting bits and bobs and I'm hoping to try and make an ipod cover soon :D

I've seen pictures online of laptops and cameras and all sorts but I'm too scared to try those!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Acoshla your look is lovely in the WDYWT thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Yeah, LOVING that blazer! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Aw thanks girls :o

Yeah I love that blazer, it's an XL and I really could've just done with the Large but it was the only size left, but it's grand, I keep meaning to take in the front of it the tiniest bit by moving the little hook but I never get around to it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I was just thinking today that all men should be trained to give professional blowdrys, how amazing would that be :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

My mates boyfriend is a hairdresser, you can always tell when he's spent the night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Trying to pick my must-haves out of my make up bag for Oxegen today was torture. I just wish I could bring it all! :pac:

Suncream and face paint. That is all.

My mouse face from Electric Picnic.

mousey.jpg

I did actually pack nail polish last year! All the girls ended up with bright blue nails!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Acoshla, I am in love with your shoes from that picture! I love the polka dots.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Tayla wrote: »
    I was just thinking today that all men should be trained to give professional blowdrys, how amazing would that be :D
    /:eek: Doubletake
    Oh, heh. Missread that compleatly.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Acoshla, I am in love with your shoes from that picture! I love the polka dots.:)

Thanks! I got them just a few days ago because Stray_Cat posted them in Latest Purchases and I had to have them! Still some of them available on schuh website.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

OldGoat wrote: »
    /:eek: Doubletake
    Oh, heh. Missread that compleatly.

Oh thanks goodness I'm not the only one. I was going to say something, but well, I thought "that's just not the kind of thing a gal says in a fashion forum".

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Whereas I have no scruples or sense of decorum. :cool:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭bacon?

Tayla wrote: »

I read this wrong first... anyway, how do you give a professional blowdry? Do you not just have to make sure the blowy end is pointing in the right direction?

OldGoat wrote: »
    Whereas I have no scruples or sense of decorum. :cool:

Just as well, or I'd have had to let my otherwise impeccable image slide to reveal the lack of decorum underneath :eek:

I got a job at Lacoste on Madison Avenue! YAY!!! Around the corner from Chanel, Dior, Burberry. SIGH I know where I'll be spending my lunch breaks!

Twee. wrote: »
    I got a job at Lacoste on Madison Avenue! YAY!!! Around the corner from Chanel, Dior, Burberry. SIGH I know where I'll be spending my lunch breaks!

Wow that's awesome, congrats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

OMG well done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Congrats Twee :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've moved the Italian Vogue posts to their own thread.

Congratulations on the job Twee. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Wow Twee, that's great! Well done :)

Eep thanks! I won't have to resort to the on the street charity sign up thing now, yay! I could not stand outside in the sun all day :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Congratulations on your new job Twee :D It sounds very exciting.

I really like the Star Style thread on Kate Middleton, It brings a new element of discussion to the forum. We should have a thread for another style icon, Any ideas? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Sibylla wrote: »
    Congratulations on your new job Twee :D It sounds very exciting.

I really like the Star Style thread on Kate Middleton, It brings a new element of discussion to the forum. We should have a thread for another style icon, Any ideas? :)

Katie Price, perhaps?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Anyone know what happened to the thread on F+A where some lady asked what we thought of two wedding dresses?..the first was lovely but she had swapped it for a generic plain one..I LOVED the first one and meant to take the url but forgot...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

As far as I can remember it was deleted because she was a spammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

As far as I can remember it was deleted because she was a spammer.

I thought so alright, but feck I wish I had gotten tht dress pic! Nargh!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Sibylla wrote: »

I was thinking about this - but it could resort to off-topic chat. My idea was to have a "Style Inspiration" thread, where you just post up photos of outfits and images that you like and inspire you and where you might get some of your ideas from for your own personal style... might be a bit too general though!

• Advertisement

Urgh, did anyone else get the ASOS mailshot for Autumn fashions? :( Depressing.

Advertisement