Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay 02 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Giving the proceeds to charity is a really decent thing to do. Fairplay to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Just got 2 tickets for the 29th on Ticketmaster. Thats the Friday show. Thought these were sold out for all dates

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭weezer1980

i managed to get 4 for the Sunday gig in block E. like yourself, assumed it was sold out. was trying to get the tickets for the new date through the pre sale. they must have released a new batch. enjoy to all that are going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

There's more tickets available for the monday gig. Just bought a couple - excellent seats too.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

I was unable to get any in the priority sale yesterday for the 3rd but went onto ticketmaster and got 2 tickets for the 1st- Sunday night.

Seats near the front too so couldn't believe it...delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

bon jovi at 9
    peter kay at 9

i can feel a meltdown on ticketmaster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

all cool got some for the monday show not sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Peter+Kay+peterkey.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

hey guys, just looking for help, im wondering do any of ye know have i a good view from my seats, its section B Row 24 seats 45 46 and 47, i know theres the seating plan up here, im kinda able to find my seats but just wanna know really do i have a good view or will i need binoculars :-) they seem like good seats anyway. im not familiar with the O2 what so ever so any help would be greatful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Are all dates sold out now? Been looking through all the days on ticketmaster - no luck on getting anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

doesnt say sold out on ticketmaster. I just remembered this recently,cant wait im sitting in block F row 22, so ive never been to the O2 before but they look alright seating wise, at least im not in that chump green section.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This actually came around quite quickly considering how far in advance tickets were booked..

.. looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Zombienosh wrote: »
    doesnt say sold out on ticketmaster. I just remembered this recently,cant wait im sitting in block F row 22, so ive never been to the O2 before but they look alright seating wise, at least im not in that chump green section.

Enjoy looking at the back of my head.

Block A(I think - right in front of him), Row 9. :D Different night maybe.(used fan club)

All I could get for Michael McIntyre was Block E and I used 02 Prioirty FFS!! :(

It took a long time for Peter Kay to come around didn't it. 1.5 years nearly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,682 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Can't wait for this. Am in the 3rd row of the flat seating, can't believe the gig has FINALLY come around!

Anyone know if there's a support act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Really looking forward to this one but for once I'm not driving so any idea which is the handiest DART station-Grand Canal Dock or Pearse? I know I can go to Connolly and get the LUAS but this is easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 palace59

<ModEdit> Please read the charter - no ticket sales.

Try Adverts.ie </ModEdit>

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

palace59 wrote: »

If you sell them on http://www.adverts.ie you can only sell them for face value.

Try fleabay, they seem to be going between 119(2nd row) and 300 per pair of tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Berty wrote: »
    Enjoy looking at the back of my head.

Block A(I think - right in front of him), Row 9. :D Different night maybe.(used fan club)

I'm in the front row - Can't beat a nice bit of leg room !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

SkidMark wrote: »
    I'm in the front row - Can't beat a nice bit of leg room !

as long as you don't get the p*ss ripped out of you that is

Dilemma - train or drive? :o

• Advertisement

Train. LUAS service to and from the O2 is superb. And if you're heading into Heuston you can get the LUAS right outside.

Train goes to Connolly from Sligo unfortunately.

I'm staying in the Gibson right by the O2 - Junior Suite w/ Bed & Breakfast for 2 for €99 (now expired obviously).

€14 a night parking there isn't bad.

I'm torn - the train is fecking €44 return! :eek:

Ah I'd drive then. Gives ya more flexibilty

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Well folks can i expect a good show tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Was last night the 1st night?

What time did he walk on stage at?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

According to e mail i got off ticketmaster. Doors open 6.30 and he comes on stage at 8pm

Seemed to be largely positive over Twitter anyways. My sister and her boyfriend were at it and said it was great.

Heading off for the 11am train shortly.

Packed it, Booked it, F*cked Off!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

he came on stage a little before half 8, no support act. Was on until around 9, then there was a half hour interval. He then came back on untill about 10 past 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

he came on stage a little before half 8, no support act. Was on until around 9, then there was a half hour interval. He then came back on untill about 10 past 10.

What?? so he just did an hour in total?!?! - I've been waiting 2 years for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

aye just over an hour in total, was a bit dissapointed it wasn't longer and that there wasn't any good quality support act. Im sure alot of comediens would give there right nut to get the opportunity to play in front of that many people.

That being said he was very funny, same formula as his previous shows but could have been longer

Advertisement