Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

mysterious wrote: »
    Good question, I really dont know, because most lizards are wealthy elites, so there is no excuse for not having good teeth. But just look at Bush, Al gore, the Queen, Queen Mum, Prince Charles, Richard Baker, Kissinger, the Pope, Michael Chertoff, and a few others, their teeth are disgusting and the bottom teeth are always razor sharp.

I think its something to do when they shapeshift their fillings fall out and they cant have dentures for this reason its probably why when they get old they have to do with the teeth they have.

I was just joking about John Bruton, i can't say he is one, who knows.
    when dentures are made they are coloured to match your good teeth, the only time you see older people with white teeth is when they have had all their teeth out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

getz wrote: »
    when dentures are made they are coloured to match your good teeth, the only time you see older people with white teeth is when they have had all their teeth out,

Your telling me this because?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

"There are in Masonry," say the ancient lectures, "twelve original points which form the basis of the system, and comprehend the whole ceremony of initiation. Without the existence of these points, no man ever was, or can be, legally and essentially received into the Order. Every person who is made a Mason must go through all these twelve forms and ceremonies, not only in the first degree, but in every subsequent one." Esteeming these points of the highest importance in the ceremonies of the Order, our ancient brethren exercised great ingenuity in giving them symbolical explanations, and refer the twelve parts of the ceremony of initiation to the twelve tribes of Israel. Notwithstanding the value and importance our ancient brethren deemed theses points to possess, the Grand Lodge of England thought proper, at the Union in 1813, to strike them from its rituals, and substitute three "new" points. Neither of these systems has ever been practiced in this country; the "four" perfect points" constitute an adequate substitute for either. The symbolism embraced in the explanation of the "Twelve Grand Points" may not be uninteresting or unacceptable to the reader.

1. The opening of the Lodge was symbolized by the tribe of Reuven (Reuben), because he was the first born of his father Jacob, who called him "the beginning of his strength," the door, as it were, by which the children of Israel entered the world. He was, therefore, appropriately adopted as the emblem of that ceremony which is essentially the beginning of every initiation.

2. The preparation of the candidate was symbolized by the tribe of Simeon, because Simeon prepared the instruments for the slaughter of the Shechemites, which excited the heavy displeasure of his parent; and therefore, to perpetuate abhorrence of his cruelty, candidates for initiation were deprived of all weapons, both offensive and defensive. Remember from the scriptures, Shechem violated the chastity of Simeon's sister, Dinah, and with his brother Levi, killed the Shechemites during the third day of recovery from their circumcision. This is a period of time, when the male organ is most sensitive when circumcised as an adult.

3. The report of the Senior Deacon referred to the tribe of Levi, in commemoration of the signal or report which Levi was supposed to have given to his brother Simeon when they assailed the men of Shechem at a time when they were incapable of defending themselves, and put them all to the sword, because of the affront which, Dinah, their sister, had received from Shechem, the son of Hamor.

4. The entrance of the candidate into the Lodge was symbolized by the tribe of Judah, because they were the first to cross the river Jordan and enter the promised land of "milk and honey," coming from the darkness and servitude, as it were, of the wilderness by many dangerous and wearisome journeys into the light and liberty of Canaan.

5. The prayer was symbolized by Zevulun (Zebulun), because the blessing and prayer of Jacob were given to Zevulun, in preference to his brother Issachar.

6. The circumambulation referred to the tribe of Issachar, because, as a thriftless and indolent tribe, they required a leader to advance them to an equal elevation with the other tribes.

7. The advancing to the altar was symbolized by the tribe of Dan, that the candidate might be taught by contrast to advance in the way of truth and holiness as rapidly as this tribe advanced to idolatry, for it was among the tribe of Dan that the serpent was first set up for adoration.

8. The obligation referred to the tribe of Gad, in allusion to the solemn vow which was made by Jephthah, Judge of Israel, who was of that tribe.

9. The entrusting of the candidate with the mysteries was symbolized by the tribe of Asher, because he was then presented with the rich fruits of Masonic knowledge, as Asher was said to be the inheritor of fatness and royal dainties.

10. The investiture of the lambskin, by which the candidate is declared free, referred to the tribe of Naphtali, which was invested by Moses with a peculiar freedom, when he said, "O, Naphtali, satisfied with favor and full with the blessing of the Lord, possess thou the West and the South."

11. The ceremony of the northeast corner of the Lodge referred to Joseph, because as this ceremony reminds us of the most superficial part of Masonry, so the two half tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, of which the tribe of Joseph was composed, were accounted to be more superficial than the rest, as they were the descendants of the grandsons only of Jacob.

12. The closing of the Lodge was symbolized by the tribe of Benjamin, who was the youngest of the sons of Jacob, and thus closed his father's strength.

Source: "A Dictionary of Freemasonry" by Robert Macoy (1815-1895) A Freemason

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This is a good link I think for Secret Societies in Ireland that I found.
    http://www.indymedia.ie/article/76810

Interesting article.
    ""Much has also been made of the suggestion that the Catholic Church plays too big a role in Irish current affairs and there are many people who would agree with that. However, we must also take into account section 65 of the Government of Ireland Act, 1920, which states:

'It is hereby declared that existing enactments relative to unlawful oaths or unlawful assemblies in Ireland do not apply to the meetings or proceedings of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Ireland, or of any lodge or society recognised by that Grand Lodge.'

I notice they didnt say illegal they said unlawfull which is worse.

Also this was interesting.
    Dail Dr Noel Browne 16 July 1969
    "In regard to the whole business of appointments [to the Universities], I do not think there is much to choose between the two of them—the Knights of Columbanus predominantly in University College and the Freemasons in Trinity College— and the two of them going on together presumably sharing out the different jobs to suit themselves."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I've decided to join the freemasons. Mainly from being on here, and wanting to find out what the truth is myself. Also couldn't hurt to know a few people as I am probably going to setup a small firm on top of my current job.

Ive met the local lodge secretary and the provincial secretary, and now I just need to apply and see if they let me in.

Ill post here of what my experience of the group is. So far the two men I have met are gents. Also I was surprised to discover that a lot of my neighbours have been masons for years and I had no clue.

Like summerskin asked. Is there any good reason (facts based) of why not to join?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,505 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

yekahs wrote: »
    I've decided to join the freemasons. Mainly from being on here, and wanting to find out what the truth is myself. Also couldn't hurt to know a few people as I am probably going to setup a small firm on top of my current job.

Ive met the local lodge secretary and the provincial secretary, and now I just need to apply and see if they let me in.

Ill post here of what my experience of the group is. So far the two men I have met are gents. Also I was surprised to discover that a lot of my neighbours have been masons for years and I had no clue.

Like summerskin asked. Is there any good reason (facts based) of why not to join?

I hope you have a great experience.
    I don't think that anyone who's done their homework on this subject would say that Freemasons are all bad people. In fact I'm sure the opposite is true.
    Saying all Freemasons are responsible for the negative's in our culture is like saying that the staff in Anglo Irish Bank are all responsible for the actions of the managment.

We won't be expecting anything but positives from your reports. If you get to the 33rd degree or beyond we'll be interested in what you're got to tell us, but then that is supposedly where the real secrecy starts anyway.

That allowed for military folk?

That allowed for military folk?

Can't join secret societies, but the masons aren't one.

Can't join secret societies, but the masons aren't one.

Really? What are the masons then?

Best of luck with it so.

say hello to
    Bush, Al gore, the Queen, Queen Mum, Prince Charles, Richard Baker, Kissinger, the Pope, Michael Chertoff, and a few others

for me!

Really? What are the masons then?

Best of luck with it so.

A society with some secrets ;). But seriously, most masons, openly admit they are masons, their buildings have their logos on them. They announce publically their meeting places and times, so I don't see how they could be classified as a secret society.
    say hello to

for me!

Queen mother? Thought it was boys only?

I'll do my best, but you'd have a better shot at meeting them, given your missus is related to royalty (IIRC)

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    I hope you have a great experience.
    I don't think that anyone who's done their homework on this subject would say that Freemasons are all bad people. In fact I'm sure the opposite is true.
    Saying all Freemasons are responsible for the negative's in our culture is like saying that the staff in Anglo Irish Bank are all responsible for the actions of the managment.

We won't be expecting anything but positives from your reports. If you get to the 33rd degree or beyond we'll be interested in what you're got to tell us, but then that is supposedly where the real secrecy starts anyway.

Thanks for the good wishes. Ill post as honestly as I can about my experience.

A society with some secrets ;). But seriously, most masons, openly admit they are masons, their buildings have their logos on them. They announce publically their meeting places and times, so I don't see how they could be classified as a secret society.

Queen mother? Thought it was boys only?

I'll do my best, but you'd have a better shot at meeting them, given your missus is related to royalty (IIRC)

In fairness the Queen mother is dead, but she would have been part of the order of the Garter, as is the Queen and not the Freemasons proper.

I do hope you get what you want out of it and have a good time at your meetings. I hear they're mostly nice people doing good things so I'm sure it'll be nice to help out in that regard.

As for the stuff discussed here, well if you're not a "bloodline" you're probably only ever going to be a porch mason like the majority. I doubt you're reports will be really earth shattering as most of us are already familiar with the majority of the things you'll be going through.
    As I said before, if you get past the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite we'll be real interested to read what you've got to say.

All the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Shakey FFS!, why the fukk go through that initiation, for material advancement?, you don't need them kunt's to open a business what higher being do you believe in?.

You'll be led round in circles with mumbo jumbo, that mean's nothing (just conditioning), swearing your blood oath to the great architect of the universe, whatever that is.

I know a fella was asked to join in London,he didn't, his father was one, when the father died the brethren came round and collected his little black book and various item's from a secret hiding place that nobody but the father and brethren knew about. A few weird stories I was told about them by this fella, they are a secret society, we may well see their buildings, their public face, but do we know it's purpose, your about to join and you know nothing about the inner workings, yet claim it's not a secret society.

And you'll post HERE your experience of the group?, that's a contradiction.

EDIT:

126070.jpg

uprising2 wrote: »
    Shakey FFS!, why the fukk go through that initiation, for material advancement?, you don't need them kunt's to open a business what higher being do you believe in?.

You'll be led round in circles with mumbo jumbo, that mean's nothing (just conditioning), swearing your blood oath to the great architect of the universe, whatever that is.

I know a fella was asked to join in London,he didn't, his father was one, when the father died the brethren came round and collected his little black book and various item's from a secret hiding place that nobody but the father and brethren knew about. A few weird stories I was told about them by this fella, they are a secret society, we may well see their buildings, their public face, but do we know it's purpose, your about to join and you know nothing about the inner workings, yet claim it's not a secret society.

As much as we feel he's making a wrong move, it is his decision.
    I know I wouldn't join any group such as the freemasons for many reasons.
    I certainly wouldn't join them for material reasons as in advancing my career. Sure its handy to get a leg up, but if you don't deserve something and you get it because your buddies in some society make it happen for you, you haven't earned it and don't deserve it. This is one face of the freemasons that is less than virtuous, and displays a similar trait in those who take advantage of it.

I do wish Yekahs all the best and hope he gets what he wants from the freemason's. I don't however condone joining them and taking advantage of the help they can give give you just because your'e one of them. I know the freemasons engage in a lot of good works, and I hope that Yekahs can find some fulfilment in helping others through the freemasons at the very least.

Shakey FFS!, why the fukk go through that initiation, for material advancement?, you don't need them kunt's to open a business
    Thats a secondary advantage. The first is to get to know the people in the place I now live better, and to be able to help out in the community a bit.

Normally I would have joined the rugby club, but I can't play this year because I banjaxed my knee in a car crash, and I'm not really into golf.
    what higher being do you believe in?.

Baphomet, naturally! :P

No, actually, I don't really know what name I'd call it. Perhaps the creative force. Grand Architect wouldn't be a bad name either. Essentially my belief is that before there was the universe as we know it in its present form there was a 'creative force' that 13.7bn years or so ago, for whatever reason, changed to everything we see and experience today, including time and space itself.

I see this through the the beauty of the universe. Not a subjective awe inspiring beauty like when you look at the hubble deep space photos, but a beauty in the perfect mathematics of the universe. The fact that everything is just so. The ordered and rules based universe, is what leads me to believe there was an original creative entity, and that it is now everywhere. In every atom of the universe.

Of course I would never try and prove this irrational belief to anyone else. There is as much proof for it as anything else. But pending further evidence, this is the best I can come up with for why we are here.

The great architect is to whatever God you believe in. The Freemasons are inclusive, and don't mind what God you believe in. That is a trait I would love to see other organisations adopt.

And I'll never know unless I join. I am a curious cat.

Obviously I won't break any oaths. You're free to believe I am telling the truth or lying. But I will be as honest as I have always been.

EDIT:

126070.jpg

:D:D:D Now that is funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I don't really know what name I'd call it. Perhaps the creative force. Grand Architect wouldn't be a bad name either.

You fogot flying spaggetti monster!!

All hail his noodliness!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Suggest Yekahs should plan on wearing asbestos underpants we he meets his ''grand architect''.

squod wrote: »
    Suggest Yekahs should plan on wearing asbestos underpants we he meets his ''grand architect''.

You wha??

I don't get it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You wha??

I don't get it? :confused:

Cause the Grand Architect is Satan, therefore on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Are you prepared for a death experience? I wouldnt count it out hehe.
    If in the old days the idea was to scare the bejesus out of ye to cause an obe or surreal experience you will never forget(anchor/rebirth) I would expect something a bit scary or at least be prepared for the unexpected like a blindfolded step into nothingness :) Id be let down if there wasnt! lol
    Otherwise best of luck and careful not to get pulled into gossip and politics :)

@Uprising. LOL at the picture.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Cause the Grand Architect is Satan, therefore on fire.

Right, funny ole sense of humour squod has. :rolleyes:

Torakx wrote: »
    Are you prepared for a death experience? I wouldnt count it out hehe.
    If in the old days the idea was to scare the bejesus out of ye to cause an obe or surreal experience you will never forget(anchor/rebirth) I would expect something a bit scary or at least be prepared for the unexpected like a blindfolded step into nothingness :) Id be let down if there wasnt! lol

Well the two gents I met about it did say not to worry about the initiation, and to remember everyone else had been through it before, so I kind of expect that!

I think it'll go something like this:

Stonecutter_initiation.jpg

I doubt Yekahs initiation will be anything to write home about.
    I'm sure the interetsing stuff is only revelant to the higher degree's.
    It'll probably be the noose around the neck, sack over the head, one trouser leg rolled up vanilla type of initiation.:pac:

Well the two gents I met about it did say not to worry about the initiation, and to remember everyone else had been through it before, so I kind of expect that!

I think it'll go something like this:

cautious2.jpg

ritualgrave.jpg

"I saw a code of Masonic legislation adapted to prostrate every principle of equal justice and to corrupt every sentiment of virtuous feeling in the soul of him who bound his allegiance to it. I saw the practice of common honesty, the kindness of Christian benevolence, even the abstinence of atrocious crimes; limited exclusively by lawless oaths and barbarous penalties, to the social relations between the Brotherhood and the Craft."
    President John Quincy Adams

Seem's that's the universal statement for initiates, "Don't worry we all went through the exact same thing"( blindfolded, noose placed around neck, one trouser leg up, breast exposed, looking like a plonker selling his soul without even realising it)
    The one thing that I was told before hand was that everything about the ceremony would be very dignified and respectful, and I didn’t have to worry about being made fun of or anything of that sort. As well, I was warned that I would be exposed to an incredible amount of information, and that I shouldn’t worry if most of it went right over my head. The analogy that was used was one of a tidal wave. Most of it would pass right by me, but in the end, I would still be quite wet. The most common comment to me before the ceremony began was “Don’t worry, everyone here went through the exact same thing.” Another comment was “This entire night and everything that happens is for you guys”.
    I’m not going to go over all of the details of what happens in an initiation ceremony, but I will give my impressions about it. My Sponsors told me at the start not to look too deeply into the details of the ceremony itself, because it would take away some of the mystery and strip away from my enjoyment of the night. While I was reading “Freemasons for Dummies”, there is actually a part where it tells potential candidates to skip the next section of the book for that exact same reason. I knew some of the details before hand about what generally would happen, but it turned out that I didn’t really know anything substantial.
    http://horseshoesandhandgrenades.wordpress.com/2007/01/11/my-initiation-ceremony-into-freemasonry/

But shakey why go through this weird occult initiation?, why do you need to do this to help in the community or get to know people in your area?.
    If I'm honest it seem's a really stupid reason.
    “Freemasons are hoodwinked immediately with the very first oath they take as an Entered Apprentice - the first degree of Freemasonry. At that stage a person states he would rather kill himself than reveal the secrets of Freemasonry,” said Martyn Attard.

“Freemasons say they make ‘good men better’... and at the time when I had a problem with alcohol, how could they have made me a better man?” asked Mr Attard who formed part of the Marsamxett Lodge in Valletta.
    “Once I was accepted in Freemasonry and in a Lodge that made ‘good men better’ I simply drank more! The bar at the Marsamxett Lodge was open every Saturday morning and beverage prices were very reasonable so I rarely missed the weekly informal gathering,” he remarked.
    http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/malta.html

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….
    Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

(No clause provided for telling the truth on boards.ie)
    Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";
    Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

Shakey I can see this ending bad for you, I'd hate to see you having your throat slit, tounge torn out, buried in the sand's of Killiney.

But seriously your going to take this oath to help your community and to get to know them better?, where the fukk do you live?, the village of the damned!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

like a plonker selling his soul without even realising it

Jaysus Uprising you should know better! He hasn't bartered for anything, he's bluddy giving it away.

In answer to your questions Uprising.

WHY DO FREEMASONS TAKE OATHS, SOME OF WHICH CONTAIN HIDEOUS PENALTIES?
    In each degree ceremony the candidate or member is required to make a solemn promise, or obligation, never to reveal certain matters which are about to be revealed to him. Again, these relate to the methods of mutual recognition which have been retained for reasons of tradition.
    When Masonic ritual was developing in the 1600's and 1700's it was quite common for legal and civil oaths to contain physical penalties for breach of such promises. Freemasonry seemed to follow the practice but the so called ‘hideous penalties' contained in the obligations were symbolic and were not carried out. In the 1800's they were relegated to mere historical mention.

WHY IS ANCIENT RITUAL STILL USED BY FREEMASONS IN THIS ULTRA-MODERN WORLD?
    The narrative and symbolism of ritual which has been passed down through many generations impresses the principles and teachings of Freemasonry more firmly in the mind of candidates and members than if they were passed on in the matter-of-fact modern language. Ritual is one of the aspects of the Order which members enjoy; the shared experience seems to bind them together.

As for why would I want to go through it.

A few reasons, but, one of the main ones is the intrigue of it. I'm sure it'll be less impressive than I hope though.

As for the no opt out for boards.ie clause.

I said earlier, that I would be as honest as I can. I won't be breaking any oaths though. Not out of any kind of fear, just to keep my word.

As for my soul. Its available to the highest bidder, given its fictional.

As for why would I want to go through it.

A few reasons, but, one of the main ones is the intrigue of it. I'm sure it'll be less impressive than I hope though.

As for the no opt out for boards.ie clause.

I said earlier, that I would be as honest as I can. I won't be breaking any oaths though. Not out of any kind of fear, just to keep my word.

Well if your intent on joining there's feckall I can do about it, but hopefully you'll see it for what it is and get the fukk out of there.
    Bring your AUG A1 with you just incase they try hold you down while devore has his way with you.

Has it anything to do with your career in the army and the prospect of going higher up?

Shakey if your as honest as you "can", you'll be saying very little or nothing at all.

As for your soul it's not fictional, but we'll agree to disagree on that.

I'm not one for dogmatic religious BS etc..., but I feel you should prove your soul doesn't exist before you state that is the case. I certainly don't think Satan is coming to relieve you of your soul, but something that's as intangible as a soul can hardly be casually dismissed.

I really don't think you're doing anything wrong or right by joining the freemasons and even if iI did it wouldn't stop you from doing it. So why should I or anyone else here care?
    If it is a mistake, it's your mistake, no one elese's problem or business. All I can do is wish you good luck as I already have.
    We all have to follow our own paths and respect the rights of others to follow theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

Hi guys,

just came across this thread, so i hope you do not mind a few comments.

as a member of a Lodge for the past 20 odd years I am sure Yekahs will have a positive experience.

Advice I would offer is to get a handle on the ages, and interests of members of the Lodge he wishes to join, (by the way, you do not apply you are invited to join). Many lodges especially in Dublin have predominately retired( i.e over 65 ) members.

It can be difficult to find common interests if the age profile does not match.

The Ritual is interesting and he can progress through the varoius offices within the Lodge, by memorising Ritual for each office

Don't expect the meetings to be much different from other Socities, minutes of meetings, financial updates, upcoming events, and usual boring committee stuff.

Most interesting part I found was travel, its possible to turn up at a Masonic Hall anywhere and attend a meeting, I have attended meetings in New york, London, various other UK cities, South Africa, and of course all over Ireland. Thats a great way to meet people in places you are visiting, you will be most welcome, and as a visitor will be well looked after.

charity is an inportant part of the organisation, a collection is made at each meeting, and yearly there are special events to raise funds.

Ignore all the conspiricy stuff, posted here, it can be a rewarding experience, but do not expect membership to improve your prospects in business, it does not work that way .

Good Luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭princeofparma

Isn't it true that freemasonry emerged in the aftermath of the disaster which destroyed Atlantis? After the earth's poles shifted and the ice sheets enveloped the world, the few survivors arrived in Egypt and were worshipped as gods. They taught maths, science and technology to the primitive people of the Middle East.
    Moses, a prince of ancient Egypt took the Israelites to Canaan and used the the Egyptian technology to build the Ark of the Covenant which was a superweapon that made Israel strong.
    After the Romans finally destroyed Herod's temple, the Jews and Jerusalem Church took the knowledge with them and infiltrated the royal families of Europe. They were behind the Crusades which was an attempt to defeat Islam which was created by a rogue freemason Mohammed who sought to conquer the world. Freemasons were behind the Enlightenment and the American Revolution and it was ancient knowledge - the Holy Grail - recovered from the bowels of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem - that made nuclear bombs possible.
    The destruction of the Twin Towers - which symbolise the twin pillars of freemasonry - instigated the final civil war between freemasonry and Islam which is a corruption of the original religion of Atlantis.

pilars.gif

National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg

mecca210.jpg

Advertisement