Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

now that's more like the kind of reply i was seeking, thank you.

I was merely playing devil's advocate with the money and power comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

humanji wrote: »
    I fairness, you're only going to hear good things about them from members, and you're only going to hear bad things about them on a conspiracy forum. If you've read up about them and feel you want to be part of it, then go for it. If there are nefarious deeds going on in it then you can decide to be part of them or not, if they ever present themselves to you.

Please stop labelling all conspiracy theorists Humaji. Conspiracy theorists don't think all freemasonary is bad, and everyone outside it thinks its good.

Most conspiracy theorists are a little smarter than this really dumbing thinking in my view. Good and bad is a humanist thought pattern. We polzarise things as another way to try understand something. But polarizing actually doesnt work.

Most conspriacy theorist do not think what you think. Unless you've asked them all individuually on their thoughts. Maybe a simpe rephrase would be better, by saying "some" people on this forum may think its bad, and "some" people on this forum think it's good.

I personally think freemasonary "just is" meaning just all other organisations in society. Its there because its part of this reality hologram that we exist in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

summerskin wrote: »
    what s**t would that be exactly?

i fancy joining for the brotherhood, the networking possibilities and because i have heard nothing but good from the friends i have in the UK who are freemasons.

if anyone could tell me seriously why not to join, i would definitely reconsider.

I can understand your reason for joining as you probably want to further your career or develop yourself a bit more as a person.The thing that you must realise is that you are joining a SECRET society.If you are ruthless enough and know how to keep your mouth shut you will no doubt get an opportunity to climb the ladder.Once you go up a few degrees you will be promoted into the echelons of the illuminati and thats where it starts getting interesting.When you get to that stage you will be required to take an oath to the alternative ten commandments.Are you aware of these commandments and what they stand for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

why does it make me reprehensible? please explain. i have asked for reason why i should not join, and i am open-minded about it.

so far the freemasons have offered me far better reasons to join than any reason anyone here has given not to.

All i am asking for is something truthful and concrete rather than conjecture and comments like "learning things that mosts minds cannot deal with".

One simple, GENUINE reason is all i am asking for.

I question why you come here looking for advice on joining the funny handshake club, go to one of their forum's and ask there, I think your trying to stir it up.
    It's your life, your future, your decision, personally I'd prefer to be castrated and skinned alive than join.

I think hes just wanting to see how people would react to someone enquiring about it.;)

This part makes more sense to me than anything else.

• Advertisement

to be honest i am asking here because nobody anywhere else seems to have any knowledge they care to share. if it is such a bad thing, then i would not consider joining, and i am more than intrigued to find out what these ten alternative commandments are, if anyone could enlighten me.

i'm not trying to wind anyone up, i'm just looking for information so that i can make an informed decision on something that seems like it could affect the life of myself and my family.

any information is greatly appreciated, i just don't appreciate unsubstantiated comments.

to be honest i am asking here because nobody anywhere else seems to have any knowledge they care to share. if it is such a bad thing, then i would not consider joining, and i am more than intrigued to find out what these ten alternative commandments are, if anyone could enlighten me.

i'm not trying to wind anyone up, i'm just looking for information so that i can make an informed decision on something that seems like it could affect the life of myself and my family.

any information is greatly appreciated, i just don't appreciate unsubstantiated comments.

Why on a mainstream website on a "conspiracy forum"?

Have you looked up more links on the net that would give you more informed info. I think as I look back at Humanjis response, its not that everyone on this forum will think its good or bad but the answers are going to be predictable more than anything else.

The fact that you react in the way you know you got the right response, just seems off.

Like what kind of reply are you really expecting?

well i was hoping for something other than rhetoric, something informed. as for "mainstream" websites, unfortunately those are the only ones i know, i don't trawl the web for hours looking for secret message boards and such and when i searched boards.ie for freemasons this was the board that turned up.

if me asking for info is such a problem, then don't answer. simples.

well i was hoping for something other than rhetoric, something informed. as for "mainstream" websites, unfortunately those are the only ones i know, i don't trawl the web for hours looking for secret message boards and such and when i searched boards.ie for freemasons this was the board that turned up.

if me asking for info is such a problem, then don't answer. simples.

Don't put words in my mouth now. As you probably don't know I'm just a curious person. Is it ok to be curious especially in the nature of this thread.

I mean I would suspect that this thread will attract freemasons too, so you can never be to careful. I'm just saying I was curious as to why you come accross so "eager"

I never said it was a problem, I hope you can collerate the difference here.

Summerskin here are a few links to the alternative ten commandments which are written in stone at a site in Georgia, dubbed the American stonehendge.

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

The commandment which really sticks out for me is number one - population be kept under 500 million.Now if the global population at the moment is over 6 billion how are they going to manage that?? DO THE MATHS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4746728395965847122#
    This will certainly interest anyone seeking to know more on freemasons history.
    I dont agree with all of it but for the most part i liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

why does it make me reprehensible? please explain. i have asked for reason why i should not join, and i am open-minded about it.

so far the freemasons have offered me far better reasons to join than any reason anyone here has given not to.

All i am asking for is something truthful and concrete rather than conjecture and comments like "learning things that mosts minds cannot deal with".

One simple, GENUINE reason is all i am asking for.

whats your religious beliefs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Summerskin here are a few links to the alternative ten commandments which are written in stone at a site in Georgia, dubbed the American stonehendge.

The commandment which really sticks out for me is number one - population be kept under 500 million.Now if the global population at the moment is over 6 billion how are they going to manage that?? DO THE MATHS!

show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there? in fact show me where it is stated who actually owns the GG or who put it there

the most popular theory on them is Rosicrucianism cause of the initials

they are written in many different languages and for the most part have good guidelines, and are just that guidelines, not commandments as you claim

whatever you have to swear alleigance to in Freemasonary i would put money on it that its not the georgia guidestones

kryogen wrote: »
    show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there? in fact show me where it is stated who actually owns the GG or who put it there

they are written in many different languages and for the most part have good guidelines, and are just that guidelines, not commandments as you claim

whatever you have to swear alleigance to in Freemasonary i would put money on it that its not the georgia guidestones

You have put up a very weak argument here but in fairness you havent really got a leg to stand on.I cant believe your asking me to prove that the guidestones are in Georgia, thats like asking for proof that our lady of Lourdes statue is in Lourdes.Unfortunately the stones do exist tourists go to see them regularly, you will probably even find them on the google satelite maps! its just a reality you are going to have to accept.
    Now we know that the guidestones were obviously erected by a secret organisation.The Freemasons or the illuminati are the only secret organisations with the resources and finances to carry this project out.Oh and you do realise that Rosicrucianism is part of Freemasonary also.
    Another ridiculous request you have put in is that you want proof of who owns the stones.Being that Freemasons are a secret society they are not going to openly declare its theirs.Now if the Freemasons or illuminati do not own the stones then weve got an even bigger problem on our hands as their is another secret society out there which we dont know about that has plans to wipe 5.5 billion people off the face of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

You need to re read his post.

He's not disputing the fact that they are in Georgia.

He is asking you for proof of who put them there and who owns them at present.

You need to re read his post.

He's not disputing the fact that they are in Georgia.

He is asking you for proof of who put them there and who owns them at present.

I suggest you read his post again, particularly the first 16 letters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

They must be late in doing the maths thgemselves!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there?

He is asking for proof that the freemasons put them there. He's not disputing the fact that they are there.

kryogen wrote: »
    show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there?

There look its not that hard to see, you just have to open your eyes

There look its not that hard to see, you just have to open your eyes

Are you purposely avoiding the word they in the question?

There is a big difference between asking "show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there?"

and "show me where it is stated as a fact that the Georgia Guidestones are there?"

Surely you can see the difference?

• Advertisement

fontanalis wrote: »
    They must be late in doing the maths thgemselves!

Global population=6 billion, Freemason commandment=0.5 billion

Solution:

Subtract 5.5 billion people

Global population=6 billion, Freemason commandment=0.5 billion

Solution:

Subtract 5.5 billion people

Why yes I understood that, why didn't they subtract people when the population was lower, you do know the population grew to 6 beelion from a smaller number. Do they want a bigger audience?

yekahs wrote: »
    Are you purposely avoiding the word they in the question?

There is a big difference between asking "show me where it is stated as a fact that they put the Georgia Guidestones there?"

and "show me where it is stated as a fact that the Georgia Guidestones are there?"

Surely you can see the difference?

So he is asking the same question twice?? if you check his second sentence he asks to show me evidence of who put the stones there. Jesus its a bad sign when you see the skeptics clutching at straws like this and nit picking at small details

Why yes I understood that, why didn't they subtract people when the population was lower, you do know the population grew to 6 beelion from a smaller number. Do they want a bigger audience?

No they need to gain more power first and then implement a one world government so nobody will be able to stop their plans.

No they need to gain more power first and then implement a one world government so nobody will be able to stop their plans.

Sorry but that's like something you'd hear on Pinky & the Brain!

So he is asking the same question twice?? if you check his second sentence he asks to show me evidence of who put the stones there. Jesus its a bad sign when you see the skeptics clutching at straws like this and nit picking at small details

I agree with you that it is pathetic to be arguing over these small semantics, but I'm a pedant, and can't seem to ignore the fact that you've misunderstood the post.

No where in that post does he deny the stones are there. He even talks about the fact that he agrees with some of the guidelines.

His first question asks 'show me proof the freemasons put them there'? His second question asks 'Who actually owns them(i.e is it a private person, business, or governmet?)'. Neither of those questions deny the existence of the stones. You misrepresented his questions(admittedly probably mistakingly). Then me being a pedantic fool continued trying to clarify that to you.

Do you now see that he didn't say the stones don't exist?

(Also, apologies to summerskin, and others who were discussing the OP for dragging this off-topic, I just can't help myself sometimes)

You can PM your apology if you wish.

Whatever, i mite as well be talking to the wall, anyhow il be leaving it at that as iv gone too deep into this ridiculous discussion and these pathetic tit-for-tat arguments are not really my scene

Sorry but that's like something you'd hear on Pinky & the Brain!

Would be funny if it wasnt true

• Advertisement

I actually watched a pretty intresting documentry about these stones a few years back. Its probably already been posted on this forum at some point but il try and find it and re post it.

Truthrevolution, just because you dont have the answers to what hes asking you doesnt mean you have to throw your toys from your pram.

Advertisement