Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I suggest you read his post again, particularly the first 16 letters.

im not even gonna facepalm you for not being able to read........

just go have a think about it

I actually watched a pretty intresting documentry about these stones a few years back. Its probably already been posted on this forum at some point but il try and find it and re post it.

Truthrevolution, just because you dont have the answers to what hes asking you doesnt mean you have to throw your toys from your pram.

remember watching one about them years ago myself, ill try find it aswell, interesting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Couldn't find the documentary, or at least i couldn't find one that was unbiased in there opinions and views about the stones.

Anyway i found this, which had been posted here before. Its a interesting read.

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=all/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

have just skipped through most of this thread.

it seems to me that the masons in the republic of Ireland are more or less a boys club, their counterparts in N.I. may have a bit of clout.
    what appeals to me about them is that Catholics are/were banned from joining BY THEIR OWN CHURCH.

the knights of Columbanus are a somewhat shadowy organisation set up as posted earlier as a counter organisation in Ireland.
    they are quite widespread and actively seek to recruit senior Garda , senior civil servants and anyone of influence.
    though my own personal knowledge/belief of them is malicious( on their part) i reckon they prob believe that their role as making sure the right peiople are in charge is a reasonable one.
    Not certain about this but i think they are daily mass goers.
    Of late i have seen pictures of their members in the press, so must have come out of the closet.

Regards Rugbyman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

rugbyman wrote: »
    the knights of Columbanus are a somewhat shadowy organisation set up as posted earlier as a counter organisation in Ireland.
    they are quite widespread and actively seek to recruit senior Garda , senior civil servants and anyone of influence.

Really??? This is the first time someone has mentioned this possibility any anecdotes or theories please visit this thread. thanks!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055827962

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Apparently a father and son have taken action against a provincial lodgemaster in the masonic order of Ireland.The details are not very clear cut but il post the article up anyway

http://www.independant.ie/national-news/freemasons-legal-fight-rocks-secret-society-1891657.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

thank you for that link Darlughda, interesting.
    i have some knowledge of the Knights, and a friend who has been shafted by one or more of them.
    i would be interested to hear more
    Rugbyman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

well i was contacted over the weekend by the freemasons and they seemed a nice enough bunch. think i will go down to meet them as they suggested and see what they have to offer before i make any decision though. i am going into it open-minded about all apsects, so i have no idea what i will decide to do.

summerskin wrote: »
    well i was contacted over the weekend by the freemasons and they seemed a nice enough bunch. think i will go down to meet them as they suggested and see what they have to offer before i make any decision though. i am going into it open-minded about all apsects, so i have no idea what i will decide to do.

are you the same guy who asked in the first place with a different accout by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

nope, i posted a comment about 2 pages back, but am not the OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well just be careful.If they put a sack over your head or a blindfold on be prepared to be dropped into a pit of snakes to represent the creation of life on earth.maybe if your lucky they wont have snakes and it will just be worms :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Torakx wrote: »
    Well just be careful.If they put a sack over your head or a blindfold on be prepared to be dropped into a pit of snakes to represent the creation of life on earth.maybe if your lucky they wont have snakes and it will just be worms :D

no snakes in ireland so it has to be worms:)

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    no snakes in ireland so it has to be worms:)
    pet shops ftw? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

getz wrote: »
    thats the image they try to promote

not doing a great job of it are they :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kidloco

Just thought i might mention the 250,00 given to the Samaratins by the GML Ireland, also the Grand Lodge on Molesworth St is open to the public?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

kidloco wrote: »
    Just thought i might mention the 250,00 given to the Samaratins by the GML Ireland, also the Grand Lodge on Molesworth St is open to the public?
    In fairness, it could be argued that if they were a group of supervillains then that sort of thing would be ideal to keep people thinking that they're honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

humanji wrote: »
    In fairness, it could be argued that if they were a group of supervillains then that sort of thing would be ideal to keep people thinking that they're honest.
    at the top of freemasonary,are the bilderburgers,they are involved at the very top of goverment,and hold their own meetings in secret,to plan their own agenda,just check out the bilderburgers on wicki. web

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

getz wrote: »
    at the top of freemasonary,are the bilderburgers,they are involved at the very top of goverment,and hold their own meetings in secret,to plan their own agenda,just check out the bilderburgers on wicki. web

Everyone on the CT forum is well aware of this, The Bilderbergers aka (trilateral commission) are meeting in Dublin in a few days. ;)

Edit: I suppose the argument is, weather they run the show and what their intentions are.
    Yes and not good, are my thoughts on them.

Everyone on the CT forum is well aware of this, The Bilderbergers aka (trilateral commission) are meeting in Dublin in a few days. ;)

Edit: I suppose the argument is, weather they run the show and what their intentions are.
    Yes and not good, are my thoughts on them.
    i have a hate of any unelected self-interest body who has its own agenda that effects me

Cant rememeber where i posted this before.
    In 2002 the bank of greece hosted a similar meeting in Athens with the trilateral commision.In 2010 they had left and wrecked the place.
    Now they are in Ireland around the same time the Rothchilds are advising NAMA on how to bankru..i mean get this country out of debt. :D
    So i would imagine the tri lateral commision will be responsible in some way for the destruction of the irish economy in a few years.
    I dont know if the freemasons are really as corrupt as they appear.They certainly havent spoken out much about these accusations.

ps. I dont suppose its an irish bank hosting this tri lateral commision in dublin?That would be the last nail in the coffin for me.

• Advertisement

here a a couple of names for you,bilderburgers--inner circle--ITALY giovanni agnelli, BRITAIN eric roll of ipson, USA david rockefella,GERMANY otto wolf von armerogen, in the outer circle,is among others,hon sec martin tayler[chairman of WH SMITHS group and international advisor of goldman sachs] also irelands bilderburger is peter d sutherland [chairman and managering director of goldman sachs]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

An aquaintance last year said he could swing it for me to get membership to the Freemasons.

He told me I could pay what I afford, that they do a lot of work for charity, they tend to be white and Christian but not exclusively.

I'm not a fan of cliques so I said no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

old hippy wrote: »

Maybe, but you would have had the power to control the world.

An aquaintance last year said he could swing it for me to get membership to the Freemasons.

He told me I could pay what I afford, that they do a lot of work for charity, they tend to be white and Christian but not exclusively.

i have people in my family were/are in the freemasons also over the years i have worked with freemasons,one or two were grandmasters at one time or another,everyone of them are nice people,but without doubt all of them are in it for what they could/can get out of it.never yet have i heard any of them say they do it for charity. i was for a long time a member of the lions,not that was a charity club

if any of you would like to see what the bilderburgers are up to check out.you tube, ron paul-bilderburger group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

John Bruton has gone to a few of them. Now hes high up in Europe. He never brushes his teeth. Almost like the Queen mothers. I'm very suspicious of this man ever since I realised he's very into the bilderburgers.

Makes me want to vomit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I doubt that would have been possible if you really are an old hippy.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

mysterious wrote: »
    John Bruton has gone to a few of them. Now hes high up in Europe. He never brushes his teeth. Almost like the Queen mothers.

:confused::confused: Why?

Do lizards not brush their teeth?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

This is a good link I think for Secret Societies in Ireland that I found.
    http://www.indymedia.ie/article/76810

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

yekahs wrote: »
    :confused::confused: Why?

Do lizards not brush their teeth?

Good question, I really dont know, because most lizards are wealthy elites, so there is no excuse for not having good teeth. But just look at Bush, Al gore, the Queen, Queen Mum, Prince Charles, Richard Baker, Kissinger, the Pope, Michael Chertoff, and a few others, their teeth are disgusting and the bottom teeth are always razor sharp.

I think its something to do when they shapeshift their fillings fall out and they cant have dentures for this reason its probably why when they get old they have to do with the teeth they have.

I was just joking about John Bruton, i can't say he is one, who knows.

Advertisement