Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭crisco10

kippy wrote: »

I am currently buying either 9 400's and a 600 per day or 2 600's and 4 400's per day.
    I think from tomorrow, I will be buying 1 800 per day and whatever else I can afford after that, a 200 probably.

Thats some daily turnover you got there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Going to be replacing my fleet of B707s with B757s tonight so I figured I'd give boardsies a chance to make some cash :)

All my aircraft will be on the ground and sold by 8pm this evening, so I'll wait two hours before buying any new planes which will have my stock price very low.

So basically buy as many shares as you can in z0mg! Airlines between 8 & 10pm tonight, then I'll be buying my new aircraft and stock prices should sky rocket ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

RangeAir Airlines are doing very well, but only have a limited amount of stock holders :confused: We went through the $1 a share mark this morning and now it's up to 1.09. And it's only going in one direction!!

RAgraph.png

Fleet
    B737-800 2
    BAe146 1
    B757-200 1
    Superjet 100-95 1
    B757-300 1
    B767-200 4
    L-188 Electra 1
    DHC-8-Q300 2
    DC-3 1
    Britannia 310 1

route_graph_in_airphp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Billboard addvertising currently 5k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Griffair Update:

Fleet

A319-200 x 4
    A320-200 x 4
    A330-300 x 5
    BAe146 x 12
    A321-200 x 2
    A318 Elite x 9
    A318-100 x 4
    A340-200 x 1
    A319-100CJ x 4
    CRJ 100 x 3

Route Network

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=100000136084690

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,443 ✭✭✭✭kippy

wayne2107 wrote: »
    Griffair Update:

Fleet

A319-200 x 4
    A320-200 x 4
    A330-300 x 5
    BAe146 x 12
    A321-200 x 2
    A318 Elite x 9
    A318-100 x 4
    A340-200 x 1
    A319-100CJ x 4
    CRJ 100 x 3

Route Network

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=100000136084690
    Whats your percentage of empty seats around about?

I've wondered, with people who fly only from one hub/main airport, how many passengers they are getting and also if they are getting the max range from their planes.

Im using billboard advertising on all my routes since launch. Im getting about 95% of all aircraft full. Im using the A330 for trans atlantic with the a318/319/320/321 for european flights, and a handfull outside europe. The bae146 are used for smaller airports like Cardiff/Manchester etc. Our a340 has just launched our newest service from Dublin, to Capetown.

Our A318 elite and our a319/100 cj are used at our Buisness only hub at Frankfurt, they fly all around the world.

Im using billboard advertising on all my routes since launch. Im getting about 95% of all aircraft full. Im using the A330 for trans atlantic with the a318/319/320/321 for european flights, and a handfull outside europe. The bae146 are used for smaller airports like Cardiff/Manchester etc. Our a340 has just launched our newest service from Dublin, to Capetown.

Our A318 elite and our a319/100 cj are used at our Buisness only hub at Frankfurt, they fly all around the world.
    Are all your fleet flying at almost their maximum range (ie are you maximising profits from the planes)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

z0mg! Airlines stock price has nosedived to 51c, buy now folks, it's gonna start rising at 10pm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Feel free to invest in, Southern Sky Airlines

I just got rid of my fleet of ATR's and have only an MD 80 left, want o start long haul flights!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Coyote

KamiKazi wrote: »
    z0mg! Airlines stock price has nosedived to 51c, buy now folks, it's gonna start rising at 10pm ;)

no stock left :( so can't buy in when it's low
    good luck to anyone who did buy them low

Are all your fleet flying at almost their maximum range (ie are you maximising profits from the planes
    )

To be honest no. Our longhaul jets are but our a320 and a319,s are been used on high demand short haul routes, ie intra euroupe.

By the time I pay for fuel and advertising I have about 12 million to spend a day. At the moment im just adding more a318 and a319 aircraft. The plane is to hopefully build up and buy about 3 a330 aircraft a week then eventully a 747 or a380. I will continue to build up our shorthaul network though.

Its not as easy to build up the cash but this is the whole point of the game i suppose.

)

To be honest no. Our longhaul jets are but our a320 and a319,s are been used on high demand short haul routes, ie intra euroupe.

By the time I pay for fuel and advertising I have about 12 million to spend a day. At the moment im just adding more a318 and a319 aircraft. The plane is to hopefully build up and buy about 3 a330 aircraft a week then eventully a 747 or a380. I will continue to build up our shorthaul network though.

Its not as easy to build up the cash but this is the whole point of the game i suppose.
    You need to get your planes flying at close to their range limitations.
    Thats how you maximize profits per planes.
    I know you can possibly do two shorter haul flights for one longer range one and a lot of it is how often you log into FB but personally, I've always pushed the planes to their limit as I dont log into FB that often.

I found that works for me but it generally means you cant rely on one hub to fly from as it can be difficult to get high demand and max distance from the same place all the time.

Where are your hubs Kippy, what kind of fleet do you have. How much profit are making a day? (Im a nosy fecker) Have you any experience operating the Airbus A330? The hardest part of the game so far for me is trying to keep the fuel tanks above a certain point, at the moment Ive 2.5 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

robinph wrote: »
    There is an extra two pages of planes added now by the looks of it. Not a clue as to what new birds we may now get to choose from though.
    There were 12 pages yesterday. Today tis 13.

I have spotted the VC10,the vanguard and the viscount as well as some aircraft from Shortts on page 11&12.

Where are your hubs Kippy, what kind of fleet do you have. How much profit are making a day? (Im a nosy fecker) Have you any experience operating the Airbus A330? The hardest part of the game so far for me is trying to keep the fuel tanks above a certain point, at the moment Ive 2.5 million.

Technicilly my only hub is in Melbourne (but that was only to get the achievment.
    Realisticilly I have no hubs. I use this site to figure out the max distance/most demand routes.
    http://am.n00b.hk/

I currently have 125 340 200's, 13 340 600's, 3 380 800's and one business jet (again for the achievement and bought when that bug was in the game)
    Never went near the 330.
    Currenly making circa 240mill profit daily. Running into my second round of c checks now so slowing me down slightly, not much though.
    Currenly have 125 mill of fuel, had 300 mill, will spend a days profits on fuel later in the week.
    The first 4-5 weeks was slow slow slow but the last 3-4 have seen massive growth on a daily basis.
    I had a lot of ATRs starting, Moved onto the 737 500's then the 757 300 (had about 40 of them at one stage).
    You will find profits increase as you get your larger craft. But you need to maximise profit from each plane when its in the sky.

The first 4-5 weeks was slow slow slow but the last 3-4 have seen massive growth on a daily basis.
    I had a lot of ATRs starting, Moved onto the 737 500's then the 757 300 (had about 40 of them at one stage).
    You will find profits increase as you get your larger craft. But you need to maximise profit from each plane when its in the sky.

Could not agree with you more. At one stage i had a fleet of nearly 150 mostly ATR,s though. I sold everything and started from scratch. You are doing very well hopefully ill be up there in a week ar two. I will do what you said and get the max range from all new planes from here on in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Zambra Airlines up and running with daily flights across Europe and to North America
    Please invest!

Flight no.
    CZ-001- Dublin-Brussels
    CZ-002- Dublin-Amsterdam
    CZ-004- Dublin-Glasgow
    CZ-003- Dublin-Frankfurt
    AM-AC - Dublin-Miami

Fuel down to $600

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just got rid of the last of my ATR's and replaced them all with BAe146's now, still have a few props doing the rounds, DHC-8-Q300's, but I cannot be bothered to swap them out for now. Was annoyed that I got a $90,000 repair bill for the last flight of my last ATR and couldn't sell it until I'd repaired it so made a loss on that, no point in keeping it parked anywhere though as I'd just keep getting tickets or it would get clamped or something.

I did also manage to invest in another two MD80's today as well, and possibly another as well before the day is done. Think I'm just going to keep getting a few more of them for the moment so that I can start to get some bigger money coming in. Spideog Airlines is now trading at $0.41 from a mere $0.30 yesterday, still shares to be had whilst they are going cheap. Any early investors from a couple of days ago should have trebled their money by the close tomorrow the way things are going so get in whilst there are still big quick gains to be had. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

robinph wrote: »
    J

I did also manage to invest in another two MD80's today as well, and possibly another as well before the day is done. Think I'm just going to keep getting a few more of them for the moment so that I can start to get some bigger money coming in.

I love the MD-80. 130 pax with a 6000km range for $2.1m, I have seven of them now and average $250k per flight.

• Advertisement

I love the MD-80. 130 pax with a 6000km range for $2.1m, I have seven of them now and average $250k per flight

Cant fault them, Griffair had 10 at one stage. Sold them against our new A330,s now earnig close to $1 million per flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Folks, I've still about 800,000 stocks to sell before I'm sold out, who wants to help me out here.
    My stock broke the $1.00 barrier the day before yesterday I think, and it's now at $1.61. It's only going one way and thats up. Buying at least 2 aircraft a day, be it either the 737-700ER, DC 10-10, 757-300 or the 767-200.

Going to stick with buying these for the next few days, then onto the bigger birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭crisco10

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Folks, I've still about 800,000 stocks to sell before I'm sold out, who wants to help me out here.
    My stock broke the $1.00 barrier the day before yesterday I think, and it's now at $1.61. It's only going one way and thats up. Buying at least 2 aircraft a day, be it either the 737-700ER, DC 10-10, 757-300 or the 767-200.

Going to stick with buying these for the next few days, then onto the bigger birds.

Whats your airline called?

Brí airlines

Linky Here...!

It shows up on the screen as BrÁ Airlines though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Brí airlines

Linky Here...!

It shows up on the screen as BrÁ Airlines though.

Nope, couldn't find ya, clicked on the link and it just takes me to my page, how do ya get that little 'i' you got in Bri?

Damn, didn't think that link would work :(

When searching you have to search for Brí. The í is done by pressing Alt Gr and I at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Damn, didn't think that link would work :(

When searching you have to search for Brí. The í is done by pressing Alt Gr and I at the same time

íííííííí oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ííííííííííííí

I've just over another 500,000 to sell before they are all gone. Buy now while still cheap and you'll all see profits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 duocore

new here

Duocore Airlines!

hourly player. lol

:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

went to buy some stock and says your all sold out :(

I've now managed to build up about 10mill lbs of fuel reserves for my fleet of 18 and will be making some big bird purchases in next hour or 2 so if anyone wants a quick profit buy some sticks in OMAC Airlines

Advertisement