Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Fuel is back at 400......run everyone!
    Launched all routes...got $64M in profit. Spent $32M on fuel and bought another A342.

I dislike the way it waits until your aircraft has started its flight to let you give it the C-Check. Would be better if you could voluntarily choose to perform it before 400 hours. Launched all my routes and got mail telling me 5 of them need a C check.

5 done, 5 pending, 98 more to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Shares at 20.79

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

smccarrick wrote: »
    What the hell does 'flimmering' mean anyway?
    Me confused!

I got that before....English doesn't seem to the first language of the AM developer so I think they meant flickering.

Fuel at 400 again....just bought 18 mill lbs of the stuff...I may only have 46 aircraft but i've 160mill lbs of fuel tucked away for a rainy day !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I've 14 aircraft and feck all cash or fuel but managed today to buy 3,500,000lbs of the stuff while its at $400 but my cash account is now empty :(

will spend the next few days building up cash & fuel reserves and then go exanding the fleet big time so share price should fall but hopefully sky rocket next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

Hi all, just letting anyone who bought shares in my airline (cheaperthanryanair) not to worry about the share price going up and down so much in the last few days... fuel and stocks were increased but ill be selling my stocks when i get a good return and purchasing one large aircraft (approx $15-$20 million) and a few cheaper ones too before the end of the week.

If anyone else is interested...i have invested most of my money in Topik airlines.... he is waiting for 30k more shares to be sold and then spending $5 BILLION on aircraft so if you are looking for some quick and easy money get in there! Not my airline and nothing to do with it, just thought id give you all a heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭crisco10

electric69 wrote: »
    Hi all, just letting anyone who bought shares in my airline (cheaperthanryanair) not to worry about the share price going up and down so much in the last few days... fuel and stocks were increased but ill be selling my stocks when i get a good return and purchasing one large aircraft (approx $15-$20 million) and a few cheaper ones too before the end of the week.

If anyone else is interested...i have invested most of my money in Topik airlines.... he is waiting for 30k more shares to be sold and then spending $5 BILLION on aircraft so if you are looking for some quick and easy money get in there! Not my airline and nothing to do with it, just thought id give you all a heads up!

Bought 9999. Cost me 1.3Mil. If he does as he says he will, could make a pretty penny. THanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

crisco10 wrote: »
    Bought 9999. Cost me 1.3Mil. If he does as he says he will, could make a pretty penny. THanks!

me too all I could afford after my fuel and 757 splurge, back down to 69k now :D but have a gaggle load of flights due in shortly, muchos impressed with the 700k profit on the 757, very glad I bought it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Let's hope he does what he says I bought 25000 shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭crisco10

lol

Just purchased a 787-8 and on its maiden voyage it had 2 incidents. Auto pilot disengaging and a "flimmering" screen. Cost $100,000 to fix both. Do you reckon Boeings come with Warranties? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,467 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Where did you get that info from?
    Fair play if true.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

kippy wrote: »
    Fair play if true.

More pertinently- how the hell did he get a billion? It sounds a bit too good to be true.....?

• Advertisement

More pertinently- how the hell did he get a billion? It sounds a bit too good to be true.....?
    Looking at it again......
    He has a fairly sizeable fleet but not huge, probably taking in 200-400 million per day, saving it up for a while, then has 5 billion in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

fuel 400

I emailed him this morning and he said that he only needs another 30k more stocks sold before he starts investing.... i have over $20 million invested so im gonna feel the pinch if he doesnt come through either! His graph hasnt changed much at all since i first invested in him so its pretty clear he has been saving up. Im hoping this is really going to kick start my airline seeing as i missed out on the a318 elite bug :mad:

I emailed him this morning and he said that he only needs another 30k more stocks sold before he starts investing.... i have over $20 million invested so im gonna feel the pinch if he doesnt come through either! His graph hasnt changed much at all since i first invested in him so its pretty clear he has been saving up. Im hoping this is really going to kick start my airline seeing as i missed out on the a318 elite bug :mad:

I've invested about the same at this stage.
    Even if its not true, he has a large fleet and if that is all he has I am sure he will do grand in slow amounts.
    The share price will fluctuate a lot once he spends that cash, both negatively and positively.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

A good couple of days for me. Stock is now up to 22 cents.

Now flying

5 x MD-80
    2 x DC-9

This would be a great time to invest In LINKAER Airlines

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

just invested $700000 in him so hopefully he'll come through!!!

kippy wrote: »
    Fair play if true.

He posted in on the promote page 2 days ago. im giving him till friday to come through or im going to pull all my shares out.Seems pretty legit from the emails i sent and recieved.

A good couple of days for me. Stock is now up to 22 cents.

Now flying

5 x MD-80
    2 x DC-9

This would be a great time to invest In LINKAER Airlines

Not sure if you read earlier, tried to invest in you before but wasnt able to find you.

Yeh i saw that, dunno what thats all about. I cant find topix either!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Yeh i saw that, dunno what thats all about. I cant find topix either!

Are these what you are looking for?

LINKAER Airlines
    Topik Airlines

But much more importantly...

Spideog Airlines

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

robinph wrote: »

Spideog Airlines

;)

Well I was going to invest but I then saw you were offline, you're obviously not fully committed so I decided not to........

ok I took 45k of em :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Don't think much of how it detects online presence then if it thought I was off. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Spideog Airlines

;)

And I took the last 50k of stock.
    You're sold-out Robin!

Well I bought 30,000 of your stock. Help a mod, thats what I always say!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jrwings

Fuel at 400

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Decian, congratulations on the A380. How many birds you have in the fleet now? Its taking me longer than I thought to get a jumbo. 48 in the fleet now, mostly all Airbus.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

LINKAER Airlines
    Topik Airlines

Spideog Airlines

;)

Just bought 50,000 of each - away and make me some money !!

Macrubicon Air

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sunamd

Hi all,

Honkytonk Airlines is doing a good trade. Have over 1.4mil in fuel, 14 A/C and routes all over 90%, over 100k in cash and 500k in stocks. My stock has gone up from 0.11 on Sat to 0.15 today... reckon my stock is worth a flutter!

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=710447177

And I took the last 50k of stock.
    You're sold-out Robin!

How many share is it that you have to sell, it says I've 509,985 sold at the moment?

Anyone that splashed out and bought stock in Spideog Airlines two days ago though should have now doubled your money though as we have just hit a massive $0.30 on the stock market. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

How many share is it that you have to sell, it says I've 509,985 sold at the moment?

Anyone that splashed out and bought stock in Spideog Airlines two days ago though should have now doubled your money though as we have just hit a massive $0.30 on the stock market. :D

I just invested.

I'm Fryanair btw, just started last night.

Advertisement