Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Fuel is €400, just bought 1m lbs

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

bobcar61 wrote: »
    You can now fly out of Belfast. Has anybody started any routes out from it.

Note, it's in the list of airports as Port Of Belfast, bit odd!

You can also now fly from Aldergrove, I see the UK has had a hit of new airports added over the last 24 hours, maybe they will add additional Irish Airport soon.

I'm going to do an AerLingus and open in Aldergrove today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JimmyGerrard

I bought my first Boeing 787-800 last night and have got it travelling London to Perth, but now I want a high pax aircraft to do shorter hops (of say 4 hours) to cater for the regionals. I currently have...

1 x 787-800
    1 x A318 Elite
    5 x DC-10-10
    5 X MD-80
    1 X ATR-42-600

Has anyone got any experience with the IL-86? 350 pax and 3800 sounds perfect because I can get it out 4 times a day, but the fuel consumption is quite high. Costs around $11m.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Airlingus has continued its plans for world domination.

Main hub- Dublin
    Subhub 1- London
    Subhub 2- New York
    Subhub 3- La Habanna

No cash left- I've invested the last few days taking in cheap fuel.
    Hope to start replacing B707-100s (16) with longhaul routes, when I get the cash........

route_graph_in_air.php?uid=729064545

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I reckon now would be a good time to invest in my company, Hibernian Airlines.

I've built up a nice fleet of 737s over the last week or so and a few business jets (thanks to that loophole from a few days ago) and share price has sprung up to $0.83. I've stocked up on fuel and I'm planning on moving onto 757s and 767s in the next few days, starting this afternoon, with probably one or two new planes a day - so I'd expect the share price to rise fairly quickly.

Current route map attached below - it's getting a bit congested over the North Atlantic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Qwak

Has anyone got any experience with the IL-86? 350 pax and 3800 sounds perfect because I can get it out 4 times a day, but the fuel consumption is quite high. Costs around $11m.

Hi, I've calculated out all this stuff and comparing to the other aircrafts in the price range of this income/minute rate, this is far the most valuable bird. In 1 day you can have a profit of total $2 081 660, which is more than the A350-900's $2 065 000 and a bit less than B777-300's $2 235 450. Both aircrafts are much more expensive (70,5M, and 90M) than the IL-86, so fuel prices and the daily cost of the staff doesn't count...

Anyways, I don't know why all people buy ATRs and MDs in the beginning.. I have calculated the best way of progress and found out that Vickers Vanguards and after TU-154Ms make the quickest profit, and they do! I have made my stocks rise every day almost +50%, that means 7 days and I'm at $1,6.

Hope, this helped for some.. My fleet: Qwik Airlines =)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

fuel at 400

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Ive got my MD-80s going across the pond using about 83,000 lbs of fuel. I have bought my first 737-700 and the fuel burn is just over 50,000lbs. Frick that lads, time to off laod those thirsty MD's!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭gaff85

Fuel @ 400

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

My share price has not been going up by much today. goes up a bit when I launch the planes, then back down again once I spend all that new cash on gas to keep them running for a few days. I did add a new B737-700 to the fleet today, but other than that it's just been fuel. I expect to add a few more new planes tomorrow, think I may already be going off the MD80's with the amount of fuel they drink so will probably go for the more expensive but more efficient options next.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

planning on switching fleet to only jet aircraft so will be purchasing the following tomorrow so share price should rise nicely:

6 Yakovlev Yak-42D -126pax to replace 3 AS.57 Ambassador's - 49pax , ATR 42-300 - 42pax & 2 Vickers Vanguard -139pax

as well as 2 British Aerospace BAC 111-500 - 119pax to replace another Vickers Vanguard -139pax & DC-6B - 102pax

also an Embraer Legacy 500 - 8pax for pure vanity for flying the airline directors around LOL :D

That should leave me with no cash but with good modern jet planes to service the routes they are on the share price should jump a good bit so if anyone wants to buy now wouldnt be a bad time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Not much has been happening at Air-Madrid lately, got another 2 A340-200s and a 767-200. Looking at starting to repace the MD80s with A321-200s, less fuel and more pax, so the share price should increase a bit with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

I have $100 million to splash ive been saving for a few days going to spend it at 12. Expect the share price to rise nicely

http://apps.facebook.com/airline_manager/users.php?uID=1820979577

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    I have $100 million to splash ive been saving for a few days going to spend it at 12. Expect the share price to rise nicely

No shares available......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ANXIOUS wrote: »

dont let me down ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I have invested also.

200k shares purchased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

smccarrick wrote: »
    No shares available......:(
    sorry, looks like I got the last 190k.

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Not much has been happening at Air-Madrid lately, got another 2 A340-200s and a 767-200. Looking at starting to repace the MD80s with A321-200s, less fuel and more pax, so the share price should increase a bit with that.

Just replaced 4 of the MD80s with A321-200s.

Air-Madrid is also happy to announce a second hub at Dubai, where the replaced MD80s are flying out of now.

Share price went from $2.89 to $3.42. Expect that to keep increasing as more A321-200s are added to the fleet.

Thanks just going to do it now.

A nice 33cent jump in a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

lads invest in QuinkeyDink airlines going to buy my 1st A380 in 2 days currently taking in 70 million a day in profit and rising

• Advertisement

pm. wrote: »
    lads invest in QuinkeyDink airlines going to buy my 1st A380 in 2 days currently taking in 70 million a day in profit and rising

Just increased my holdings to 200,000

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

Hi My shares have gone from 10p to 13p in 2 days I am flying all day and night I have feck all investors at the moment so hop in for the killing My hub is based in Moscow and I am called Aerocork

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Hick airlines has grown from 0.73 to 1.78 in 3 days I'm fierce happy with it and I know a couple of you managed to invest before I was sold out so hope you're happy with the return!!!! I won't be slowing down either!!!

B737-800 2
    MD80 8
    B787-8 1
    ATR 72-500 1
    B757-300 3
    B737-700C 1
    ERJ 190-200 2
    Challenger 605 1
    DC-9-10 8
    MD-81 9
    MD-88 1

2jdieec.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Shane Slv

Any body want to be the first to invest it "SLEV AIR AIRLINES" buying 2/3 planes a day and stocks are really starting to grow

Shane Slv wrote: »
    Any body want to be the first to invest it "SLEV AIR AIRLINES" buying 2/3 planes a day and stocks are really starting to grow
    Just bought 100,000 shares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Some more UK airports added, Including London City.

The full list is:

United Kingdom Cardiff CWL,EGFF 72 %
    United Kingdom Birmingham UK BHX,EGBB 74 %
    United Kingdom Hurn BOH,EGHH 75 %
    United Kingdom Stansted Mountfitchet STN,EGSS 76 %
    United Kingdom London Borough of Newham LCY,EGLC 76 %
    United Kingdom Yeadon LBA,EGNM 78 %
    United Kingdom Castle Donington EMA,EGNX 78 %
    United Kingdom Luton LTN,EGGD 79 %
    United Kingdom Blackpool BLK,EGNH 81 %
    United Kingdom Bristol BRS,EGGD 81 %
    United Kingdom East Devon EXT,EGTE 82 %
    United Kingdom Prestwick PIK,EGPK 84 %
    United Kingdom Turnhouse EDI,EGPH 85 %
    United Kingdom London LHR,EGLL 85 %
    United Kingdom Dyce ABZ,EGPD 86 %
    United Kingdom Port of Belfast BHD,EGAC 86 %
    United Kingdom Manchester MAN,EGCC 87 %
    United Kingdom Liverpool LPL,EGGP 87 %
    United Kingdom Eastleigh SOU,EGHI 88 %
    United Kingdom Woolsington NCL,EGNT 89 %
    United Kingdom Manston MSE,EGMH 90 %
    United Kingdom Norwich NWI,EGSH 91 %
    United Kingdom Crawley LGW,EGKK 95 %
    United Kingdom Glasgow GLA,EGPF 95 %
    United Kingdom Aldergrove BFS,EGAA 97 %

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Coyote

anyone want to buy a few shares in El Coyote Airline growing very fast and I think anyone investing will be happy with the returns :)

Coyote

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Bought 200,000

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

200,000 bought !

• Advertisement

Can anyone suggest a good airline to invest in, doesnt have to be a fellow boardsie. Thanks

Advertisement