Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

27th is good for us :)

Should have cleared this dose that I'm suffering with by then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Yeah should be grand for me. Will hopefully bring a bit of good news with me too.

Yes! The Bible is the real good news!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

DinoRex wrote: »
    Yes! The Bible is the real good news!
    095.jpg

You've a new couch right? We'll have to break it in
    200w.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Is it okay to bring my young fella along ??

• Advertisement

Of course.

And yes. New sofa makes a lot more room in the living room as I have one big sofa instead of 2 tiny uncomfortable ones.

This month flew (for me anyway), only just realised beers is on for this Friday, still going ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I'll have to cancel my appearance folks... I have a date that night! :-)

This month flew (for me anyway), only just realised beers is on for this Friday, still going ahead?

Yep. We're good to go.

I really should have checked in here first for a headcount today before buying up everything orange coloured in Aldi earlier.

So who do we have?

DinoRex wrote: »
    Yep. We're good to go.

I really should have checked in here first for a headcount today before buying up everything orange coloured in Aldi earlier.

So who do we have?

Myself and little ms sparks shall attend if welcome :)

• Advertisement

Get hype!

I vaguely cleaned my living room last night. Might have time to have another crack at it later.

Should be there about 9 or so. Little ms sparks just getting ready atm

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Should be there about 9 or so. Little ms sparks just getting ready atm

No worries. Still getting set up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Have a great night folks from galway :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thanks for having myself and Cidonalad over, apologies for being late and comparatively quiet, I was very tired!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Thanks for having myself and Cidonalad over, apologies for being late and comparatively quiet, I was very tired!

Was still a very enjoyable evening.

Thanks to everyone and really looking forward to the expo tomorrow. I'm even missing watching a f1 race live so we can go

Last time that happened was 1997

Damn!
    I think I left my Joycon grip in your place Dinorex!

Thanks for coming everyone.

Will have a look for the joycon grip, but haven't spotted anything so far.

It turned up yesterday!

Probably going to plan a Xmas Beers for the first week in December, for those interested

It turned up yesterday!

Probably going to plan a Xmas Beers for the first week in December, for those interested
    I'm away around the 5th for Gorillaz so if you can make it after that it would be fantastic <3

• Advertisement

We could make it on the 1st or the 2nd of December, or the 8th or 9th.
    Let me know what suits.
    The Xmas Beers always seems to go well, hopefully we can attract a few regulars back along with some of the more recent visitors to the forum!
    I'm sure Atavan can get his Secret Santa mojo on and sort out the draw once again, despite being a Canadian convert now!

We could make it on the 1st or the 2nd of December, or the 8th or 9th.
    Let me know what suits.
    The Xmas Beers always seems to go well, hopefully we can attract a few regulars back along with some of the more recent visitors to the forum!
    I'm sure Atavan can get his Secret Santa mojo on and sort out the draw once again, despite being a Canadian convert now!
    8th would suit me because I don't know how soon before the 5th I'll be going away.
    Yeah I can ask him, didn't go too well my doing it last year but I never organized one before

8th would suit me because I don't know how soon before the 5th I'll be going away.
    Yeah I can ask him, didn't go too well my doing it last year but I never organized one before

Feck, that wasn't meant as a criticism!
    I forgot you had done it last year, sure do it again so!
    I'm sure it'll be great!

Feck, that wasn't meant as a criticism!
    I forgot you had done it last year, sure do it again so!
    I'm sure it'll be great!
    Yeah you've some neck! Lol jkjk
    Oh there was definitely hiccups, we'll talk about it sometime, it's a good laugh honestly :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You called....

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Any day bar the 16th as I am off to see mrs browns boys......

Also I am turning up to the next one missed to many.....

Oh the 15th would be great because it would mean I can avoid the work xmas party.

Okay, the 15th it is, assuming it doesn't clash with my busy social calendar.
    Let's hope a few lost souls make it, who haven't posted in a while, been ages since a few users have posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Bracken3000

How long have you been doing meet ups? Do you have it at different places each time?

• Advertisement

How long have you been doing meet ups? Do you have it at different places each time?

Lately it's just been back and forth between mine and CiDeRmAn's.

We must be doing them about 7 years now.

Advertisement