Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

BGOllie wrote: »
    well. Waiting for confirmation it's likely I'll have a class early sunday which I have to attend so I prob won't be able to come down .

That softens the blow a bit for me! :)

Oisin you better get your ass to the next one I go too! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

With Atavan not coming it means lifts are thin on the ground!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'd love to tag along if anyone happens to be going through the city centre? The missus has expressed interest too :D

If it's a thing that Doge and O1s want to go but there's no lift, I can swing around by the city centre and pick you guys up, assuming you can find your way home from there later on that night/early morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If it's a thing that Doge and O1s want to go but there's no lift, I can swing around by the city centre and pick you guys up, assuming you can find your way home from there later on that night/early morning.

I sent Oisin a message just there now, if Doge needs a lift and can get to Northside shopping centre I can bring him out, it's on the number 27 bus route. I collected himself and Mr Vestek from there before. I think I missed the last one, it clashed with a work night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

I sent Oisin a message just there now, if Doge needs a lift and can get to Northside shopping centre I can bring him out, it's on the number 27 bus route. I collected himself and Mr Vestek from there before. I think I missed the last one, it clashed with a work night out.

You're an absolute gent so you are!

I'm still in 2 minds about this one but if I change my mind I'll let you know. icon14.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Doge wrote: »
    You're an absolute gent so you are!

I'm still in 2 minds about this one but if I change my mind I'll let you know. icon14.png

No doge??! Much sadness, very disappoint, wow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Me and Retr0 might be out unfortunately, I'll post as soon as I know for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Me and Retr0 might be out unfortunately, I'll post as soon as I know for definite.

Oh. You probably want to 'go ape' with Warren instead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Im feckin wrecked at the moment but might go ( no definites as I want to avoid the curse!)..probably be driving from maynooth if i do..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

DinoRex wrote: »
    Oh. You probably want to 'go ape' with Warren instead.
    This post will have consciences
    tumblr_nqymkdG0LN1un8do3o1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

If I can scab a lift I'll be there.

I need a session like this after the past two weeks that I've had.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

:D:D

If anyone requires directions, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Apologies but I'm going to have to bail, unforeseen circumstances and all that :( I'll arrange to call another time Cidey and collect those poorly consoles from you..

Apologies but I'm going to have to bail, unforeseen circumstances and all that :( I'll arrange to call another time Cidey and collect those poorly consoles from you..

No worries.
    The Coleco has had his life support turned off but we have hopes for the Veccy, that she can yet pull through.
    Sorry you won't be here though!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Looking forward to this. :)

Anyone that needs a lift from West Dublin, let me know!

Big shout out to all the folk who came along this evening, thankfully no Xbox consoles died this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Thanks for having us last night, you certainly are the host with the most (consoles). It was great seeing people again, it seemed like ages since the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Second that, thanks again Mr. mAn

• Advertisement

It was a pleasure having you all visit, and much gaming.
    And it's official, it's not the controller, or the player, but the emulation that's to blame for Retr0 failing, yet again, at Ghouls'n Ghosts! ;)

Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to make it, ended up entertaining friends from the UK all day Saturday and was way too tired to be heading to an all night gaming session.

Next time though! Hope you guys had a good time.

MrVestek wrote: »
    Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to make it, ended up entertaining friends from the UK all day Saturday and was way too tired to be heading to an all night gaming session.

That corner of my living room went unsnoozed in!

MrVestek wrote: »

That corner of my living room went unsnoozed in!
    Awh I'm sorry. We'll have a sleepover again soon.

So, near three months since the last Beers, time to do it all again?
    Anyone else like to host it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's a bit short notice but I could potentially host one on Saturday the 21st of this month. Not 100% sure so will need to confirm.

Any updates on this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Any updates on this?

It's a no go unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

I'm a little busy this month. But I should be able to do something next month.

Any dates that are a big no-go for people?

• Advertisement

BadDates.jpg

Advertisement