Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

4th I'll probably be doing something for my birthday depending on the weather but might do it on the Sunday instead if that was the best date.
    11th is out too, best friends birthday and assuming that's when he'll be organizing for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Okay... How does the 25th suit people?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll be shooting clay pigeons with work that weekend so I'm out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

DinoRex wrote: »
    Okay... How does the 25th suit people?

I'll have a look at the schedule and see how I'm fixed....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll be down in the sunny South, I'm afraid!

• Advertisement

Well go go back a week... What's the 2nd of July like?

I think I'm all good for that weekend...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I should be fine for the 2nd....

Just realised I also wouldn't have been able to make the 25th...

That would have been a fun evening, standing in front of the local Spar, in the rain, trying to play linked up Gameboy Colors under the lights, a plastic 3lt bottle of Linden Village at our feet.....

Actually, that doesn't sound too bad....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

won't be able to make it. heading to france tomorrow and will be there till the 3rd. enjoy.

Okay... So let's press ahead with the 2nd.

Okay... So let's press ahead with the 2nd.

I concur...

war-room.jpg

I should be good to go, was in two minds since its close to when I'll be going to see Kyary in London.
    c7NJRa2.gif
    I'll let you know if anything changes (*˘︶˘*)

So who do we have for Saturday?

I'm a 'maybe' at the minute, have to do a quick trip up North Friday/back Saturday, so not sure what condition I'll be in! If I'm not wrecked, I'll swing by though! :)

Myself and Atavan are heading all going well.

I should be there, I'm due a night out!
    Anything you want me to bring?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll have to give it a miss. Pigs must be flying because there's actually something to do in Sligo that weekend.

My two Japanese nieces should be along as well, as they're currently visiting.

• Advertisement

Might bring my son along, if there's room
    Any theme for the evening?
    Any rules?
    No CDi
    No Superman 64

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Might bring my son along, if there's room
    Any theme for the evening?
    Any rules?
    No CDi
    No Superman 64

Should be fine.. I get the feeling we'll have plenty of room. I may even make chilli if I have time.

Should be fine.. I get the feeling we'll have plenty of room. I may even make chilli if I have time.

I'll pop some toilet paper in the fridge so!

My two Japanese nieces should be along as well, as they're currently visiting.
    Awh very nice! I might make rocky road, I found magnum ice cream chocolate bars in Dealz, should be noice.
    I'll bring my chilli boots
    tumblr_lnmajyrxw01qgodqmo1_500.png

Isn't it always time for chilli?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Dinorex, will you drop me a pm with your address, don't think I have it anymore, sound!

Drank too much America beer yesterday and have been working with a hangover all morning... so time for chili I'm afraid.

Will PM you my new address now, Atavan.

If anyone else needs it let me know...

Anyone hear from Sparks?

Will we say around 8pm? Gives me time for a nap...

I'll be coming straight from work, if there's anyone on this side of the big smoke who needs a lift, let me know!
    I'll be over around 21:00

Anyone hear from Sparks?.
    I was just posting to ask since he's close by

• Advertisement

Only back from a trip up north, and pretty beat, so sadly going to have to give it a miss. Sorry!!!

Advertisement