Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, thinking of a date in my place in late February, any thoughts on a day or date?

That is to say a Beers in my place, I'm not asking you to guess the date I'm thinking of.... there is no spoon after all...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    So, thinking of a date in my place in late February, any thoughts on a day or date?

That is to say a Beers in my place, I'm not asking you to guess the date I'm thinking of.... there is no spoon after all...

Yeeeeow g'wan yeh mad scone! I'll be in there like swimwear whatever the date. <3<3 #hunreal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Sure, I don't have anything on but depends on himself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, days for Beers...
    Feb the 20th or 27th.
    Personally I would prefer the 20th but I can make the 27th work if peeps prefer.

It's been a while since we've all watched Retr0 blame a controller on sucking at a videogame, so I'm sure a large turn out is guaranteed!

Let me know who is up for it.
    Remember, this time it'll be at a Category Mod's house, so be on your best behaviour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

20th should be fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

27th is a bit weird for me. I've a mate who writes for HG101 arriving that day, not sure if he's be interested and if he is if he'd appreciate staying up until 4am playing Burn:Cycle.

27th is out for me my cousin is getting married, as much as I'd love to get out of it I can't.

So, the 20th it is.
    Would that suit most people?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

20th is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

cool. might be able to make this one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Might be free for this :)

Might be free for this :)

My Colecovision will be watching out for you.....
    Also, it seems, my Vectrex, that has developed a flutter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

My Colecovision will be watching out for you.....
    Also, it seems, my Vectrex, that has developed a flutter :(

In other words... come prepared :)

In other words... come prepared :)

No, they can go with you, home like!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hopefully will make this one!

Just been informed my cousins 21st is on this night so won't be there. Have fun y'all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'm stripping for a hen on the 20th and going to mma fights on the 26th, enjoy everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I'm stripping for a hen on the 20th and going to mma fights on the 26th, enjoy everyone

Theres a sentence i dont hear very often...

Just been informed my cousins 21st is on this night so won't be there. Have fun y'all!

Damn you cousin!

eddhorse wrote: »
    Yeah he's not often at MMA fights...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Is it Michael Martin's hen? Or is he the one fighting in mma?

Either way, tickle me interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well according to rte news im playing my cards close to my chest!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

eddhorse wrote: »

He's actually stripping at Atavan's cousin's 21st.

DinoRex wrote: »
    He's actually stripping at Atavan's cousin's 21st.

144b8rn.jpg

So, this day week we are getting together in my place,
    Everyone still coming, can we convince the seldom seen to turn up, like O1s1n and Myrddin?
    I must drop Sparks and Pdbhp a line.

I must drop Sparks and Pdbhp a line.
    That would be good, I haven't either numbers to I've to just hope someone contacts them.
    Retr0's still on for it so should be there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Would love to head up, i've a place to stay in Lucan but it just seems a bit much of a trek.

I might be on for it in the summer time instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'd love to tag along if anyone happens to be going through the city centre? The missus has expressed interest too :D

Going to have to get cleaning now.
    Some haribos still up there since the last one, I think they can considered a distinct form of life at this point...
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

well. Waiting for confirmation it's likely I'll have a class early sunday which I have to attend so I prob won't be able to come down .

Advertisement