Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

See #2542

Your so easily goaded :D I'm actually fully aware of Metal Gear (See AVGN's rant on it for example)...but I still don't like Demon Souls :D Zelda 3? Now there's a game :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

o1s1n wrote: »
    I originally bought it purely for collection purposes, but now I'm going to play it and enjoy it just to spite you. :pac:

I'd love to see how you get on with that :) Collection purposes? Sure Kojima doesn't even recognise it as part of the series.

This is what you should have spent your money on :P

MSX_MetalGear-thumb.jpg
    EnterNow wrote: »
    See #2542

Your so easily goaded :D I'm actually fully aware of Metal Gear (See AVGN's rant on it for example)...but I still don't like Demon Souls :D Zelda 3? Now there's a game :cool:

Grr! I'm being used for your entertainment purposes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Grr! I'm being used for your entertainment purposes!

You do it all the time, I'm convinced of it :D Still though, Sera must have great fun winding you up :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

She's just on MSN to me now telling me how funny it is when I go off on one of my rants :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

keithgeo wrote: »
    Whats wrong with it? It might be an easy fix
    Got it off my girlfriends brother just never work right so will be trying to pick up a new one soon its in really bad nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

A boxed N64 and a beat up copy of FFVII from a charity shop. The case is in bits so need to find a replacement.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just got an Asian MD and a jap copy of sonic as well.
    Have to test to see if alp is working and will probably stick it on adverts.
    Also got a quickshot MD arcade stick and micromachines v3 for my ps, a good morning so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Picked up a few snes games in the rage this week - DKC2, lion king and B.O.B. unboxed, cool spot and ISS boxed. Also picked up a silver gameboy pocket for a tenner on adverts, along with a spare copy of pokemon red.

And on the more modern side of things, ordered Radiant Historia online, it's released in a couple weeks time, can't wait!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The market today had a Snes with bubsy, no psu though, there was a stack of ps consoles, a complete psone for 15, there was a couple of Xboxes and some Xbox and PS2 games about too.
    I think the Asian MD was the best of the bargains there today.
    It's becoming a regular thing now, every other Sunday to hit the Balbriggan market.

I also picked up a quickshot MD arcade stick for 3, boxed as new, lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just got light crusader

and thus completing my Sega Treasure Collection, apart from the Japanese game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,442 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nice one :)

Still need to get myself that damn Mc Donalds game!

I also just this second bought Pocahontas for the MD, hard enough to come by and it was only a tener

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Just got Wonderswan Color off Ciderman, 2 games aswell Rhyme Riders Kerorican and klonoa:D

Master of the Universe

Pics or it didn't happen! :p

o1s1n wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen! :p

I was lying alright and trying to be cool...truth is I've never even played any videogames and have no clue about the topic at all...... look a Sony pruduct I must buy it and it's at such a good price:D.......Not!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

pdbhp wrote: »
    Just got Wonderswan Color off Ciderman, 2 games aswell Rhyme Riders Kerorican and klonoa:D

That Swan has been from Super Potato to the ends of the world and back! Treat it with great respect good sir :)

That Swan has been from Super Potato to the ends of the world and back! Treat it with great respect good sir :)

I will do, I'm currently hugging it and wiping Cidermans filthy finger prints off. Now to rob a bank and buy Judgement Silversword.

On a related note I downloaded Ikaruga, Galaga Legions and Castlevania Symphony of the Night on XBLA this morning:D

Didn't like Galaga Legions at all, downloaded it at launch way back and was shocked at it tbh, never really went back to it.
    Ikaruga is great but Castlevania SOTN, now thats art, nice!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Didn't like Galaga Legions at all, downloaded it at launch way back and was shocked at it tbh, never really went back to it.
    Ikaruga is great but Castlevania SOTN, now thats art, nice!

I downloaded the demo of Galaga Legions last week and really liked and it was on sale for 400M$ points so I said feck it and bought it.
    Gonna play Castlevania tonight hopefully if I can banish the missus to another place far far away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

pdbhp wrote: »
    Gonna play Castlevania tonight hopefully if I can banish the missus to another place far far away

Sure who the hell is Val Entine anyway?

• Advertisement

ghostchant wrote: »
    Sure who the hell is Val Entine anyway?

I think he's a wrestler:D

Anywho romance is overated I was romantic once and it cost me big time:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

521fdbf8.jpg
    2 Halo's and Rise of the robots?
    A lot of people are going to hate them!

(I've never actually played Halo , and I've an Xbox so I thought I better, and I've always wanted to see just how bad "Rise.." is :))

Cheers to philly2002 for the trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

The first 3 standalone C&Cs...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=148169&stc=1&d=1297784127

Just got a SNES, yahoo!

1 problem though, an post are just such experts with package handling that I've been doing a massive repair job on it for the past 2 hours!

I'm painting this case anyway so its not a huge deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

got some megadrive games and a controller.

revenge of shinobi
    desert strike
    jungle strike
    NHLPA 93
    lotus turbo challenge
    home alone
    mega games 1
    mk3
    dragon:the bruce lee story
    and super wrestlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

I got Streets Of Rage III today. I almost paid 50e for it online about a month ago and I was given it by a friend of my mums for free this afternoon. How random like! Her son emigrated to Australia and gave her instruction to get rid of all the stuff in his room. He has a Nes there aswell and about 6 games which I am picking up from her tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to pay her for the NES as I think it is not right taken it for nothing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

In Rage on Tuesday looking at the commodore 64's they have. Looking for the Breadbin version not the C64, any way got the following.....

Rolling Thunder 2
    Road Rash

For the megadrive.

Also in 3 game on graffton street, and bought a Midway collection for the xbox.

but got the best gift on my way to the luas....

Sprained my ankle.....Had to get luas to sandyford and then drive home took @ 2 hours bloody bad weather.....Off work till tomorrow.

Should be getting Game gear tomorrow......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Thiought I'd throw up a few pics of the Nintendo Hanafuda Cards

IMG_0651.jpg

I didn't open the little box inside, it's too fancy :p Plus I haven't actually learned to play yet.

IMG_0652.jpg

The box was smaller than I expected, comparison shot:

IMG_0653.jpg

Just got Flux for the mega drive, a complete waste of money, I'm definitly addicted to this now. Really must make a list of what i have left to get

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Just got Flux for the mega drive, a complete waste of money, I'm definitly addicted to this now. Really must make a list of what i have left to get

As in that Mega CD music visualization generator thingy? I'd say that cost you quite a bit?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement