Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,558 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Jesus christ! Did you and pdhpp ram raid Square Enix Europe or something?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Got Dodonpachi Ressurection in Game for €12.99:D

Couldn't believe it when I saw it brand new at that price:)

Master of the Universe

pdbhp wrote: »
    Got Dodonpachi Ressurection in Game for €12.99:D

Couldn't believe it when I saw it brand new at that price:)

:eek:

Any more copies????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

o1s1n wrote: »
    :eek:

Any more copies????

didn't see any, it was €19.99 last week but I hadn't a penny on me, I was going to buy it for that price today and was overjoyed when I saw it. Coup of the year so far:)

People must have thought I was a wierdo skipping up to the counter with a big smile on my face basically cuddling a game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭Jack burton

OK so I called round to the chap I bought all the final fantasy stuff off. He said I could come in and see what he had and work out a deal. Really nice fella aswell who moved into a new house. So I picked up this stuff from him, had a load of Neon Genesis stuff but I'm not really into it.

Anyway

DSCN2455.jpg

DSCN2456.jpg

So happy to get that Monster Squad dvd! I love that film!

But yeah, fairly happy with this haul. Everything cost me 150, which is pretty good for some of the stuff thats there. Sword of Vermilion and FS III are the only ones without manuals

Since I already have Alien Soldier I dunno what to do with this one now, I'm sorry but I think I'll take a trip to the bay with it :o

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Er, dude, your post should have half a billion exclamation marks. Some great (and valuable stuff) in there!

That guy really did like his RPGs.

Alien Soldier looks to be in great condition, is it CIB?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭Jack burton

There was a good bit more stuff that I didnt take. Lots PS2 and stuff thats already on adverts. Whoever he was really was pretty hardcore into RPGs

Yeah that Alien Soldier is mint CIB

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Just bought a Mac Classic; Seems like it'll need some repair but I'll be able to inspect further when I get hold of it.
    KGrHqRnwE8OT3e5sBPMmS5L60_12.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Pyongyang wrote: »
    7. Saturn/PS2/N64 to USB Adapter [Brand New & Sealed]
    NOTES: After one of these for ages. This particular Mayflash model must be in print again as it was out of stock everywhere for ages. Want this for using my Virtua Stick Pro on my laptop for Steam and doujin titles.
    FHul7.jpg

Have you had a chance to test this chap out yet? When you do can you let me know if the Namco PS1 stick works with it? Guessing it should but just to be sure. Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭Doge

Just bought a Mac Classic; Seems like it'll need some repair but I'll be able to inspect further when I get hold of it.

Sad Mac is sad.

• Advertisement

sadmac.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Market was a bit sh1te this morning.
    Nothing but knackered Xboxes and some PS2 games that were as common as Katie Price.
    I did, surprisingly, get a CIB Super Tennis for Snes and Forbidden Siren for the PS2.
    I was looking for,m TV but to no avail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Have you had a chance to test this chap out yet? When you do can you let me know if the Namco PS1 stick works with it? Guessing it should but just to be sure. Thanks. :)

Not yet, I was away from the gaf until today. I'll unpack it and give it a test run tonight. Make a video of it using the Namco PS1 and Virtua Stick Pro sticks for ye. :)

Not yet, I was away from the gaf until today. I'll unpack it and give it a test run tonight. Make a video of it using the Namco PS1 and Virtua Stick Pro sticks for ye. :)

Excellent thanks. :D

Excellent thanks. :D

No probs. I've just finished editing the video. I split it in to three segments.

1. An intro and product overview.
    2. PS1 Namco stick demo.
    3. Sega Saturn stick demo.

It's just rendering now so should be online later tonight. In answer to your question though, yes the Namco stick works flawlessly. The build quality of the product is also of a very high standard... which is odd considering.

I've no hesitation in recommending buying one. Very impressive product.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

th_IMG_20120212_174004.jpg

PONG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I think my one had that problem as well at some stage. I cant remember the fix but it was something simple.

I have all the original manuals and disks if you ever need them.

Steve SI wrote: »
    I think my one had that problem as well at some stage. I cant remember the fix but it was something simple.

I have all the original manuals and disks if you ever need them.

Thanks that's really kind of you :)

Andrew76, here's the video I made for you:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Andrew76, here's the video I made for you:

• Advertisement

Nicely done! Git! ;)

Cheers for making that Pyongyang. Are you using Win7 64-bit and did it take long to arrive from that HK seller? Just ordered one now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

had a load of Neon Genesis stuff but I'm not really into it.

Does this fellow have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Cheers for making that Pyongyang. Are you using Win7 64-bit and did it take long to arrive from that HK seller? Just ordered one now.

Yep I use Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Editon. Works Absolutey flawlessly. Seems the buttons are mapped out absolutely perfectly too. All one after the other, no jumbled mappings. I'm quite impressed with it compared to the two PS1 to USB adapters I have. They are significantly cheaper, but you need to use a key mapper, like Joy2Key and it's ilk, for every controller, which is cumbersome to say the least.

The shop I got mine from is well-known, they've been around for years so you shouldn't run in to problems. I think it took about a week, or just over, for it to arrive. They sell them on eBay too, but last time I looked the price was the same. I haven't found them on sale anywhere else (in stock at least as they carry the old model).

Well worth a purchase if you don't like the EX2 stick and want to use something else. Shame they don't make a PC Engine to USB adapter though... :(

Nice one, same OS as myself. Got an email this morning saying it shipped. Btw, I think Xpadder was the word you were looking for in the video. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hoprefully my Wonderswan Puzzle Bobble, complete with Italian pubes, should on its way...
    I should get it this week I'd say, post within Europe is pretty good, I hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Got a few bits from Infideals in the post this morning

photolsy.jpg&action=rotate

Looking forward to a run off Micro Machines to see if it's as playable and fun as I remember, Bart vs the Space Mutants is a stinker though. And I got Mega Games solely for Columns, which I was addicted to on Gamegear.

Also picked up this purely for nostlagia, reading it this morning and I'm 9 years old all over again, reading it while I wait for my game to load. Bliss.

roar12.jpg&action=rotate&degree=-90&r=0.5159718295759

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,891 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sometimes when I visit Limerick I end up getting something other than mugged. Got a combination of late birthday presents and early valentines day presents from the lovely Sera. She got me some wonderswan games, namely, Buffers Evolution, Turntablist DJ Wars and some truck driving game I don't know the name of :) Also picked up Apollo Justice on the DS in Game Limerick. Only need And Justice for All to get. Also got myself an unboxed Klonoa for the wonderswan when it finally appeared on ebay for a decent price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sometimes when I visit Limerick I end up getting something other than mugged. Got a combination of late birthday presents and early valentines day presents from the lovely Sera. She got me some wonderswan games, namely, Buffers Evolution, Turntablist DJ Wars and some truck driving game I don't know the name of :) Also picked up Apollo Justice on the DS in Game Limerick. Only need And Justice for All to get. Also got myself an unboxed Klonoa for the wonderswan when it finally appeared on ebay for a decent price.

So all you've to do now is make it back through Limerick without getting pilfered. Survive a two hour train ride with other people, & then smuggle the goods past Sauron.

It's gonna be like a real life Cho-Aniki level :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,891 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I doubt most Limerick people know what a wonderswan is since Call of Stabbie isn't on it, the M7 express bus is cheap and almost as fast as the overpriced train and Sauron is off in Spain on holiday so everything has come up retr0!

Also forgot to add the best thing that Sera got me. She made me a cute custom made box filled with cooling pads for my head just like Arino uses in Game Centre CX on particularly tough games. I think she knows how much trouble Castlevania on the NES is giving me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement