Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: Sundays 6pm pickup game, all welcome!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

br3ak666 wrote: »
    Hi All!

I'll go with another person at 6pm on sunday.

Bye

Well we'll see you Sunday! Are you ok for directions and everything? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 br3ak666

shivvyban wrote: »
    Well we'll see you Sunday! Are you ok for directions and everything? :)

for what directions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

showed him the way last week, so I think he's sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

hi all, was on the phone to the artane beaumount rec centre for playing in the hall as iam a member there and its 30 for 2 hours so i was told. 15 for an hr but they only book for 2 hrs if your intrested give me a pm some night

• Advertisement

villains77 wrote: »
    hi all, was on the phone to the artane beaumount rec centre for playing in the hall as iam a member there and its 30 for 2 hours so i was told. 15 for an hr but they only book for 2 hrs if your intrested give me a pm some night
    yeah I would up playing an extra night during the week, what time? it would have to 7 or later.

Cheers

villains77 wrote: »
    Sounds good to me, 7pm or later during the week, maybe 5pm or later on weekends would suit me.

well let me know what night suits . this week is out as iam away next weekend and need the cash for changing into sterling. the following week would suit me better if anybody is intrested. i usually finish at 6.30 (well it been 6.30 the last 2 months lol) so anytime after is cool with me. how many do we have to play b4 i book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 datett

Hello all,

I'd like to come this sunday 22nd. Is that still okay?
    Thanks,
    D

datett wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'd like to come this sunday 22nd. Is that still okay?
    Thanks,
    D
    The more the merrier, directions: http://www.sportsco.ie/location-of-sportsco.html

• Advertisement

Excellent. thanks for that. I am very rusty but eager to play. How long is it going for? A couple of hours I assume.
    Thanks anyway for the info, well appreciated.
    D

Just 1 hour at the moment, 6pm til 7pm.

sounds great. see you there then.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

lafortezza wrote: »
    Sounds good to me, 7pm or later during the week, maybe 5pm or later on weekends would suit me.

Same here if I can join yous (I live in Raheny).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Hey, villains77 texted me about this. It has been years since I've thrown a ball but this sounds great, I'm itching to get back to my Dublin U-17 Mens League and Cup Winners 2003 form :D. Won't make it today but would really like to go next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,158 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

See whoever is there later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 br3ak666

today 6pm ? i will there +1 person

Great game as usual, good turn out too despite the weather.
    Won’t be there next week, so just a reminder that someone else will have to bring a ball

Luckyloyd - can you look into cheap bibs or jerseys? Or pass on details.

Cheers

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 36,158 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Will put in a call on the bibs this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Really enjoyed the game yesterday, can't wait to play again :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

sounds like u guys are having a fair bit of craic, if ive free time at weekend inbetween my own bball games ill try make some time.

wont be in the country next sunday but defo the week after if iam not to hungover from the xmas party the night b4, well enjoy sunday and see you all in a week

Righto - will be booking the hall when I get my moneys on Friday! Will let you's all know striaght away! :)

Once again though, come if you can and if you say you are coming and can't, let us know. BRING FRIENDS! As we found on Sunday, the more the merrier! :)

Can't wait for next week already!

Any word on the Artane hall two hour booking thingy?? I'd be def up for that at some point! :)

Am going to stop now before the urge to put in another smiley face comes upon me....

i will check it out tonight its on the way home from work so will check it out and see if its booked up what date will suit. dont get paid till a week today what bout friday ? :D

right so as promisee i knocked into the rec and checked out the prices and times available. they are very busy with others using the hall for various reasons and the only day/time is sat from 5 to 7 how do the gang feel both this. I am free after 4.30 for this if its a goer. need to know the number asap before it is booked by another group.

I'm good for this! :)

EDIT: As in I can make it on Saturdays!

its my crimbo do on the sat next but iam off at half four so will work up a thirst for the party lol dont mind playing for an hour or so :)

who else is up for it. would we still do the sunday nights aswell ?

Yeah I'd say we'll keep the sundays going as not a lot of people will be willing/able to make it out to that court. It could be a good extra though. SLight possibility of a cheaper court for Sundays... Am looking into it.

THIS SUNDAY (29TH) IS STILL GOING AHEAD IN SPORTSCO AT 6PM! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

shivvyban wrote: »
    Yeah I'd say we'll keep the sundays going as not a lot of people will be willing/able to make it out to that court. It could be a good extra though. SLight possibility of a cheaper court for Sundays... Am looking into it.

THIS SUNDAY (29TH) IS STILL GOING AHEAD IN SPORTSCO AT 6PM! :)

I'll be there on Sunday.
    I'm also thinking about joining Sportsco in January to use the pool - I think this would mean we could get the court at a reduced rate.

Advertisement