Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: Sundays 6pm pickup game, all welcome!

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,791 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Should be yup! It's booked anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Robko

GAME ON TONIGHT (Sunday 12th) @ SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

Who's up for a game Sunday @ 6pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Count me in.

COURT BOOKED FOR 6PM SUNDAY 18TH ALL WELCOME!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Rock Star

Hi guys,

I've left a message to have a run of Friday as well but I was also wondering if there is a spot for Sunday? As mentioned, I'm badly out of shape since I have not played since tearing my achilles tendon on a Sunday session just before Xmas but looking forward to getting back into and trying to build my fitness back up.

Cheers,
    D

We had about 20 people last Friday which is alot but manageable, Sunday we had about 11 or 12. But everyone welcome to either game.

COURT BOOKED FOR SUNDAY 26TH @ 6PM IN SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

COURT BOOKED FOR TONIGHT (SUNDAY 3rd) @ 6PM IN SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭deargas

Sorry, gatecrasher here. Are there any pick-up games in and around city centre Dublin during the week (i.e. mon-thurs). I'm working here for the summer and need to find something to kill time instead of the pub. I play regularly back home and want to get something organised before I start to get lazy.

Cheers for any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Hi, if its any use there are pick up games in Tallaght in the the Basketball Arena every tuesday evening from 7-8.30pm. I have only started back playing myself but the 2 nights i was there the standard was very good and the games are fairly fast. It's only €5, which is good value in fairness and there is usually a good turnout.........

COURT BOOKED FOR TONIGHT (SUNDAY 17th) @ 6PM IN SPORTSCO ALL WELCOME!

Basketball cancelled for tomorrow Sunday 24th, just in case people aren't on the facebook page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 vyk

Shame. Thanks for posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi folks,

Is this on this Sunday (31st)? Thinking of dusting off the boots.......

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Any news on this Sunday (7th August) or has this finished?

For those of you who've ever played pickup ball, this is kinda funny:
    http://www.sbnation.com/2011/6/16/2225271/complete-and-thorough-incompetence-your-guide-to-the-2011-pick-up

http://www.facebook.com/groups/173972555961507?ap=1 Is the facebook page where we try to find out numbers. Today is not happening I think, but Sunday might. I'll post here if/when sunday is booked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 matt_h

Ok, court is booked for tomorrow Sunday 7th August at 6pm @ Sportsco - I think we'll have 8 or more. Everyone welcome.

http://www.sportsco.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 matt_h

Any interest in this Sunday 14th August - Sportsco at 6pm?
    Let me know by 4pm today and i'll book it
    (have 4 already on facebook willing to go)

m

Advertisement