Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭deisedude

GTR63 wrote: »
    Jamaican Me Crazy come on I know he ain't from Jamaica but thats a great name for a team.

How about "Ghanja" for the name of the team? It incorporates Kofi's birthplace Ghana and R-Truths love of drugs!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Theres a close up photo floating around that looks like this:

bad1.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

heres an up close photo of the tat...

8fIFQ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

First we hear about pipebombs, now we hear about bleach. CM Plumber

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I am finding it incredibly difficult to disagree with punk here - I am embarassed that there are people like this on the planet! May have been a harsh statement by punk - but f*ckit, the world would be better off!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Apologised for his comments on twitter after Raw last night anyway. Said he shouldn't have been so harsh in what he said.

Followed by retweeting from a fan:
    @naganoodle: @CMPunk You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to claim you were hacked!” Nope. Man up. Straight up apology.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's classy of Punk to man up. But tbh, he's quite the condescending judgmental prick. I don't smoke pot but on 4/20 he's like "hey potheads, way to celebrate Hitler's birthday, jerkbags". I really don't like when people vocally don't loudly approve of others' lifestyle, especially if it's generally tolerated. Being a carny wrestler I thought he'd be more sensitive to being treated like crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

I think he may be very frustrated with the booking at the moment the last last two months on the mic and in ring he has looked very off to me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭Yousef

jaykhunter wrote: »
    It's classy of Punk to man up. But tbh, he's quite the condescending judgmental prick. I don't smoke pot but on 4/20 he's like "hey potheads, way to celebrate Hitler's birthday, jerkbags". I really don't like when people vocally don't loudly approve of others' lifestyle, especially if it's generally tolerated. Being a carny wrestler I thought he'd be more sensitive to being treated like crap!

CM Punk is a condescending, patronizing prick. Regardless of whatever he may or may not do in the ring, I've zero time for him personality wise. It looks like the last year or so has really let it get to his head. The man is a joke in every sense, did you hear his kiddie insults last night? I can't believe he has become so boring so quickly - give the title to Bryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    I think he may be very frustrated with the booking at the moment the last last two months on the mic and in ring he has looked very off to me.
    It's what he signed up for when he returned so soon. He should have taken a few months off, let them realise how much they miss him and then they'd be begging him to come back which would result in him getting much more input on his character. By agreeing a new contact so quickly he gave WWE the ball again. WWE only have one kind of babyface and this is it.

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ashley Johnson, the daughter of “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair, is now training to become a professional wrestler.

Ashley follows in the footsteps of her brothers David, who is well-known for his appearances with WCW (as part of a pairing with the lovely Stacy Keibler) and the WWE, and Reid, who has been making a name for himself on the independent circuit.

Ashley is a graduate of the North Caroline State University, with a Bachelor of Arts, and is a certified personal trainer. She also boasts many notable accomplishments in volleyball, including two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships, a team captaincy and the Player of the Year for their 2004-2005 year.

She was married in May 2010 to Riki Johnson.

ashley-flair.jpg

How funny/interesting would it be if she became the best second generation Flair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Wouldnt mind stylin and profilin her :cool:

jaykhunter wrote: »
    It's classy of Punk to man up. But tbh, he's quite the condescending judgmental prick. I don't smoke pot but on 4/20 he's like "hey potheads, way to celebrate Hitler's birthday, jerkbags".
    TBF stoners are the worst people in society. They will frequently tell you're they're smokers and how proud they are to smoke no matter how little you care.

TBF stoners are the worst people in society. They will frequently tell you're they're smokers and how proud they are to smoke no matter how little you care.

I've never experienced that in my life. Ever.

There's nothing to be fair about. Punk has the manners of a pig. And that's disrespectful to the pig. Punk is becoming everything he said he hates about John Cena - he is another one of those people now. He'll lose the title to Bryan at OTL.

Yousef wrote: »
    Count yourself lucky

Wacky weed as politics people are the worst, man bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Replace the word stoners/smokers there with Straight Edge & thats how you could describe Punk to people. I do get your point about people who shmoke banging on about it like its special. Find the same about people who always start going on about going out drinking at the weekend around Tuesdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It's what he signed up for when he returned so soon. He should have taken a few months off, let them realise how much they miss him and then they'd be begging him to come back which would result in him getting much more input on his character. By agreeing a new contact so quickly he gave WWE the ball again. WWE only have one kind of babyface and this is it.

Unfortunately we have to look at it from the point of view of the petty WWE management. If he took a few months off, or stalled over a new contract, then WWE may have punished him when he returned by keeping him away from the WWE title altogether.

At least by agreeing his new contract so quickly, he has been rewarded with a long run with the belt. By the time Over The Limit comes around, he would have held it for around 180 days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

There's nothing to be fair about. Punk has the manners of a pig. And that's disrespectful to the pig. Punk is becoming everything he said he hates about John Cena - he is another one of those people now. He'll lose the title to Bryan at OTL.

What are you on about? You slate CM Punk the person and back it up by talking about his in ring persona.

That makes no sense, if Punk has an opinion he is entitled to give it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Punk is becoming everything he said he hates about John Cena - he is another one of those people now. He'll lose the title to Bryan at OTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Punk was spot on, and if anything - his response was too mild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

dlofnep wrote: »

Your man is a total biggot but Punk was dumb telling him to drink bleach as if he wouldn't hear about it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

GTR63 wrote: »
    dlofnep wrote: »

Your man is a total biggot but Punk was dumb telling him to drink bleach as if he wouldn't hear about it again.

You're right, he should have told him to make sure he recoded himself drinking the bleach as evidence the world is down one less bigot.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    What are you on about? You slate CM Punk the person and back it up by talking about his in ring persona.

That makes no sense, if Punk has an opinion he is entitled to give it.

He's entitled to his opinion as I am entitled to mine. But I don't work for WWE and therefore, he has responsibility to his employers..

The difference is that I don't tell the people that disagree with me to go "Kill Yourself" or "Go drink Bleach" as your hero, Punk does on the regular. Shoddy behaviour for a man in his position. He's a muppet and your defense of him proves the apples don't fall far from the tree with blindness...

Your post makes absolutely zero sense.

Particularly given the fact that I couldn't give two shiny sh!tes if it went off-air tomorrow for good. I'm simply stating that a man in his position has responsibility to act with a degree of respect and maturity - yet perhaps I was too generous in thinking these inbred retarded f*cks that wrestle (why on earth would they be any other way getting involved in this Z list industry) have basic decency.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Alright lads, keep it cordial. Be respectful to the posters around you. Further dickish behaviour will result in taking a week off. Constant hostility doesn't fly on PW Boards either. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I dunno why people are surprised, Punk is notorious for being a complete dick when it comes to anything personal outside the company; Meeting people in airports, on twitter, etc.

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    I dunno why people are surprised, Punk is notorious for being a complete dick when it comes to anything personal outside the company; Meeting people in airports, on twitter, etc.

That's not true. As long as people are polite and respectful in the main.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement