Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CMpunked wrote: »
    What were the others?

Foley/Flair's WWE 2006 mainly. I know Foley wrote about it in his first book and there was plenty of prior media interviews but the UK Sun focused the context of the feud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »
    PARAGRAPHS GTR63 /Junior Cert English teacher :P

Sorry used my mobile to copy n paste from PWInsider. I know its lazy (& Jayk hates it) its like Highlighting instead of taking notes. Quite honest of Austin to say Mania was a bit sucky until HHH, Taker & Ciano316 turned up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Austin souring away from a Punk feud due to Punk not getting over as much as he appeared he would do around the time of his big angle last summer?fair enough I spose,more money in Austin vs Cena or Taker.

Austin souring away from a Punk feud due to Punk not getting over as much as he appeared he would do around the time of his big angle last summer?fair enough I spose,more money in Austin vs Cena or Taker.

I hate to be cruel but I don't think Punk is near a big enough name for Austin to return to the ring to wrestle for the 1st time in a decade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You don't want to see an Austin comeback for another sloppy Punk match TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Something going on with Wade Barrett?
    Due to a number of factors, Mr. Barrett has signed the administration of this account over to his attorney for the foreseeable future.

Mr. Barrett will be making no further comment at this stage. Regards, Peter Lazarou, Esq.

Official Twitter profile of WWE Superstar Wade Barrett, currently administered by his attorney, Peter Lazarou, Esq.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It sucks when the first thing you think is "it's a storyline" :pac:

Isnt he due back fairly soon?

Something going on with Wade Barrett?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It sucks when the first thing you think is "it's a storyline" :pac:

I was thinking 'hacked' but yeah I guess storyline makes more sense.

Noticed this match was taped last night for Superstars:
    Alex Reilly vs Miz

What a difference a year makes.

• Advertisement

More than likely too geeky for a lot of people here but Chris "mookieghana" Harrington has done amazing statistical analysis on Wrestling on the Wrestling Observer board and elsewhere he is looking to fund an e-book:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mookieghana/indeedwrestling

The dude is an exceptionally nice guy so I thought I would do him a solid and post one plug here.

This is his amazing hobby site:

https://sites.google.com/site/chrisharrington/mookieghana-prowrestlingstatistics

The WWE Insider Twitter page updated the storyline medical condition of Paul Bearer. "Medical officials have confirmed that Paul Bearer is being treated for hypothermia after Kane locked him in the freezer on Raw..."
    Powell's POV: Will the storyline cops arrest Randy Orton and Kane, not to mention the apparently soulless cameramen who stood by and watched the poor man freeze?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sure he's glad he managed to not die this time :P

I wanted Powell's opinion on that vital news alright

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wanted Powell's opinion on that vital news alright
    He really reminds me of Navi from Zelda some times. Whether you want to hear what they say or not, they just never seem to shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I usually just wonder why people paste his stoopid POV into their posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭JoeSnow

GTR63 wrote: »
    The WWE Insider Twitter page updated the storyline medical condition of Paul Bearer. "Medical officials have confirmed that Paul Bearer is being treated for hypothermia after Kane locked him in the freezer on Raw..."
    Powell's POV: Will the storyline cops arrest Randy Orton and Kane, not to mention the apparently soulless cameramen who stood by and watched the poor man freeze?

I watched it live and didn't call the authorities. That horrible feeling I have is guilt.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

How many times has Bearer being killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

How many times has Bearer being killed?
    3 times atm I think.

I usually just wonder why people paste his stoopid POV into their posts.
    It's like the start of a Gospel. The arsehole who wrote it has to stick his name in there somewhere.

• Advertisement

Your latest trainwreck shoot interview with a seemingly meth'd out Sandman:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Definitely NOT an accident waiting to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I've seen healthier looking zombies than that. Is he meant to be wrestling in a few days at Shane Douglas' reunion show?

I've seen healthier looking zombies than that. Is he meant to be wrestling in a few days at Shane Douglas' reunion show?

That was recorded like 3-6 months ago. Probably been hitting the gym 5 days a week since. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

That or he'll take the bulimia approach á la Balls Mahoney.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Kevin Nash went on a long Twitter rant about WWE and the Hall of Fame on Thursday night. Nash says the WWE Hall of Fame means nothing to him. Here are some of his comments:

"HOF means nothing to me,If I Die before it I,ve asked my wife to pass.Nothing against it or WWE,but if Pete Rose ain't in cooperstown"
    "Just don't need it to validate my life.I wake every morning to the sight of the ocean. for a Detroit boy I'm already in"
    "I watched it this year from up close,just don't need the stress,I love the WWE,just love me more.90% of my shout outs are gone.Not cool"
    "Don't worrie some stooge at WWE;who's job is to read all this s--t will as of tonight'make sure it never comes up,let alone happens" Nash was accused by a fan of drunk tweeting. He replied that wasn't the case. Nash says he was upset because he just found out that one of his "dearest friends got let go today from WWE."

Guess it is Waltman in his non-contract trainer/professional friend role.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

rovert wrote: »
    Guess it is Waltman in his non-contract trainer/professional friend role.

wow i thought it was hhh :p

wow i thought it was hhh :p

Nash did say he hit it off with Cena big time during his 2011 run/mid paced walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nash says he was upset because he just found out that one of his "dearest friends got let go today from WWE."

Andy Leavine :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement