Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Garseys wrote: »

In other news, WWE are rumoured to have penned a deal with Tapout Clothing.

link

Bah Gawd they were right! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not exactly news, but WWE just uploaded this video of Rusev to their YouTube channel, and it's incredible. They really should've aired this on Raw, would've vastly improved the build to this match.

It's a shame most people probably won't even see this.

If a mod can find a more suitable thread for this, feel free to move it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

All that's missing from that video is Cena running through a huge snow drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Rusev is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Palo Alto wrote: »
    Rusev is brilliant.

No you mean Lana, gets why so many like him cause he pulled her in real life. That's why he's my hero :pac:. I like Rusev but he's going to be a jobber by 2016, they can't keep these foreign heels serious once their big guys get done with them.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Looper007 wrote: »
    No you mean Lana, gets why so many like him cause he pulled her in real life. .

Their "reletionship" is purely Kayfabe I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nope. Theyre a couple in real life.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nope, they are a real life couple too.

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Nope. Theyre a couple in real life.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Nope, they are a real life couple too.

Nah lads. Definitely Kayfabe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

• Registered Users Posts: 13,558 ✭✭✭✭briany

No you mean Lana, gets why so many like him cause he pulled her in real life. That's why he's my hero :pac:. I like Rusev but he's going to be a jobber by 2016, they can't keep these foreign heels serious once their big guys get done with them.

Yeah, Rusev's a great wrestler and everything, but you do kind of wonder would
    Kozlov have made out just as well in the same position in the same time period. Kozlov may not have been the best wrestler but he would have looked great as the Ivan Drago to Cena's Rocky IV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Nope the man has pulled her and they are now moving into together just down the road from Undertaker and Michelle McCool I believe. Rusev is supposed to be one of the smartest and coolest guys in WWE, he's a big fan of art and ballet, plays Rugby and speaks a few lanuages. Nothing like the character he plays on screen. So it proves to us all that looks don't always win out at the end of the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh Renee... It hurts me that she's involved in something that terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

With or without a Snickers, that man is plastic. :)

Gerry Rio wrote: »

I'm now 100% sure they are doing this intentionally. That is so bad it's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Way to make a top babyface look like a complete goof in order to sell another product. Shame they can't give this poor fecker some decent material which will help them sell their own product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Am I the only one who didn't think that was ****. Its an ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Reigns is heading for a big heel turn, and he will end up being a huge star in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Reigns is heading for a big heel turn, and he will end up being a huge star in the end.

We can only hope so!!

I have a feeling that after Mania, Paul Heyman will be the one behind the one that beat the one in twenty one and one, if you follow.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gerry Rio wrote: »

I didn't know Taker was a Heyman guy, lol'd at Heyman's hair and his phone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Nope the man has pulled her and they are now moving into together just down the road from Undertaker and Michelle McCool I believe. Rusev is supposed to be one of the smartest and coolest guys in WWE, he's a big fan of art and ballet, plays Rugby and speaks a few lanuages. Nothing like the character he plays on screen. So it proves to us all that looks don't always win out at the end of the day.

He's a legend for pulling her.

Seemingly he's really loved in Bulgaria, and when he speaks Bulgarian in the mkc, is supposed to be very funny, with some of the things he comes out with

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm surprised there arent more 'Rusev.. crush' memes going around :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Probably for new subscribers again not for existing ones and they think once they get em hooked they will stay plus if it bumps up the numbers they can use them for other purposes (stocks and whatnot that I dont understand :pac: )

If this is for new subs only again, I'll just cancel my current one once the offer comes up. They clearly don't value loyalty AT ALL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'd say it's so people who order for Mania don't cancel and by the time the offer ends they'll either forget to cancel or be happy to continue the sub. They should really think about doing free weeks or something smaller though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

martyos121 wrote: »
    If this is for new subs only again, I'll just cancel my current one once the offer comes up. They clearly don't value loyalty AT ALL.

agree. Ive been with it since day 1 and haven't got any of these free months. It this the third time a free month has been offered?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement