Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is it common knowledge that Seth Rollins did some gay fetish "wrestling" before WWE? Nothing explicit but there is definitely parts of Seth that you didn't particularly need to see. Add this to the leaked photos last week and i'm seeing a whole other side to Mr. Money In The Bank!

As ye have the diva (non wrestling/to perv) thread, can we have a similar one now especially for Seth Rollins :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

The bump EY took for that 619 is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

The bump EY took for that 619 is amazing.

Shawn Michaels would approve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good job they both landed side by side on the middle rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Rey got fat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Rey got fat

Rey's allowed back on the gas again. :pac:

Rey got fat

Nah
    B_i6CIYXAAEaDdm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I hear he blew out both knees on the 619 and will be out for the next 12 months.

Booyaka Booyaka, ow my knee

(not really)

• Advertisement

Actually Alberto Del Rio is the one who got injured first. He blew out his quad seemingly last Wednesday.

Score one for Rey.

Wrestlezone
    WWE Holding “All Talent” Meeting Before Raw

According to WWE sources, company officials have called an “all talent” meeting at 3:30pm EST tomorrow at Raw in Pittsburgh. WZ will have more details following the meeting tomorrow afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

rovert wrote: »
    Wrestlezone

Will it be realises or what normally occurs at these things?

Either a Wrestlemania Ra Ra speech or a telling off or a change in policy.

Likely about Bill Demott I'd say. Maybe about conduct on social media.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Either a Wrestlemania Ra Ra speech or a telling off or a change in policy.

Likely about Bill Demott I'd say. Maybe about conduct on social media.

And don't forget each meeting must end with "and for God sake make Roman look strong out there"

Loughc wrote: »
    And don't forget each meeting must end with "and for God sake make Roman look strong out there"

"Hand in your Main Eventer badge, Bryan"

Mentioned in the Raw thread but still:
    Due to clocks going forward in America over the weekend and not here in the UK that Raw will air at 12 AM instead of 1 AM:

Tonight Monday 9th/ Tuesday 10th
    Next Week Monday 16th/ Tuesday 11th
    Week After Monday 23rd/ Tuesday 24th

This year the clocks will go forward at 1am on Sunday, March 29th which is the morning before the Wrestlemania event. So you are going to be fecked Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Chyna going nuts at HHH and Steph again.

I bet Hunter is pissed at Austin for asking about her. Big can of worms.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Definitely not getting in the hall of fame now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

WWE are seemingly attempting to trademark the Too Sweet gesture. Right when Bullet Club are at their most popular and crossing over into the US. Considering it has been almost 20 years since nWo made it popular, this is just incredibly petty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

I don't think they are trying to trademark the actual use of the gesture, just a certain image of the gesture for merchandise. At least that's how I understood it. Probably to shill some KLIQ merchandise if the rumours of Kevin Nash going into the Hall of Fame are true.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Mentioned in the Raw thread but still:

This year the clocks will go forward at 1am on Sunday, March 29th which is the morning before the Wrestlemania event. So you are going to be fecked Monday.

But right now USA went -1 hour. example Raw at midnight

so if our clocks go forward +1hour & wrestlemania is an hour earlier than RAW it will still be Midnight? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

KingJamsie wrote: »
    But right now USA went -1 hour. example Raw at midnight

so if our clocks go forward +1hour & wrestlemania is an hour earlier than RAW it will still be Midnight? :confused:

Clocks in America went forward 1 hour not back. Thus Raw is on here at 12am. When time changes here Raw will be back to 1am.

It is all witchcraft to me lads tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Doesn't wrestlemania always start at 12 here??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah it's usually 12-4 am isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It is all witchcraft to me lads tbh.

My Big Fat Time Traveller's Wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Rock is hosting SNL for the fourth time near the end of the month. He'll surely make the 5 timers club at this rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,581 ✭✭✭✭briany

^^^
    That's awesome.

Edit..

I would love to see the WWE give him or someone like him a chance to write a storyline over the course of a year in the same way Marvel/DC give the likes of Joss Whedon, J. Michael Straczynski, Kevin Smith etc an arc.

Hire talented guys who know and understand wresting.

I think the product will always come off as unnatural if you have a big team of writers who have to micro-manage almost every aspect of what's happening in front of the camera. I'm open to correction on this, but as far as I know, the most creatively compelling eras of wrestling have pretty much all been booked by a couple of people in charge of the creative process paired with wrestlers who were given some scope to improvise instead of being stymied. Getting back to that is the answer.

Here's an example of what I mean about letting wrestlers off the leash a bit more. This is gold and they stick it away on the app. On Smackdown.

I'm sure the guy would come up with some great stuff, but then I'm sure the writers they have now are talented as well. It's just there's a bit of a creative murder machine going on from between the writers' room and what ends up on the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement