Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

J. Marston wrote: »
    She's only 34? She looks older in that picture.

/Bitchiness.

The dark hair makes her older

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

rovert wrote: »

If she is only 34 I'm 12

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

colmufc wrote: »
    If she is only 34 I'm 12

Well then, you're too young to be using boards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Angron wrote: »
    Well then, you're too young to be using boards :pac:

And probably to old to be watching WWE. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Rjd2 wrote: »
    And probably to old to be watching WWE. :pac:

About 4 years too old to admit to anybody you watch it too. :o

:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

J. Marston wrote: »
    She's only 34? She looks older in that picture.

/Bitchiness.

Love how these beautiful women happen to be really close "friends" for years with these multi millionaire entrepreneurs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

I think she looks well, best of luck to the pair of them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think she looks well, best of luck to the pair of them

And best of luck to her husband too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Not to mention her lawyer....

Was that a bit harsh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Buff Bagwell is either a brilliant troll, or delusional based on a recent interview:
    John Cena:

"I don't think he's a Rock, I don't think he is a Sting, I don't think he is a Goldberg, I don't think he is a Stone Cold. But I think he's bigger than a Buff Bagwell. I really do. Now mainly because of the way they've pushed him I give him credit than being bigger than me. When you lay out the facts, no he's not as big as The Rock, no he's not as big as Stone Cold, no he's not as big as these other guys I'm talking about. Then again, you give me the same push I think I would be just as big as John Cena. He's not that cornerstone guy. He's not that super mega superstar that The Rock has become. He's not that super mega superstar Stone Cold had become. He's just WWE's number one guy and with a little bit of help, a lot of guys could be that guy. He's just got the look, he's got the ability, and he was at the right place at the right time to be their poster child."

CM Punk:

"He's too small. That's why they kept him and The Rock as far apart as they could until they had to wrestle because when you really stand Rock against CM Punk in the ring. They just don't look like it fits. You've got a 260 pound guy in The Rock down to a buck 80-85 CM Punk. Nothing against being a buck 85 but you know TNA's got a division called the X Division for guys like that. I think that's a good thing to have, but as far as being the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk should not be. He's not big enough, he don't look the part. He's heard, I bet if you ask him and he told the truth, he's heard a million times wow you're not as big as I thought you were. That's not good for Pro Wrestling. You've gotta be big you know? to make it believable, to make it more realistic. I don't think he's that. He just doesn't carry that kind of power."

Can anything can save TNA?:

"No, I don't think there is. That's why I'm not mad they didn't hire me. Hiring Buff Bagwell isn't going to save TNA. Hiring The Rock isn't going to save TNA. So why put out a couple more hundred grand a year when it's not going to save the company. I understand their position but I still don't understand keeping the show on television. Either shut it down or do hire a Buff Bagwell that may switch the channels a little more, may make something happen. It may make somebody want to come over. Then you got The Rock and Buff Bagwell, maybe a Goldberg on TNA. Now you've got some heavy players. You just can't have match after match people going who's this guy here? what's that guys name? You gotta have name value and they don't.

"They (TNA) were at the Gwinett Center here about 6 months ago, and I just drove up there and walked in. They just ate me up and oh god you look great, looks like you haven't aged a bit, you know all this stuff. Me and Eric did text back and forth and all of sudden guys started getting fired, it was the same ol story, TNA's going under and it was over again. I just can't imagine being in the wrestling business you've got Buff Bagwell living in Atlanta, you're running a Gwinett show which is 20 minutes from my house. Why would you not have Buff Bagwell come in and get beat? Put me on TV, beat me, but why not put me on TV? People know me better than they know other guy they're beating. So why not get a better rating and beat me. I'm not asking to win, I'm asking to be part of the show and help them build a product."

Dont even know where to start.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thats just brilliant ha ha!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

didn't I read on another thread he is trying out on a reality show to be a male gigolo atm, Yep he coulda been Cena so he could

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Dave Meltzer confirms CM Punk either will or will not return tonight!
    http://bit.ly/1dJLhkq

Dang

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Multiple reliable witnesses have confirmed that, despite his protestations to the contrary, it was indeed Snitsky’s fault

:pac::pac:

AJ Lee vs Nattie had a really good match worth seeking out on Main Even.

The beauty of it was that AJ
    worked the internet on her way to the ring seemingly. She wore what is described in Wrestling as a "boo boo face" - a real life petulant pout or frown on the way to the ring that gives away a talent is losing/losing their title. But she retained the belt!!! People think the anvil is going to fall on her politically as she is dating Punk and she played into it and it added to the match.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

the anvil is going to fall

Nattie's not that big! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Was a very good match alright. But shock horror, two talented girls get more then 3 minutes and they have a good match, who'd have thought it :D

Sara "Del Ray" Amato featured on WWE.com:

20140310_EP_LIGHT_sara_C-homepage2.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/inside/how-sara-amato-is-changing-divas-division-26194085

Glad to see her get her due. Great wrestler and trainer too it seems. Especially towards the end of her in ring career was one of the absolute best of either gender.
    “To me, [Sara Amato] is the best American female professional wrestler I’ve ever seen. And I’m talking about ever — including people who’ve been on national television, who wrestled in any era,” Dave Prazak, a producer of Illinois-based all-women’s league Shimmer Women Athletes, told WWE.com. “Sara is that good.”

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Good for her, everything I hear says she genuinely adores this job.

I know some would prefer her to be wrestling but she is probably as happy doing this and I doubt the money would be any better and of course she probably has more job security in this role. :)

Triple H no shows his weekly appointment with Dr. Michael Cole:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AJ Lee vs Nattie had a really good match worth seeking out on Main Even.

The beauty of it was that AJ
    worked the internet on her way to the ring seemingly. She wore what is described in Wrestling as a "boo boo face" - a real life petulant pout or frown on the way to the ring that gives away a talent is losing/losing their title. But she retained the belt!!! People think the anvil is going to fall on her politically as she is dating Punk and she played into it and it added to the match.

It is shame and stupid that WWE will punish AJ for her relationship with Punk but I hope when she does drop the title it is to Nattie and not Nikki preferably at Mania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Getting a bit fed up of this "working the internet/smarks" stuff myself. AJ/Natalya match was good all the same.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It is shame and stupid that WWE will punish AJ for her relationship with Punk but I hope when she does drop the title it is to Nattie and not Nikki preferably at Mania

Nattie is as interesting as watching paint dry. Nobody on the current roster deserve to take the title from AJ right now. There best option is rotting in NXT.

MMA's Ronda Rousey having a mess in the ring:
    http://instagram.com/p/ldiXNTBEYa/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

^^Lord take me now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Thats that Bezler one from the women`s season of TUF ain`t it, they always seem to mention wrestling in particular the 4 Horsemen.
    I think i`d let Ronda try break my arm ;)
    :o

GTR63 wrote: »
    Thats that Bezler one from the women`s season of TUF ain`t it, they always seem to mention wrestling in particular the 4 Horsemen.
    I think i`d let Ronda try break my arm ;)
    :o

The Four Horsewomen: Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke, and Shayna Baszler pose with Ronda's UFC belt, Strikeforce belt, Olympic Bronze, and...a sabre :pac:

2qg8AZE.png

Ronda is a casual fan. She has the hots for CM Punk.

Ronda and Rowdy Piper have both been trained in Judo by Gene LeBell. So Ronda has permission to use the Rowdy nickname

If this is true Sheamus looks to be still in the top guy mix post Wrestlemania:
    In order, the people the company projects to be its five biggest stars going forward after WrestleMania are, Cena, Bryan, Orton, Sheamus, and Reigns. The Sheamus one surprises me a little, although HHH has been high on him for some time, and he was at one point being groomed as the No. 2 guy behind Cena. He never reached that level. The long delay in Orton's heel turn came because they were waiting for Sheamus with a bigger push to be more over than Orton with a lesser push on the Smackdown tour house shows. Eventually Punk turned instead and then Sheamus fell backwards and then got hurt. Also surprising is Batista is not on the list. This is a projection based on where they expect people to be several months down the line as opposed to where they are today and obviously when they get there things will have changed many times, but this is an internal list that was just made.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

If Daniel Bryan finally wins the belt. I could see Sheamus going heel as they have had great matches and Sheamus doesn't need to protected in losing like an Orton would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

If this is true Sheamus looks to be still in the top guy mix post Wrestlemania:

Credit: Wrestling Observer

If Daniel Bryan finally wins the belt. I could see Sheamus going heel as they have had great matches and Sheamus doesn't need to protected in losing like an Orton would.

No Punk on the list makes me sad

• Advertisement

Surprised Bray Wyatt isnt on it. Maybe they've given up on him? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement