Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I think it'll be someone like Paige.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Isn't Paige doing the normal face thing now? She's calling herself the Diva of Tomorrow instead of the Anti-Diva.

Isn't Paige doing the normal face thing now? She's calling herself the Diva of Tomorrow instead of the Anti-Diva.

NXT is rarely, if ever, mentioned on Raw or Smackdown. How many people even watch it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I think it'll be someone like Paige.

If its the bellas or that stumpy little gobshìte Hornswoggle i'll be even more pist than usual.

GTR63 wrote: »
    If its the bellas or that stumpy little gobshìte Hornswoggle i'll be even more pist than usual.

Hornswoggle is the go to guy when they need an out :D No idea what to do next? Hornswoggle!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

2rntxjr.jpg

Heck
    Fecking
    Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    NXT is rarely, if ever, mentioned on Raw or Smackdown. How many people even watch it?

Yeah like all the talk about the Wyatt Family as if no one has seen them before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Hogan Tweet

unless he has someone who can miraculously heal all his back problems I call BS.

unless he has someone who can miraculously heal all his back problems I call BS.

Storylines are clearly headed that way, Chief. Bound For Glory.

Read the first and last Tweet:
    YvUWETA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Storylines are clearly headed that way, Chief. Bound For Glory.

Unless Sabin beats Bully for the title, I think the ship has already sailed on the Bully/Hogan match at Bound For Glory (unless Hogan does something else or BFG is the beginning of the build to the match).

• Advertisement

Unless Sabin beats Bully for the title, I think the ship has already sailed on the Bully/Hogan match at Bound For Glory (unless Hogan does something else or BFG is the beginning of the build to the match).

All I am going on is what what closes and opens every show.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bully drops the title over the Summer or if this is Hulk's last match the Bound for Glory winner giving his shot to Hogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Wouldn't be surprised if Bully drops the title over the Summer or if this is Hulk's last match the Bound for Glory winner giving his shot to Hogan.

I'd be surprised if they went that way because they could've easily just dropped the BFG Series if Hogan was going for the title. If they're going to do it I'd say Bully will drop the title with Sabin or
    Angle
    being the only two real potential challengers. Unless they do something silly like doing it on iMPACT!.

That they left the title on Bully with the BFG Series starting makes me think they're not going to do it and the insufferable Hogan family drama is how they'll fill the summer for Bully with the Series running. But I suppose they could indeed always do something really stupid like having Hogan usurp the BFG Series in some way.

The only way Bully doesnt defend is if Sabin beats him. Other than that, Bully main events against Styles most likely.

Fandango suffers a Concussion:
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-06-10/fandango-injury-update-26121820

So WWE writes a cheque to Concussion research and now Concussions are the new Elevated Liver Enzymes. smdh

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

All I am going on is what what closes and opens every show.

Is it really likely that Hogan will give TNA his last ever match though? Surely Vince can squeeze Hulkamania for one last match and a ridiculous payday?

Is it really likely that Hogan will give TNA his last ever match though? Surely Vince can squeeze Hulkamania for one last match and a ridiculous payday?
    I dont think Vince has much interest in him anymore. The man can hardly walk, let alone wrestle. Unfortunatly, I dont see Hogan leaving TNA any time soon so that also makes it less likely.

CM Punk appeared on stage at a Rancid concert in Detroit last night. Lars from the band introduced Punk as Philip and mentioned his WWE Payback match against Chris Jericho this Sunday.

For those who don't know Lars is part of Punk's inner circle:

3082025601_1_13_vMBr0AGY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

CM Punk appeared on stage at a Rancid concert in Detroit last night. Lars from the band introduced Punk as Philip and mentioned his WWE Payback match against Chris Jericho this Sunday.

For those who don't know Lars is part of Punk's inner circle:

Jaysus ya make it sound like he is the president or something :D

More likely the other way around, Punk gets to hang out with Lars when hes knocking around.

Jaysus ya make it sound like he is the president or something :D

More likely the other way around, Punk gets to hang out with Lars when hes knocking around.

No it is the other way round Lars is a huge Wrestling tape trader fan and worships CM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Wrestlezone is reporting that Rancid have recorded new entrance music for Punk and will debut it on Sunday. Apparently they mentioned it at the gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Wrestlezone is reporting that Rancid have recorded new entrance music for Punk and will debut it on Sunday. Apparently they mentioned it at the gig

[WishfulThinking]Maybe now they can use the money they were spending on Cult of Personality on getting Final Countdown for Daniel Bryan instead.[/WishfulThinking]

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Rancid theme music for Punk? right job

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

bring back killswitch I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

D.Q wrote: »
    bring back killswitch I say.

Christian won't be back for ages :p

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

No it is the other way round Lars is a huge Wrestling tape trader fan and worships CM.

I'd say it's the other way round tbh. Cm punk goes to loads of punk shows, even those who have no interest in wrestling, most notable the bouncing souls. He's a massive fan of the genre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'd say it's the other way round tbh. Cm punk goes to loads of punk shows, even those who have no interest in wrestling, most notable the bouncing souls. He's a massive fan of the genre.

It's pretty much common knowledge that Lars has always been a huge wrestling fan.

Lars and Punk are best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Andy_rse wrote: »

the report i heard was Punk joked he would use Rancid - **** You, but we'll see sunday:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

KingJamsie wrote: »
    the report i heard was Punk joked he would use Rancid - **** You, but we'll see sunday:)
    Yeah it probably was something like that, you know what wrestlezone are like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

[WishfulThinking]Maybe now they can use the money they were spending on Cult of Personality on getting Final Countdown for Daniel Bryan instead.[/WishfulThinking]

Agreed! Final Countdown is all Bryan needs to be the biggest name in the industry. I think he could realistically overtake Cena on a permanent basics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I'd say they would have got it by now. My call is it's probably too cheesey for WWE. Ya have to remember the theme he is using now is costing them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement