Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

just saw on facebook that the undertaker has knocked up michelle mccool, and this will be his 4th child by 3 different women, has Jerry springer episode written all over it lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

"I'm having a baby with a dead man!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Michelle is about five or six months pregnant now. I'm fairly sure it was brought up around the time she got pregnant.
    Charisteas wrote: »
    No I still think he'll face Ziggler at Summerslam.

Summerslam is Sunday August 19th and according to Fozzy's website, they don't have a gig that night.

Also if you look at Fozzy's US tour dates in August and September, every Monday has been kept free (for Raw).

http://www.songkick.com/festivals/89146-rockstar-energy-drink-uproar/id/13061078-rockstar-energy-drink-uproar-festival-2012

Want to tell the promotors that Fozzy won't be there? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Haha my Da has the same streak as The Undertaker!

They should probably meet at Mania in a loser gets vasectomy'd match!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Think Chris Jericho will be telling them himself :cool:

That songkick website is either misleading customers or should research from official sources.

http://www.rockstaruproar.com/tour-dates/maryland-heights/

http://www.fozzyrock.com/images/news/uproarrelease.pdf

Would be a huge let-down if we didn't get a 25 minute Jericho/Ziggler match at Summerslam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

RE Fozzy

if you look at the news section of the official site and see the press release about the rockstar energy drink uproar festival, it states that fozzy wont be there on that date.

http://www.fozzyrock.com/images/news/uproarrelease.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

In the second quarter earnings released today, WWE reported that WrestleMania XXVIII did 1,217,000 buys. That is up from the previous year's show, which did 1,059,000 buys.

The Extreme Rules PPV with Brock Lesnar did 263,000 buys, up from the previous year's 209,000.

Over The Limit did a 167,000 buys this year vs. 140,000 last year while No Way Out did 194,000 this year vs. 170,000 for last year's Capitol Punishment show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

So since the RR is wwe ppv buys up year on year so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Not that impressive when you consider Rock and Brock were in for the 1st two and last years OTL and CP buyrates were to put it kindly bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Weird one:
    There was an incident involving WWE Diva Rosa Mendes — real name Milena Roucka — at the San Antonio International Airport in the last 24 hours, but not the rumor that has been making the rounds.

False rumors have been circulating this afternoon that Mendes was arrested after coming off a flight that landed in San Antonio, the site of tonight’s Monday Night Raw taping. However, a representative for the San Antonio Police Department tells us that Rosa was not arrested, rather she was the victim of a crime.

In a phone call to Diva Dirt, an officer for the SAPD confirms to us that Rosa was the victim of an assault in Las Vegas prior to flying out to San Antonio for tonight’s taping.

The report states that after landing in San Antonio, Rosa was spotted visibly upset in a public bathroom at the San Antonio International Airport. A concerned female passerby called the police on her behalf.

Pictures of her injuries were taken by the SAPD, according to the report, and she was given courtesy transportation to her hotel in San Antonio.

The officer reiterates that there is no mention of the alleged intoxication in the report.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭naitsirhc

rovert wrote: »
    Weird one:

Do you have a source for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

More on that:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/wwe-diva-rosa-mendes-police-report-andy-slocum-jackson-andrews/

If true Jackson deserves jail or a serious hiding. The freaking size difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Do you think Steve Austin deserved jail that time? He looks like he could be a juicer, perhaps.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Any scumbag that beats his wife deserves jail time, Austin included. There's no excuse.

So do you have a different opinion of Steve Austin to Eva Mendes; fiance, or are they the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

There the same in my eyes ...and why would ya hit her...Shes heavenly lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

There the same in my eyes ...and why would ya hit her...Shes heavenly lol
    A man hitting a woman has nothing to do with how she looks but about control (on his part) and/or inability to channel/focus/control himself; neither is an excuse for it though. If you get that worked up you get the **** out of the house and go beat up a tree or something instead, esp. if you know you're likely to do it (i.e. repeat offenders) and once cooled down get some professional help...

Yes but what I am curious about here is, what do people think of Steve Austin given what we know about him? He's one of the most popular superstars of all time. Yet we hear so much in the media about people like Chris Brown. We never know what goes on behind closed doors. I think that someone who is a repeat offender over a lengthy period of time, should be held responsible. But someone with a substance problem, needs help.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Yes but what I am curious about here is, what do people think of Steve Austin given what we know about him? He's one of the most popular superstars of all time. Yet we hear so much in the media about people like Chris Brown. We never know what goes on behind closed doors. I think that someone who is a repeat offender over a lengthy period of time, should be held responsible. But someone with a substance problem, needs help.
    An ex alcoholic once told me, drinking may explain why you killed someone driving but it don't excuse you for doing so. Substance abuse is not an excuse nor does the person need any more or less help then someone who's beating up people; both clearly got issues that needs to be dealt with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Jackson Andrews should be booked in a triple threat match with Hardcore Holly and JBL.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Charisteas wrote: »
    Jackson Andrews should be booked in a triple threat match with Hardcore Holly and JBL.

And chyna.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drew McIntyre’s Wikipedia Page has been updated with the following;
    On July 25th 2012 in a radio interview, Drew confirmed that if things stay the same and no championship opportunity’s come up anytime soon, then he will not renew his contract when it ends.

Looks like the "Rock Effect" didn't trickle down to the midcard and below so JTG posted his frustration on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Jtg1284) :
    F4Wonline.com reports that there have been some payoffs come out in the past few weeks, mainly the WrestleMania 28 payoff, and that is part of why JTG is upset. Word is that JTG isn't the only midcard talent upset about the WrestleMania payoffs. Apparently with WWE touting the success of the WrestleMania buyrate, the talents expected the payoffs to be more than what they actually were.

Word going around is that many talents are upset about it and lots of are talking privately about it but everyone is afraid to speak out because of fear for losing their jobs.

It's always possible that JTG may be released soon but the feeling backstage was that he was not trying to get released. Talents were keeping their distance from him before RAW went on the air last night but after the show, officials were coming up to him asking if he was okay and what the problem was.

WWE has signed Tom La Ruffa to a developmental contract. He announced it on his Facebook.
    La Ruffa is a French wrestler who for the past few years has been one of the main stars of the Wrestling Stars promotion in France (one of the top European promotions).

La Ruffa is a Lance Storm student and was featured on the first season of the "World of Hurt" reality TV series in Canada.

Last year, he competed on Smackdown as one of Big Show's opponents in a 3 vs. 1 handicap match.

Do people on here know him or was World of Hurt just a F4W thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I only watched a couple of episodes of World of Hurt but he was great on it.

Nody wrote: »
    An ex alcoholic once told me, drinking may explain why you killed someone driving but it don't excuse you for doing so. Substance abuse is not an excuse nor does the person need any more or less help then someone who's beating up people; both clearly got issues that needs to be dealt with.

But why do people support Steve Austin, is he infallible or something? I'm not picking a row here, I am just curious. It confuses me. CM Punk and his Twitter feud with Chris Brown, then his messages to Austin about headlining WrestleMania next year. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

rovert wrote: »
    Do people on here know him or was World of Hurt just a F4W thing?

THE FREEEENNNNNNCH STALLION!! YES FÚCKING YES!! All wrestlers should aspire to be have a solid gimmick as this man. You believe he is the French Stallion 24/7. And he is. Yes.

LaRuffa's the hairy bearded jobber here.

I know he's in there with the Big Show but he's definitely going to have to overcome the size-barrier. Punk did it, Bryan did it, hopefully he doesn't lose his awesome character/charisma - because if he keeps it, he'll definitely get over.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement