Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game [The R.E.D. Album]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i vaguely remember this, this was out last year?

ye was last year sometime, one of his many attempts of a successful single. its a shocking song, game hyped this one up to be worthy of a grammy before it was released lol.

thats my first time watching the video and its just as cringe worthy as the actual song itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

There's a new picture that shows a potential tracklist for the album, the link isn't working for some reason (?) and some of the songs are difficult to make out but it looks something like this:

2. Pray ___ ?
    3. Martians Vs. Goblins
    4. Dead People
    5. Good Girls Go Bad
    6. Ricky
    7. Good, Bad and Ugly
    8. Heavy Artillery
    9. Paramedics
    10. Speakers on Blast
    11. Pot of Gold
    12. All I __Knew (Tried, Wanted)
    13. Born In the Trap
    14. Mama Knows
    15. California dream
    16. It Must Be Tough
    17. Roll My ****
    18. L.O.V.E

On the other side: Infra-RED, We Are Dreaming, Skate On,Bottles & J's, Hello, Standin, She Wanna Have My Baby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

ye was last year sometime, one of his many attempts of a successful single. its a shocking song, game hyped this one up to be worthy of a grammy before it was released lol.

thats my first time watching the video and its just as cringe worthy as the actual song itself.
    as far as i know its only been released.

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    as far as i know its only been released.

The video director leaked it on his Vimeo page, it's not an official release and the song will not be on the album.

Here's the picture with the tracklist in the background

http://lockerz.com/s/116676901

• Advertisement

Mars (of production team 1500 or Nothin') just announced that Game will release a new mixtape before the album arrives.
    MYGUYMARS wrote:
    CANT WAIT TO DROP THIS MIXTAPE W @THEGAME ON YALL NIGGAS RIGHT BEFORE THE ALBUM!! (shhhhhhhhhhhh)
    MYGUYMARS wrote:
    ILL LET YALL GUESS AND IMA HIT @THEGAME AND SEE WHEN WELL RELEASE THE TITLE.. MAYBE IF YALL CAN GET#REDALBUM TO TREND ILL TELL U MYSELF!

www.twitter.com/MYGUYMARS

the full cdq version of new jack city leaked the other day, im guessing this is a good bit old due to some of the lyrics.

hopefully the new mixtape will be full of actual mixtape material and not album leftovers full of ft's like purp n patron.

the cover for the album was released.

redalbumcover.jpeg

prefer the old one i think it was better.

red-album.jpg

hopefully the new mixtape will be full of actual mixtape material and not album leftovers full of ft's like purp n patron.
    New mixtape will more than likely be album leftovers with a few random Mars tracks thrown in there.
    the cover for the album was released.
    prefer the old one i think it was better.
    I think the new one is much better. Nice and simple. Never really liked the picture of Game in the big red jacket grabbing his crotch to be honest...

New mixtape will more than likely be album leftovers with a few random Mars tracks thrown in there.

ye i say your right there come to think of it, i hope he puts the full song of american dream ft p diddy on it i liked the snippet of that song, i think it was the 1st ever song released for red 2 years ago.
    I think the new one is much better. Nice and simple. Never really liked the picture of Game in the big red jacket grabbing his crotch to be honest...

i taught it looks like he's grabbing his gun, i just think it looks a bit better just preference really but i dont know what he's at in the new cover with his hand covering his face like that?

• Advertisement

ye i say your right there come to think of it, i hope he puts the full song of american dream ft p diddy on it i liked the snippet of that song, i think it was the 1st ever song released for red 2 years ago

Doubt 'American Dream' will make it, don't think it was ever finished. I think we might hear the full version of these:

Would I Be Wrong (ft. Akon)

Rough (ft. Yelawolf)

Show You How The Gangstas Ride

Plus a few Mars tracks, couple of new ones as well as ones we've already heard..

I'm On (ft. Mars)

Only One (ft. Chris Brown)

And a few other tracks we've already heard.

New Jack City

Keepin' It Real

She Wanna Have My Baby (ft. Trey Songz)

Pot Of Gold (ft. Chris Brown) might be on there too?

Just guessing though, maybe none of these will be on the tape...

Deluxe Edition.

redik.jpg

The new mixtape is called 'HoodMorning (No Typo)' (a phrase Game uses on Twitter every day) and will be released on August 1st.

that deluxe cover looks good.

a version of runnin without tony yayo was released aswell, i always loved this song the beat is unreal its mad how good this is compared to his new stuff.

game relesed this uncle otis track, he says it his version of how to rob. i think its alright nothing special no where near the level of how to rob and the impact that had at the time. he takes a few shots at jay z and others, i just think is desperation for game at this stage he sounds like his flow is gone.

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2011/07/game-talks-uncle-otis-track-with-vibe-calls-it-his-version-of-how-to-rob/#more-15147

obviously game having a laugh, nothing too serious, buuuuuuut its awful and no where near the level of greatness of how to rob.
    maybe game was having a laugh when he said that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Anyone have a link to How To Rob? I can't seem to find it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AJ21

The Game Says He’s Joining Cash Money After Interscope Deal Ends

If Cash Money is an army, then Birdman is a five-star recruiter. The June 2011 XXL cover star recently lured Bow Wow to the team and mined Miami for DJ Khaled and production duo Cool & Dre. Now, it looks like he has his Marc Jacobs-framed eyes set on The Game.

“I talk to Baby everyday,” Game told XXLmag.com.

On an unreleased track from the rapper’s forthcoming album, The R.E.D. Album, “All I Know,” produced by Boi-1da, Chuck Taylor reveals the Cash Money co-CEO’s overtures.

According to Game, who’s recorded a number of tracks in the past with Weezy, he’s been tight with the YMCBM clan since NBA player Baron Davis’s days with the New Orleans Hornets. Davis is the godfather to Game’s son and the rapper said the relationship between himself and Birdman dates back before The Documentary release when the Compton star used to visit the Crescent City.

With only one more album left on his current deal (he’s back on Interscope after being shuffled between the ‘Scope and Geffen during his feud with 50 Cent) following The R.E.D. Album, Game said he expects to reach a new agreement with Cash Money sooner rather than later.

“We been playing with the idea of going over to Cash Money or trying to marry that and Black Wall Street,” he explained. “So, we’ll figure it out before the end of the day. I definitely think that’s where I’ll probably end up. Cause they winning, they want to win and I been winning and want to continue to win.”

Game’s The R.E.D. Album hits stores on August 23. —Jayson Rodriguez

Good move IMO, article also confirms that Boi-1da has a beat on the album which I'm happy to hear.

LINK: http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/07/the-game-says-he%E2%80%99s-joining-cash-money-after-interscope-deal-ends/

• Advertisement

"Ethered"? lol :pac:

not even cash money can resurrect games career, its a wrap.

Are you OK Hugh?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

*Yawn*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Are you OK Hugh?

:confused:
    bigpoppa wrote: »
    *Yawn*
    PrettyBoy wrote: »
    "Ethered"? lol :pac:

Keep it on topic

New track from Game, Infrared, produced by Cool and Dre.

http://rapradar.com/2011/07/28/new-music-the-game-infrared/

As far as I know, this will be on the mixtape and not the album.

Mixtape cover released, coming August 1st.

candycoronas.jpg

A lot of new info leaked in the last couple of days, apparently there's a track on the album called 'Drug Test' featuring Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, produced by DJ Khalil - possibly a Detox leftover but not sure. Koolo of Studio Leaks (who leaked 'I Need A Doctor', 'Monsters In My Head' and 'Rough') has heard the track and said:

f*ck yes

this is album of the year for sure...its gonna be very hard to top it...the rest of the songs i heard and posted their titles are hot as f*ck too

just wait till you hear them...amazing sh*t

This tracklist appeared online today too...it hasn't been confirmed but the real one will definitely look something like this anyway.
    1. The City ft Kendrick Lamar [Prod By Cool & Dre]
    2. Basic Bitch [Prod By Dirk Pate]
    3. Drug Test/80 Cal ft Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Sly [Prod By DJ Khalil]
    4. Martians Vs Goblin ft Tyler & Lil Wayne [Prod By 1500 or Nothin]
    5. Dead People [Prod By Dr. Dre]
    6. Good Girl, Bad Girl ft Drake [Prod By Cool & Dre]
    7. Ricky [Prod By DJ Khalil]
    8. Good, Bad Ugly [Prod By Hit-Boy]
    9. Heavy Artillery ft Rick Ross, Beanie Sigel [Prod By Street Runner]
    10. Paramedics ft Young Jeezy [Prod By Maestro]
    11. Speakers On Blast ft E-40, Big Boi [Prod By 1500 or Nothin]]
    12. All The Way Gone ft Mario, Wale [Prod By 1500 or Nothin]
    13. Pot of Gold ft Chris Brown [Prod By The Futuristiks]
    14. All I Know ft Lu Breeze [Prod by boi-1da]
    15. Born In Tha Trap [Prod By DJ Premier]
    16. Momma Knows ft Dr. Dre, Nelly Furtado [Prod By The Neptunes]
    17. California Dreaming [Prod By 1500 or Nothin]

• Advertisement

Apparently a member of Black Wall Street confirmed on Twitter that this is the real track list.

redalbumtracklistuniver.png

Advertisement