Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game [The R.E.D. Album]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Koolo (the guy that leaked all the Eminem tracks recently) leaked this Game song, apparently it was supposed to be on the album.

The first single, Red Nation, is coming soon anyway. Diddy confirmed today that the track features Lil Wayne.

diddyzz.jpg

snoop.jpg

khaled.jpg

gamew.jpg

Red Nation is dropping later tonight, can't wait...

canddr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

kind of pissed at the lack of originality in this song, it sounds exactly like maino nation by maino which i think is better a lot higher tempo and the zombie nation track is blended a lot better.

not worth the hype at all.

I aint picking on wayne but he is awful on the hook, it aint no my life at all far from it and well whats new game dropping names at an incredible rate.

i know its a negative opinion of the song but this aint my cup of tea at all disappointed to say the least for a lot of reasons.

its defo a hate it or love it kind of song.

this is maino's version, sound pretty much the same just a bit higher tempo.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

i absolutely love it to be honest. i dont really give a shi*te if he drops names & i dont even think he does it that much in this??

its a quality track & thank christ he has a good lead single so hopefully we get a release date on the album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Zombie Nation sample?!? haha YES!!!

I like this, the hook is atrocious to my ears though (at least after 2 listens, maybe it will grow on me)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

IMO and i mean imo this is awful. I was lookin forward to the red album not so much anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I prefer Chamillionaires use of that sample (below). Games version is okay but I hate 'weezy' to F*CK! He wrecks any song he's on and has wrecked this song for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That Red Nation beat is an absolute abomination. Cool & Dre should be shot.

And Game should be shot again.

I quite like the whole trend in southern hip hop for sampling european dance and trance but that's an incredibly hamfisted attempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

that is ****e to be fair i hope it grows on me but doubt it

lil waynes chorus thing is painful on the ears

what have they come to?:eek:

50 cent went from ruling the world to a laughing stock

eminem shouts his lyrics and must be just doin it for the money his heart isnt in it

game could of been best ever if he had one good album and stopped shouting **** 50 **** 50

if they joined forces and went back to old styles and made proper bangin albums theyd revive rap and drive out this bull**** of rap mixing with dance like wat the ****? and make us proud rap fans again:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Extremely poor track, a lot of people giving Wayne stick but to be honest Game aint no better on it. Things are bad when Maino does a song better than you. Fair play to people for keeping a thread on for 21 pages but I feel it's gonna be a big disappointment, but to be honest having heard Game's stuff over the past 18 months it shouldn't be too much of a surprise IMO.

Latest leak from Koolo, apparently this is mixed, mastered, ready for the album. Quality IMO.

game could of been best ever if he had one good album and stopped shouting **** 50 **** 50

the best ever? thats a bit far fetched bud dont exaggerate he isnt even in the same bracket as those who are considered the best jay z,biggie,2pac,nas,eminem,big l,pun etc etc. The only thing game had going for him was he got in when the g unit wave was riding high it could of been nearly any rapper from the west and he would of had his g unit features dr dre beats and eminem 16 that made his career. I agree he could of been better but he never progressed as an mc from his debut he's still heavy on the features even on his mixtapes its crazy he relys on other artists to make good music and lryicically average to poor, he is a b class rapper.

agree with everything else you said bud.
    Cool & Dre should be shot.
    agree 100 per cent, they just made a few tweeks to a song that was already done by cham and maino, same with that kill song on purp n patron they didnt produce sh*t the song was practically made all they did was tweak it.

that monster track is alright, im not mad about the hook dont thnk it fits the song to be honest. there will be undoubtedly a couple of gems from red though so thats what im holding out for, if it isnt pushed back because its starting to leak slowly but surely and koolio has it in for game now so id say expect more over the next few weeks.

I like that Monsters in my head tune, 2pac kinda style. I don't really like the hook tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I prefer Chamillionaires use of that sample (below). Games version is okay but I hate 'weezy' to F*CK! He wrecks any song he's on and has wrecked this song for me :(

I don't think it's fair to compare Game to Chamillioniare :p. Cham goes out and wrecks beats for fun. Some of his throwaways on the Mixtape Messiah series are better than the proper singles other artists put out.

That beat was butchered imo. Way too slow I think and didn't fit the song. Big difference from some of Cool and Dre's other beats. The one they did for Ghostface Killah on Fishscale was class.

Gonna hold my opinion on the album until I hear more

another leak of red, i like this one some of the beat reminds me of coolio's see you if you ever get there prob just me, the lryics are real though he kills the song the hook could of been a lot better though kind of goes through me in a bad way.

hook like lil waynes is **** to be fair this album is not gonna be a scene breaker:o

I don't think it's fair to compare Game to Chamillioniare :p. Cham goes out and wrecks beats for fun. Some of his throwaways on the Mixtape Messiah series are better than the proper singles other artists put out.

That beat was butchered imo. Way too slow I think and didn't fit the song. Big difference from some of Cool and Dre's other beats. The one they did for Ghostface Killah on Fishscale was class.

Gonna hold my opinion on the album until I hear more

True but thats something Game and Koopa have in common, they both put out better songs on their mixtapes (especially Koop). I mean Game's Brake Lights mixtap could have been the RED album, there was a few sh*t r&b stuff on it but some really solid tracks. Better than the 2 posted above anyway.

Hope by some chance he decides to put this on RED:

track above is alot more worthy of an album place than other two tracks for sure!

my favourite game song ever by far is "its my turn"

track above is alot more worthy of an album place than other two tracks for sure!

my favourite game song ever by far is "its my turn"

Cheers man, I hadn't heard this before!

• Advertisement

no probs game at his best:D

prob wont be on the red album but game released a tribute tune for Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AJ21

he copys the song of cham and makes an identical video to run this town, not liking the video or the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

when is this album due for release

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

pretty much a wrap for games career now i think, pity cause he used to be cool.

when is this album due for release

its not confirmed yet, game is saying the end of the summer but he said that last year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Leaked today. I love it, some hilarious lines in there. "She say she wanna have Jaceyon's kid... I tell that bitch she better offer Jason Kidd."

• Advertisement

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    pretty much a wrap for games career now i think, pity cause he used to be cool.

You're basing this statement on a new music video? That's got 125,000+ YouTube views in the last 12 hours? Don't be a clown all your life mate, Beastie Boys are doing well this week :)

Advertisement