Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Player

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Bastards ... I think we've paid enough as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Bastards ... I think we've paid enough as it is.

Well I pay absolutely nothing for it and its a brilliant service. The best thing about my xbox. The on demand stuff is unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

We unsubscribed from Sky last month to go with UPC and I have to say that losing Sky Player has been my biggest loss! Such a seamless system that was exactly how on-demand content should be delivered. I'd subscribe again in a heartbeat but I think it's slightly too expensive for non-Sky subscribers. If only Netflix (or similar movie service) made an appearance on these shores...

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread. Just logged onto sky tv on the xbox and they've got rid of a few programs that we're only half way through the season such as six feet under on Sky Atlantic. Does anyone know what is up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Gerty wrote: »
    Hi, sorry to bring up an old thread. Just logged onto sky tv on the xbox and they've got rid of a few programs that we're only half way through the season such as six feet under on Sky Atlantic. Does anyone know what is up with that?

I think programmes are only on there for 30 days after they're aired, game of thrones was anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Is anyone having any problems playing on demand/live tv on the update to sky go? I can't play any movies and live tv only plays for a minute before I get an error and have to load up the channel again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sky are aware of this problem, I guess I'll have to give it time until they iron out the problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Sky are aware of this problem, I guess I'll have to give it time until they iron out the problems.

Yeah i am gettin it too and having to sign in again sporadically

But they have amazed me, i hated the old "music" from the "this programme is not available" screen but the new "music" is like aural rape! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Yeah, it's really acting up, and driving me nuts. Seems that every few nights recently it starts acting up, constantly buffering, but tonight, it has just stopped for me altogether.
    Gerty wrote: »

I watched episodes 9 & 10 last night, sometime after 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Right so lads my uncle has Sky Sports and multiroom.

I see I need to get his Sky number from his Sky card? Which card however as he has 3 boxes??

I think I need his address too??

Is that all I need?

Then I just use his details to create a an account on sky.com?

Thanks for the replies guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement