Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vampire Diaries [US] **SPOILERS**

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Fresh ep. (and hopefully blood :-) tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Finally got a chance to catch up on the past two episodes. I have to say I'm loving it now. I like that they've introduced some new things to wonder about. I agree Damon has been on top form lately!! Looking forward to the next one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I knew it, i knew it, i knew it!!!

Brilliant...........cant wait for the next one!

I kinda saw that coming but didn't want to believe it!

Roll on next Thursday! :D

Great episode. Stefan is back on the hard stuff, so to speak. We already saw a glimpse of what he's like with it. Should be interesting!

So we have another one who can't die, care of the "ring". Does anyone else think that Elena is a Gilbert after all and that Uncle John is actually her father?

Stefan finding it harder to kick the habit this time and succumbs at the end.

• Advertisement

For the last three weeks TVD has been a ratings monster!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/23/thursday-broadcast-finals-vampire-diaries-supernatural-adjusted-up-community-office-adjusted-down/49562

In fact, it won it's time slot + beat Flash Forward! :-)

I haven't seen the last three myself, have 720p's saved for viewing....i think all next week will be a MONSTER tv watching session! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 shakeyabonbon

this weeks episode was epic.

It's getting alot of buzz as we approach the season finale.

Great episode this week. We saw the really bad side of Stefan. Elena and Damon have to take extreme measures to control him. I guess they are going to ween him of the stuff!

Promo for "Blood Brothers". This is the penultimate episode. Can't believe there are only 2 more left :(

It annoys me regular tv watchers and Boards members are missing out on this great show!....because they think it's Twilight or "tween", what a load of crap!

It's nothing like Twilight, it's not kiddie stuff either, there are no big romance stuff going on....it's action and drama with twists!

• Advertisement

Oops, looks like they meant 2 more after next weeks episodes, as there are 22 in this season. We have "Blood Brothers", "Isobel" and "Founders Day" left. Good, one more than I thought originally!!

Only one word can describe this show....EPIC!

I can not wait for next weeks episode!

Welcome Isobel!

:)

I've now missed FIVE eps. in a row!....no fear, saving 720p's up.

YAY!....TVD for four weeks in a row has beaten Flash Forward in key demos :-)

Blood Brother's was a great episode. I'm kinda glad to have Stefan back to normal and enter Isobel. By all accounts, she's going to rock the boat!

Yeah....The Vampire Diaries, best CW show this season!, Life Unexpected (based on seeing 11 of 13 eps.) good, kinda lost sparkle as it went along. Lets hope TVD keeps it up for season 2!

Ok, I totally called John Gilbert being Elena's Father!

This was a great episode. You knew Isobel wasn't all that bad, she was playing the part. Bonnie was a little devious in the episode and so has set it up for a very interesting Finale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 shakeyabonbon

the one bad thing about vampire diaries is that it is a bit predictable. it was obvious that john gilbert was elena's father and that bonnie was going to betray elena in some way. however that is also a good thing as it means that i can be like 'in yo' face' to my friends who doubted me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

shinny wrote: »
    Ok, I totally called John Gilbert being Elena's Father!

This was a great episode. You knew Isobel wasn't all that bad, she was playing the part. Bonnie was a little devious in the episode and so has set it up for a very interesting Finale!

Called that tooooo :D Loved that episode!!!!

Any bets on whos gonna die????
    Whats everyone think of Damon and Elena ?? "Stefan is concerned about our...friendship" DAMN RIGHT :D *squeal*
    Love the "eye thing" he does :D

The BEST show ever on TV!Get watching people!

That was also the BEST episode.....I was on the edge of my seat.

It was Epic....I dont want to spoil it but I actually fell out of my seat at the end...no tv viewing has ever kept me this entralled..I can not believe there is only one episode left.

The big gun has arrived! :D

• Advertisement

What a brilliant Season Finale. I knew when "Elena" kissed Damon back that it was Katherine. I really wanted it to be Elena though. Am loving the reformed Damon!!

So what was the Mayor and what is his son? I guess we'll find out next season.

I can't wait for Season 2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

What a brilliant Season Finale. I knew when "Elena" kissed Damon back that it was Katherine. I really wanted it to be Elena though. Am loving the reformed Damon!!

It was brill!!!!!!!! :D:D
    Producers said the next "chapter" was the Lockwood curse = werewolves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm guessing something which draws life from others? When the Tyler was dying, he drew the life from Caroline, and then she fainted, seems kinda odd...

I just saw the final 7 eps. of The Vampire Diaries!...bloody great stuff!!, action packaed all the way, loved seeing Stefan embracing his true vampire self, I thought Paul Wesley acted very well when he began drinking human blood again, and that season finale twist!!!!

I was wondering about the Elena kiss, had me fooled!...then boom!, Katerine switch-er-roo!

I also think the mayor and his son are warewolves, the eyes!....epic episodes all round, very very enjoyable. Loved seeing Stefan turn bad, was well creepy all those scenes with Amber, this show is rather brutal also!

It's the manner in which Damon and the other vamps kill...totally cold blooded!, it can be quite graphic at times, for a supposed "tween" show. I rate those last 6 eps. as the best of the season!, hopefully more Boardsies will give the show a shot over the Summer!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    It was brill!!!!!!!! :D:D
    Producers said the next "chapter" was the Lockwood curse = werewolves

Oh man, I hope it’s not werewolves. One of the things I love about TVD is that it’s strictly vampires and it hasn’t gone down the True Blood route of throwing in every ghost, goblin, witch and werewolf into the mix.

Edit. Apart from the witches. Witches are fine especially if they are as hot as the TVD witch.

Yeah the last episode was fantastic. It was a little bit far fetched that Damon didn’t recognise the love of life when he kissed her but the whole Katherine reveal, finger chop and stab was awesome. Can’t wait for season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 1 started on TG4 last night 8.30pm it should get a repeat before next Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 85,053 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 7 has started on TG4 now

• Advertisement
Advertisement