Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vampire Diaries [US] **SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I got 9 minutes 10 seconds into the first episode, and had to turn it off.

Give me that 9 minutes back right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

tvnutz wrote: »
    God...there's two of them...;) :D

I suspect there would be more if people weren't so judgmental ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

shinny wrote: »
    I suspect there would be more if people weren't so judgmental ;)

or if was any good,which it isn't.

or if was any good,which it isn't.

In your opinion, that you keep on giving even though you're not even watching it anymore.

My point was perhaps there are people who do like the show but are intimidated to post because of all your negative comments, or the fact that you are jeering people who do like it? If you don't like the show, why keep posting? It's a genuine question. I thought twice about posting and then I said feck it.

In your opinion, that you keep on giving even though you're not even watching it anymore.

My point was perhaps there are people who do like the show but are intimidated to post because of all your negative comments, or the fact that you are jeering people who do like it? If you don't like the show, why keep posting? It's a genuine question. I thought twice about posting and then I said feck it.

Get real! intimidated by my posts?? If anyone won't comment about a tv show on a board because someone says they don't like the show,then that is very very sad. I am very certain no one would not post because I say I don't like the show.

I keep posting because I can,and I want to. Also because I said I would post so that Richard wasn't talking to himself! :) If I hadn't kept posting it would have been Richard replying to himself 8 times. ALso I never jeered anyone about liking the show,I said he liked it because he likes certain types of shows,which I hate,but never jeered him.

I also post to give my opinion as you said,and in my opinion people should be warned about wasting their time on this disgrace of a show. So yes,people have opinions,people can like what they want,I have no problem at all with that,but I will continue to give my opinion because I can :)

Good enough for you?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I get stick for watching The Hills :-) ...but it's mostly just forum banter, thing is...i KNOW people watch Vampire Diaries and The Hills, but they just don't bother to post.

It's all good though, i'm sure more VD supporters will surface...me thinks E4 will pick up VD as well in the new year.

Get real! intimidated by my posts?? If anyone won't comment about a tv show on a board because someone says they don't like the show,then that is very very sad. I am very certain no one would not post because I say I don't like the show.

I keep posting because I can,and I want to. Also because I said I would post so that Richard wasn't talking to himself! :) If I hadn't kept posting it would have been Richard replying to himself 8 times. ALso I never jeered anyone about liking the show,I said he liked it because he likes certain types of shows,which I hate,but never jeered him.

I also post to give my opinion as you said,and in my opinion people should be warned about wasting their time on this disgrace of a show. So yes,people have opinions,people can like what they want,I have no problem at all with that,but I will continue to give my opinion because I can :)

Good enough for you?

That's harsh...what i say to people is, give it a shot...don't judge it on one ep. or switch off after viewing 9 minutes etc.

It is just a bit of banter as you say Richard.

And what was harsh? The part you put in bold had nothing to do with you. I said I give my opinion and people can like what they want.

I did also mention that I give every show at least 3 episodes,I never turn off after a few mins of the first episode. If that was the case I never would have gotten into True which had a shockingly bad first episode but is now one of my favourite shows.

Ara...i'll wait now 'till Thursday Shiny....don't wanna spoil it too much :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's harsh...what i say to people is, give it a shot...don't judge it on one ep. or switch off after viewing 9 minutes etc.
    While i would normally agree with you, the scene after 9 minutes just made me realise exactly who this program was aimed at.

Does it get better? Possibly.
    Am i willing to watch it? No.

Well millions of girls can't be wrong!

WOO HOO!!!...new episode tonite!! :-)

Two woots for VD!...ep. 7 just dropped, off to watch....hoping for some HOt lesbo action between Kayla Ewell and Nina Dobrev soon!

Seems to be the "in thing" right now with Flash Forward and Heroes :-)

Didn't get to watch it last night or tonight with work and other things but am looking forward to watching it tomorrow!!

^ twas good...big shocker in it, i won't spoil it for you :-)
    Damon is funny in this ep.

Ah, I can't believe what happened. Great episode though. Agree, Damon was really good in this episode and we saw that he really does care about Elena underneath all his bravado !

Is Vicki dead then?....i suspect not!, think damon revived her somehow. Hope Kayla Ewel is not gone from the show. Her character had alot of potential to cause (boy) mayhem!

Is Vicki dead then?....i suspect not!, think damon revived her somehow. Hope Kayla Ewel is not gone from the show. Her character had alot of potential to cause (boy) mayhem!

You never know in these shows but I thought she was dead which did seem like a bit of a waste! Why bother turning her into a vamp and then just kill her off. I hope she isn't, but it looked like she was.

• Advertisement

Wonder if any spoilers are about to see if she's living (no pun intended:-)

Shinny...you might like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx-LrwLeeqM&feature=related

Nina, movie is horrid....but this was the best song and best part of the movie, i like the bridge section the most ;-)

Oh, and it's not her singing...lol

Beep beep!....new ep. tonight my fellow Vampies :-)

Beep beep!....new ep. tonight my fellow Vampies :-)

I'm just watching it now :D

Great episode. Lexie didn't last long though, did she!?

Great episode. Lexie didn't last long though, did she!?

Arielle Kibbel is a stunner!! :eek: ....her character was good as well, shame they killed her off right away, would liked to have seen her in a few eps.

And what a shocker of a killing! :eek: - Damon is pure evil :mad:
    And, the verbal abuse he gave to that blonde girl....:mad::mad: :mad:
    Horrid git, calling her useless, shallow and worthless....worst BF ever! :(

Good stuff all round, roll on next week! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Sean Faris is sinking his teeth into a juicy multi-episode arc on the fangtastic CW hit. Faris will play Ben, an ex-high school football star-turned-bartender at the Mystic Grill. “He’s Matt’s buddy,” says a Vampire insider. “He gets entangled in the group when a broke Matt takes a job at the Mystic Grill.”
    The Vamp source also hints at a possible romance between Ben and one of the show’s females

Wonder if New Moon will impact ratings in a positive way?

Bite me! :-) ...new ep. tonight, i wanna see Nina Dobrev is some saucy vampiresque lingere or something.

• Advertisement

Wonder if New Moon will impact ratings in a positive way?

I think so

Advertisement