Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

No problem ;),sorry, but they're the only double's I've got at the moment .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I have a few spare games:

Super Mario 3 (NES)
    Megaman II (NES)
    Sonic (Mega Drive)
    Sega Rally (Saturn)

Also have a spare Mega Drive II with a faulty AC connection (Needs to be soldered, dont really have time)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Tallon wrote: »
    I have a few spare games:

Super Mario 3 (NES)
    Megaman II (NES)
    Sonic (Mega Drive)
    Sega Rally (Saturn)

Also have a spare Mega Drive II with a faulty AC connection (Needs to be soldered, dont really have time)

I might be interested in Sega Rally. Anything you're looking for?

I might be interested in Sega Rally. Anything you're looking for?

Not really, what do you have?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Not really, what do you have?

Feck, I was hoping you wouldn't say that :P

Umm... Rayman Rush or Rogue spear for the PS1
    :pac: (You probably already have them though)

Edit: Actually I also have half of one of those business card boxes left over, I can throw that in too. It'll hold 12/13 GB carts or 10 GBA carts

• Advertisement

I dont think I have rayman Rush.. hmmm, sounds good :)

Those boxes would be class :)

Cool :) I'll see if I can get more of those boxes for you aswell (get my mam to raid her office for more :P). I only have 1 spare atm.

Cool :) I'll see if I can get more of those boxes for you aswell (get my mam to raid her office for more :P). I only have 1 spare atm.

Awesome, cheers dude :)

Awesome, cheers dude :)

No probs :) I'll let you know if I get more tomorrow and then we'll sort out a trade?

No probs :) I'll let you know if I get more tomorrow and then we'll sort out a trade?

[mr burns] Excellent [/mr burns]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Feck, I was hoping you wouldn't say that :P

Umm... Rayman Rush or Rogue spear for the PS1
    :pac: (You probably already have them though)

Edit: Actually I also have half of one of those business card boxes left over, I can throw that in too. It'll hold 12/13 GB carts or 10 GBA carts
    Hah the games from Gamestop that they were desperately trying to get rid off?! :p

o1s1n wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a fully boxed Megadrive 2? I'm just after getting yet another Megadrive in the post, so not sure if I need it.

If you don't want it why did you buy it :confused:
    weeder wrote: »
    found a dreamcast pad and 4Mb card in the press if anyones interested.

Found?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,611 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If you don't want it why did you buy it :confused:

Because I like to buy things.

I never pass anything up at a car boot sale. Even if I have multiples. Someone I know will always want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Jack burton

nobody for any of my sega stuff then???

I think I have some unboxed N64 games. Goldeneye and No Mercy if I remember right and possibly Super Mario 64. Everyone probably already has these 12 times over though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'd have been interested but don't have anything to trade yet.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Because I like to buy things.

I never pass anything up at a car boot sale. Even if I have multiples. Someone I know will always want it.

This is me in a nutshell...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Tallon and O1s1n are like squirrels hoarding away for the great videogame apocalypse when society and civilisation crumble following a nuclear war and videogames are the new currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

have a N64 with one controller and goldeneye that i'm willing to trade for some megadrive games if anyone is interested. Its working perfectely, it is however just missing the cable for the RF modulator to the telly.

posted this a while back, how many games would you be willing to swap for it>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd have been interested but don't have anything to trade yet.
    this
    I've a fair few ps 1 games without boxes /controllers and the like (and about 4 spare ps1's), I'll post the list if you're interested.

• Advertisement

this
    I've a fair few ps 1 games without boxes /controllers and the like (and about 4 spare ps1's), I'll post the list if you're interested.

Oh, we're interested :D

Post away

Oh, we're interested :D

Post away
    I havent really any rare PS1 games (closest I had to rare back in the day was a burned copy of the unreleased thrill Kill which I got pre internet iso days)
    I'll have a poke around and see , most of my PS1 disks are unboxed, and a lot of the games are CD-R's with reprinted labels(had a load of games stolen back around 2000 or 2001 so this was the cheapest way I could get em back)
    So obv not going to include those , from memory I've about 3-4 dual shocks , about 4 or so original non analog controllers , 2-3 spare playstaion 1's and a boxed playstation 1 , 1 4 player adaptor, and originals of Carmageddon, Tomb Raider, F1, riiiiiidge racer ,tekken 1+2 ,Die hard tril, gran tourismo ,cardinal syn , FF VII and a few fair others , I'll have a look at my box o' stuff when I get a chance and do a proper list

I havent really any rare PS1 games (closest I had to rare back in the day was a burned copy of the unreleased thrill Kill which I got pre internet iso days)
    I'll have a poke around and see , most of my PS1 disks are unboxed, and a lot of the games are CD-R's with reprinted labels(had a load of games stolen back around 2000 or 2001 so this was the cheapest way I could get em back)
    So obv not going to include those , from memory I've about 3-4 dual shocks , about 4 or so original non analog controllers , 2-3 spare playstaion 1's and a boxed playstation 1 , 1 4 player adaptor, and originals of Carmageddon, Tomb Raider, F1, riiiiiidge racer ,tekken 1+2 ,Die hard tril, gran tourismo ,cardinal syn , FF VII and a few fair others , I'll have a look at my box o' stuff when I get a chance and do a proper list

please do, i might even have come lovely coloured paper with picture of arches and bridges on them to trade with you

I'd be interested in a boxed PS1 and Gran Turismo 1 (Not 2 :P)

I'd be interested in a boxed PS1 and Gran Turismo 1 (Not 2 :P)
    coolio , I'll double check everything works and give ya a shout

I kinda fancy Tekken. The other lads are first obviously :)

I should have well over 100 games to trade tomorrow.

update tomorrow night

Master of the Universe

:eek:

That's a lot of games to be offloading. Do you have loads of doubles or are you just thinking about getting rid of some systems?

I'm getting over 100 free amstrad games tomorrow off adverts :D

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=203046&cat=fav

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Nice!

My girlfriends brother had a drawer full of Amstrad tapes. I asked about them a little while ago. They were dumped in a skip :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement