Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Trading Sticky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are the cart and label in good nick? I can trade out the box for one of my crap games that's in a good one with a hanging tab.

Anything you're looking for?

Master of the Universe

Probably a long shot..but anyone out there with a Dreamcast/Saturn joystick they're willing to part with?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Joystick or Joypad O1s1n?

Master of the Universe

Augmerson wrote: »
    Joystick or Joypad O1s1n?

Stick! One of these -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Official-Arcade-Stick-Dreamcast_W0QQitemZ120525139140QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item1c0fdbacc4

Weeder was nice enough to give me three joypads :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

That's a nice Joystick. I use to have a fighting pad for the DC but since sold it, I didn't check to see if it would work with non-fighting games but the layout was something like a Saturn pad and felt very nice in your hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I have a DC stick I modified with Seimitsu parts, but I'd have to ask... eh, I mean it would be worth more than the usual DC stick. The buttons and sticks are costly.

http://www.box.net/shared/rai7uzuxb3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I have a good few Mega Drive game for sale or trade, check the adverts link but I'll trade for them aswell, I really want to get rid of these.

And does anybody know if there was a sega megadrive power tips 2 book released?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

bit of a weird one but anyone interested in this
    cent.jpg
    (image borrowed from ebay)
    Atari/MB Centipede board game?
    It's basically the arcade game centipede done as ..well a board game,
    this (slightly nsfw) site shows you it here
    http://www.sydlexia.com/centipedegame.htm
    It's pretty much all there , although the box is a bit banged up.
    IF someone wants to offer me something for it it'd be great , otherwise it's free to a good home [well if you can collect it from Dublin city centre that is!]

Master of the Universe

I'd be interested in that! :) Looks cool.

Dont have a clue what to offer for trade though?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I'd be interested too.I've got the Turbo,Pac-man & Donkey Kong board game's already,didn't know there was a centipede one.If any of this interests you let me know......
    Unboxed N64 Carts
    Clay Fighter 63 /3
    Super Smash Bros.
    Lylatwars
    Diddy Kong Racing

Unboxed Snes Games
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario All Stars (label torn)

Playstation 1
    Final Fantasy VII - Platinum Range (Booklet,Case & Disc's in pristine condition)

Unboxed Megadrive Cart
    Megagames 1 (small sticker on front)

Unboxed Gameboy
    Super Mario Land 2 - 6 golden coins (label torn)
    Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC (Small writing on label)

Snes & 1 pad

• Advertisement

Just wondering if anybody here wants to part with a megadrive, V1 or V2, either one doesnt matter. I want to get one for my GF and im not parting with one of my collection so PM me or somthing if anybody wants to work a deal out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Anyone got an A1200 or A500+ they want to part with?
    I have a 500 already but the psu is fubar and think the puter might have suffered as a result also.

Just looking for one that works - not too worried about the cosmetics.

Regarding trades - I have a couple of wood grained 2600's (4 and 6 switch), a zx81 for parts or display in a frame (my plan for it) and a mega drive there too with some games.

Probably got more stuff that I'd be willing to off-load too...

Let me know what megadrive stuff you have and what you'd be looking for for it. I dont have any A1200 or A500+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Trade for anyone of the following:
    Blast Corps N64
    Mario Kart N64
    Wing Commander SNES

Just wondering if anybody here wants to part with a megadrive, V1 or V2, either one doesnt matter. I want to get one for my GF and im not parting with one of my collection so PM me or somthing if anybody wants to work a deal out
    @Jack Burton :I've a spare V2 with controllers , no psu or tv cable though , so you'd have to ebay them. I'd be happy to let it go for a master system game or two.
    @dark savior cool , PM on its way

@Jack Burton :I've a spare V2 with controllers , no psu or tv cable though , so you'd have to ebay them. I'd be happy to let it go for a master system game or two.

Well the only master system game i have left if The Ninja and Hang on card version. they be any good to you?

Well the only master system game i have left if The Ninja and Hang on card version. they be any good to you?
    ahsorry , probably not , I've the ninja already and while I dont have the card version of hang on , its built into my MS. If you've any spare meg games you fancy swapping for it let me know though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 470 ✭✭Joe Musashi

I wouldn't mind getting a Ps2 if anyone has one going. I don't have much to trade, only a few Mega Drive, Xbox original and 360 games.

That copy of Subsistence is still sitting on my shelf unplayed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Just want to update what I have to trade, as I can't edit my other post and some things have now found new homes.

Unboxed N64 Carts
    Clay Fighter 63 /3
    Diddy Kong Racing

Snes & 1 pad

Unboxed Snes Games
    Super Mario All Stars (label torn)

Playstation 1
    Final Fantasy VII - Platinum Range (Booklet,Case & Disc's in pristine condition)

Unboxed Megadrive Cart
    Megagames 1 (small sticker on front)

Unboxed Gameboy
    Super Mario Land 2 - 6 golden coins (label torn)
    Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC (Small writing on label)

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I've got a spare copy of Pokémon Fire Red that I'd like to swap for Leaf Green, not really interested in swapping for anything else :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

Rg mags,i have issues going back as issue 13,if anyone has games for 32x/atari jag/cd32/dreamcast/mega drive/master system/N64/Nes/Neo geo cd/saturn/mega cd they dont mind swapping with,drop me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Hey guys, anyone got a copy of Hercules for the
    Ps1? Disney game, have a friend looking for it. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

if it helps herculese is on the psn

i found another dreamcast controller in the press so its up for grabs.

Master of the Universe

I need that!!! I have Megadrive 2 and CD 2. Need this to complete the set!

Anything you can think of that you'd be interested in trading it for? How about a soft modded xbox 1 with loads of emulators loaded on (Very easy to put whatever you want on it, just connect to pc with a network cable) & an official xbox arcade stick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Already have a modded xbox I`m afraid.

Don't suppose you'd like an Atari 2600 with a few games, as per my ad on page one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I have a Sega Megadrive+Mega CD with one pad,one power supply and two Mega CD games (FIFA and Jaguar xj220). I dont an AV cable or a 2nd power supply.

I bought this one to test if my other Mega CD was dead. Turns out it wasnt so this is surplus to requirements. All it needs to get up and running is a standard av cable and a megadrive power apapter. I dont even know how much its worth. I paid over 50 sterling on ebay for it.

I am sticking up here before it goes on ebay.

WANT! But I have nothing to trade :( Unless you want a GBA/GB/GBC/GBASP or one of each :P

Master of the Universe

Awh..well..anyone else interested in a soft modded xbox 1 & arcade stick?

I had great fun with it, but to be honest it's just been sitting packed away for the last year since I got all my consoles out to the apartment. I've no real need for it any more. thing takes up too much room!

what would you be looking for o1s1n?

Master of the Universe

Stuff I'm looking for -

Original HD graphics version Megadrive
    Mega CD 1
    Dreamcast light guns
    Megadrive games (Always on the hunt for more MD games ;))
    Megadrive clamshells
    ps1 games
    Neo Geo MVS carts
    Japanese Saturn games
    Japanese Saturn Virtua Stick
    Steel Batallion full kit (One can dream...!)
    JAMMA boards

• Advertisement

ah yeah sure you can have my steel Batalion kit, its still sealed and everything :P

most of the stuff your looking for is stuff I wont be parting with anytime soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement