Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Aha Shake wrote: »
    umail's dooooooooooooown

Tis the login that is down, I was logged into my umail account earlier and when I went to it a few mins ago, I could get into it, but can't log out of it!

edit - this is what is crap when it comes to that integrated login crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

Aha Shake wrote: »
    umail's dooooooooooooown

What a surprise...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

And so the election stuff is starting up again! *ducks and hides*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Already?! But but but, it's only January :( Thought that stuff didnt happen till like March??

The election campaigns start to take hold in January... the voting is the only thing really in March! Painful..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

And so the election stuff is starting up again! *ducks and hides*

Ha! Indeed. I'm helping out a candidate this year. Should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Umail down again?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Orizio wrote: »
    Umail down again?

Its up for me, has been all morning

When you typically need to apply for a Masters? Hoping to do a Accounting MA but not sure about dates? I assume its a long way off yet.

When you typically need to apply for a Masters? Hoping to do a Accounting MA but not sure about dates? I assume its a long way off yet.

1st of June according to this http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/postgrad/what/businesslaw/masters/accounting/

• Advertisement

Ah great cheers.

Exam timetables are up :pac:

Yeah, saw that - 10th of May and I'm free forever :D

LUCKY! I'm in from the 1st till the the 24th :rolleyes: Only 5 exams though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

5 exams across the whole month >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Yeah, saw that - 10th of May and I'm free forever :D

Me too :D or at least free until I decide to do a postgrad in something or other!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

12.30 pm the 27th of May and I'll be finished with UCC, well if I decide not to do a PhD there anyway.

Delighted I am finished then, can hang around for the celebrations and then head to Rock Am Ring the weekend after :D

LUCKY! I'm in from the 1st till the the 24th :rolleyes: Only 5 exams though! :D

Thats if I survive doing my final year project and my teaching practise file :D

Exam timetables are up :pac:

Link pretty please.

Link pretty please.

Check your student email - log into your student admin and go to examinations, follow the steps and you'll see your timetable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I have 8 exams:( And 6 of them come in twos, as in both the Italian papers are one day after another, as are the English papers and the Psychology papers:(

6 exams over 16 days...I'm ****ed.

We are finished half way through March though right? So not too bad tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

6 exams between the 30th April and 22nd May. To be honest I prefer having a bit of a break in between exams instead of one after the other

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

I've 4 exams with one every week. Still ended up with one on the 27th but the amount of time I have to study is class so I'm not complaining! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

No exams in Summer.

5353-awww-yeah1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

No exams in Summer.

Post reported.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Post reported.......

U jelly, etc etc. :cool:

Still, have an exam in March and a thesis but all's good for now.

Start the 10th with a three hour exam in Old Irish. Finished up 12.30 on the 25th with Health Economics.

And then, tis all over.

• Advertisement

Anyone know anyway of getting around the two tickets per person on the buying Arts ball tickets rule? Me and my housemates wanna go, but prob is the two girls are in SEFS :P All my other friends are using the two tickets.

Advertisement