Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I think we should form some sort of higher council for the UCC forum. We don't need no mod to keep us in touch. Just throw a few of the oldies from the forum together and we'll be grand :P

Until we become corrupt...

Anyway, we couldn't ban anyone or lock any threads. Basically have no power to abuse.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

deisedude wrote: »
    1) No Mod and 2) because they are Arts students :pac:

3) Can't/too lazy to use the search function!

Starting lectures this week :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I say we arrange a mass murder :pac: Bloody threads are all over the place. Forum is officially in chaos. Its horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

I say we arrange a mass murder :pac: Bloody threads are all over the place. Forum is officially in chaos. Its horrible!

I share your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

E&S society are leavin it a bit late to send me a reply tellin me what time they wanna speak to me tomorrow! :mad:

And to the post above...thank you :D

• Advertisement

We have a mod. We have been saved from tearing oursleves apart!

Congrats rebel girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Congrats rebel girl!

I didn't get the memo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Congrats Rebel girl, you'll have your hands full no doubt:p

Just a quick question lads, when is the official deadline for registering? Only got my repeat results a while ago.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Congrats rebel girl!
    Congrats Rebel girl, you'll have your hands full no doubt:p

Just a quick question lads, when is the official deadline for registering? Only got my repeat results a while ago.

Thanks! Definitely a hands full job!

@Walshy - Official deadline is the 7th of October I've been informed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I've read somewhere or heard that I have to wait 5 days after my results before registering? Can't remember!:o

• Advertisement

I've read somewhere or heard that I have to wait 5 days after my results before registering? Can't remember!:o

Yeah, remember seeing that - five working days after you get your results, you can register

I didn't get the memo?

hmmm..

Seems like your out of the loop Reacher. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

hmmm..

Seems like your out of the loop Reacher. :p

It's bitterly cold out here...

It's bitterly cold out here...

Come back in outta that will ya! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Congrats rebelgirl, a fine contributor to this forum and she will make a great mod even if she does support Cork! :pac:

deisedude wrote: »
    Congrats rebelgirl, a fine contributor to this forum and she will make a great mod even if she does support Cork! :pac:

thanks for the vote of confidence!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Rebel girl 15 is hereby banned from all UCC boardsie meetups......
    We let the ball slip when we started letting knifewrench turn up to them :P

Chances are that I won't be turning up to any of them tbh - most of my lectures start at 2 and run till 5/6!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

:( I thought I was a nice-ish mod here. If I'd known you'd this kind of attitude, I'd have banned all your asses when I had the chance. :pac:

Congrats rebel girl 15. Don't let the power go to your head now... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Congrats Rebel girl!!!! :)

• Advertisement

:( I thought I was a nice-ish mod here. If I'd known you'd this kind of attitude, I'd have banned all your asses when I had the chance. :pac:

Congrats rebel girl 15. Don't let the power go to your head now... :pac:
    Congrats Rebel girl!!!! :)

Thanks lads!!

Anyone happen to see anyone giving out flyers for the buy one get one free pints in the Fran Well/Freds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Anyone happen to see anyone giving out flyers for the buy one get one free pints in the Fran Well/Freds?

I'm the sad bastard that started asking 1st years that. :D

anybody else get caught today with the fire alarm in WGB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Heard/saw it as I was walking past!!

Was there actually a fire or just a false alarm???

Heard/saw it as I was walking past!!

Was there actually a fire or just a false alarm???

False alarm i think, but there was more alarms going off on the first floor after the fire alarm was silenced and we were all back inside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I just took it as a sign to go home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Hey, does anyone know anything about the basketball club? I played basketball all during school but haven't played in about two years and want to take it back up. If anyone has any info about when they train or whether they have a team that would suit my level of basketball, it would be much appreciated! :)

Corkfeen wrote: »
    I'm the sad bastard that started asking 1st years that. :D

Well us sad basterds must stick together :p

Got my free beer vouchers today. They where giving them out by the entrance to UCC on college road nearest Daybreak.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Well us sad basterds must stick together :p

Got my free beer vouchers today. They where giving them out by the entrance to UCC on college road nearest Daybreak.:D

Sir, thank you very much. That made me disturbingly happy. :D

Advertisement