Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

Anybody else see the changes they made to Blackboard? It's pretty much the same as the old one but the colours are prettier! :D After fecking around with it it seems that things are much more customizable than they were before as well!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Crosswalk wrote: »
    Anybody else see the changes they made to Blackboard? It's pretty much the same as the old one but the colours are prettier! :D

Yeah, looks pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Funky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭deisedude

Anybody else see the changes they made to Blackboard? It's pretty much the same as the old one but the colours are prettier! :D After fecking around with it it seems that things are much more customizable than they were before as well!

The technology was there, they just chose not to use it. Blackboard was much better utilised by the other university i attended

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Is it me or does the new blackboard take ages to load?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭raz86

heading back for another masters in sept. can't f'in wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CharlieSheen

Can someone tell me when the graduation dates are out?
    And where they can be viewed?

Hearing rumours that our graduation date was announced today so just want to see it online to be 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

they're here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Im going into 2nd year in September but Ill be around Cork from next week. Can I use my student card to get in to the Mardyke or do I have wait til im registered in September?

Im going into 2nd year in September but Ill be around Cork from next week. Can I use my student card to get in to the Mardyke or do I have wait til im registered in September?

Once your card is in date and you paid up your registration last year it should work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

deisedude wrote: »
    Once your card is in date and you paid up your registration last year it should work

It definitely works! Friends of mine been using them all summer to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

As far as I know you're registered until the end of October. After that, you can't use your card anywhere until you've paid your registration fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

There are no moderators for this forum :P

Orizio is...but we're not allowed to talk about them, or something. ;)

Orizio is...but we're not allowed to talk about them, or something. ;)

I'd say he is finished in UCC too rarely see him post even if he still is a mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I think Orizio hung up his mod boots too so there actually aren't any mods in this forum now. I bet they just couldn't find a worthy replacement who's as awesome as me.* :pac:

*may not be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Woah there's no mods here. Guess it's time to wreak havoc.

*Burns Effegy*

No mods at all. Feckin' hell, just as the forum's getting busy.

Ill nominate myself as a forum mod, for the time being of course, untill we find a suitable replacement... >.>

And what entails you to be the mod?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 sports-girl93

yeah wha gives u the right to be mod over ny othe ucc boards member ?? :)

And what entails you to be the mod?
    I've been reading the forum for over a year, I have a large post count, I'm a UCC student.... :P

yeah wha gives u the right to be mod over ny othe ucc boards member ?? :)

I can spell better than Most of them???? :pac::P

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I've been reading the forum for over a year, I have a large post count, I'm a UCC student.... :P

Have you completed registration??? And got your student card??? Not a student yet until you do :P Wasn't there a thread around here before about all the things that you had to do to be a UCC student/before you finished being a UCC student?

this place is getting busy again! Great for procrastination!

All the computers in the Boole have Win7 enterprise installed - beautiful! Library closing at 4.15pm isn't good when one has work to do! New phone actually has signal down in the Boole - whayyy! :D:D

Have you completed registration??? And got your student card??? Not a student yet until you do :P Wasn't there a thread around here before about all the things that you had to do to be a UCC student/before you finished being a UCC student?

;_;

Must get my hair cut before the student card pictures actually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

It's nice to see fresh-faced first years around the place...rather than just poor postgrads looking stressed out! :p

It's nice to see fresh-faced first years around the place...rather than just poor postgrads looking stressed out! :p

All the HEAR students are in this week - all the PGDE students had lectures last week before being thrown into schools this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Ill nominate myself as a forum mod, for the time being of course, untill we find a suitable replacement... >.>

I'd nominate myself or Reacher, or both of us. Less chance of us becoming dictators although a Mussolini or Hitler on here wouldn't go astray. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I think we should see how long we can last without a mod before we tear ourselves apart. Kinda like an internet version of Lord of the Flies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I think we need a science student here as a mod like *cough*, none of these history or politics heads :P . I'd say we could last here until the next time the SU comes up with a silly idea or the college gets covered in ice.

• Advertisement

I think we need a science student here as a mod like *cough*, none of these history or politics heads :P . I'd say we could last here until the next time the SU comes up with a silly idea or the college gets covered in ice.

Im a science student!!! :P

I say we all start campaigns tbh...

Advertisement