Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCC 'Off-Topic' Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Why do people go on boards when drunk? Why don't you people go to Hillbillys like normal people?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

deisedude wrote: »
    Why do people go on boards when drunk? Why don't you people go to Hillbillys like normal people?:confused:

My sentiments exactly.

Wouldn't it be a bloody hassle booting up the computer, connecting to the internet etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

deisedude wrote: »

It's more fun than you'd think tbh, plus like, you have to tell people when you're drunk, it's the rule so it is. *hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Fred?????

i'll be the large dude that looks like he used to have a six pack!!!

but im still bigger than you biatch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Fred?????

Whos Fred?:confused:

• Advertisement

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Anybody here walking up Gaol road about 20 mins ago,If you were i was talking to you :pac:
    Fred?????

I think they're somehow connected?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Selecting CS work placement companies tomorrow.... Microsoft pre-screening chat next week..wooooo busy..

It's more fun than you'd think tbh, plus like, you have to tell people when you're drunk, it's the rule so it is. *hic*

i think i love you.......... um... *hic**

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

Was it the usual chaos? Isn't there a million bajillion second years this year? I have to do that tomorrow :( what seminar you get?
    I am doing irish film and directors. :D
    deRanged wrote: »
    ah is that why there were students sitting in the corridors for hours today?
    that looked like it sucked a bit.

it sucked in a big way... there was loads of us!

i have serious pains in my arse after it. i also fell off a wall earlier which does not help.
    My sentiments exactly.

Wouldn't it be a bloody hassle booting up the computer, connecting to the internet etc.?

my laptop was sitting on my desk on, i didnt plan on posting in that state. my laptop was just sitting there. To be honest i wish my laptop was off, coz i would not seem like such an alco right now if it had been.

again now, laptop lying there on.. note to self. turn off laptop.

hilbillys.. meh. over rated. me thinks. much prefer abrakebabra, although there is a load of ti**ers in there.

Sorry to be dragging this drunkeness posting on boards thing off topic but,

was anyone in HI2001 today? Ireland, Europe and the Wider World?

A timetable f**k up made me miss most of it before I realised what I done.

Could anyone tell me what was covered?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

So, does anyone know if there's anywhere that sells secondhand college books besides the SU bookshop? They don't have any of the first year German ones in stock. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

The bookshop in the student centre has a small range of 2nd hand books - you might get lucky and find it there.

So, does anyone know if there's anywhere that sells secondhand college books besides the SU bookshop? They don't have any of the first year German ones in stock. :(

John Smith's in the Student Centre although they've only a small few on shelf spread across a lot of courses imo.

i think i love you.......... um... *hic**

Ah you drunkard! Everyone loves me though

Ah you drunkard! Everyone loves me though

what seems to be the officer problem?

Is the 2 yoyo pints of guiness true?

what seems to be the officer problem?

Is the 2 yoyo pints of guiness true?

M'eh I cannae drink it anyway, darn fish guts in it. I'll just whiskey it up

M'eh I cannae drink it anyway, darn fish guts in it. I'll just whiskey it up

Classy Lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

I managed to leave the old bar for a bit yesterday and sign up for Olympic Handball.. I'm still confused as to that decision. :/

The brog hates me! It's trying to kill me! Aaaaargh hangover

The brog hates me! It's trying to kill me! Aaaaargh hangover

we seem to be leading parrallel lives. i also left my new jumper there. goddammit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

we seem to be leading parrallel lives. i also left my new jumper there. goddammit.

I'd imagine even if its still there, you really wouldn't want it back...

I got a jacket stolen from there, but the amount of **** I've robbed from the brog is ridiculous, so I guess it was bound to happen sometime :( wasn't even my jacket either so now I have to buy my friend a new one. Damn robbin bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

the amount of **** I've robbed from the brog is ridiculous

It was you that stole my novelty hat! I loved that hat :(

I love it too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Since when do you wear novelty hats? Or are you talking about halloween? I uh...havent exactly read all of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Aodan83 wrote: »
    Since when do you wear novelty hats? Or are you talking about halloween? I uh...havent exactly read all of this thread.

Go back to sleep Aidan... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

A friend of mine was talking about this at the weekend...just watch it. Made by a Sociology student in UCC apparently. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

A friend of mine was talking about this at the weekend...just watch it. Made by a Sociology student in UCC apparently. :p

Some of us "natives" know him. As in, we know the real guy playing the part.

jaysis that was daycint, had a good aul giggle at that

• Advertisement

The Film show clips are priceless

Advertisement