Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,090 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

angel01 wrote: »
    Did you lose access to your account :(

yes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    yes :(

Thats a shame :(

Sounds a great storyline ^^

I might be on the my own here but i hate Steph

I wish Lucas had left with Elle or even got back with Libby

I might be on the my own here but i hate Steph

I wish Lucas had left with Elle or even got back with Libby

I love Steph lol. One of my favourite characters. Libby drives me insane, constantly moaning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Sounds like a great storyline alright :D
    I really hate kate, harry and sophie. I hope that they get split up and leave the show coz i just don't like them :P

and i agree, i dont like steph or dan for that matter!

• Advertisement

Just read this:

Neighbours favourite James Sorensen is departing the long running soap, but in a twist, his character is remaining on Ramsay St. Sorensen will depart the show in April after three successful years playing Declan Napier.

He will be replaced in the role by newcomer Erin Mullally. The Neighbours gig is the 20-year-old Sydney-sider's first major TV role. He was introduced to his new cast mates on the Neighbours set on Thursday.

Sorensen, a keen photographer, is leaving the show to pursue other interests and, according to a show spokeswoman, producers were not ready for the character of Declan to leave Erinsborough.

:(:(:(:(

Omg! No-one can replace the real Declan :( i'm so sad! Does that mean that he'll be leaving neighbours in april on our screens?

Omg! No-one can replace the real Declan :( i'm so sad! Does that mean that he'll be leaving neighbours in april on our screens?

Probably April in Australia.

This is rumoured to be the guy playing him:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Erin-Mullally/1517986230?ref=search

I'd prefer Declan leave than a recast :(

I'd prefer Declan leave than a recast :(

Me too but Neighbours are well known to replace characters :(

• Advertisement

We can't just let this thread die. Neighbours is getting too exciting! :P the whole dan, libby, lucas, steph storyline has really got me stuck in!

We can't just let this thread die. Neighbours is getting too exciting! :P the whole dan, libby, lucas, steph storyline has really got me stuck in!

I feel like leaping over to Oz and slapping Libby senseless :D

Is that dan gone for good or what?

Is that dan gone for good or what?

Yes, Dan won't be coming back :(

Neighbours star James Sorensen has revealed that the forthcoming transformation of his character Declan Napier will take place without any fuss.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a205250/sorensen-declan-recast-will-be-simple.html

Zeke Kinski will spend his 18th birthday in a prison cell after being set up by his twisted girlfriend.

The troubled teenager goes against his family and friends by getting back together with animal activist Mia.

But the loved-up lad has no idea the scheming babe is working with a police detective to set him up. She suggests they visit her grandfather but when they arrive at the address Mia suggests they break in as her *grandfather can’t hear the door.

He goes along with her plan but once inside he comes face to face with a police detective.

A Neighbours insider said: “It’s only when the detective arrests him and not Mia that he realises he’s been set up.”

Jane Badler has landed a guest role on Neighbours.

The American actress, who has lived in Melbourne for 20 years, is best known for her role as rodent-eating alien Diana in 1983 show V.

She will now join the cast of Neighbours as "super-bitch" Diana Marshall.

A spokesperson for Five revealed that Badler will begin filming her scenes next week.

Her episodes will be broadcast in late June in Australia and later in the year in the UK.

I'm lovin' Neighbours at the moment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I can't believe Declan's leaving! Noooooo. First Dan Fitzgerald now Declan. :(

I came into the forum to complain about the Declan - Kate thing. Declan's hot and Kate is so mumsy. Her face and whiney attitude annoys me. She's no Didge! :D

To be honest I still havin't warmed up to Kate, Harry or Sophie. Well, maybe Harry is a bit likable but the other two aren't!

I can't believe Declan's leaving! Noooooo. First Dan Fitzgerald now Declan. :(

I came into the forum to complain about the Declan - Kate thing. Declan's hot and Kate is so mumsy. Her face and whiney attitude annoys me. She's no Didge! :D

To be honest I still havin't warmed up to Kate, Harry or Sophie. Well, maybe Harry is a bit likable but the other two aren't!

Well Dec isn't actually leaving. Just his actor is being replaced by another one.
    And I agree! Declan is hot and Kate is just soooo.. meh.:P
    Yea, I like Harry tbh. But grumpy sophie and boring reliable kate are abit depressing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Well Dec isn't actually leaving. Just his actor is being replaced by another one.

The character might as well leave. I'm not a fan of actor swapping. It's fine if it's for a little while like when the actress that plays Libby had a medical problem and went away to recover.

I find Donna annoying as hell

I find Donna annoying as hell

I like Donna, though Steph is my favourite! hope she comes back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nominations for the 2010 boards.ie Soap Awards is now open... Make sure Neighbours gets nominated by casting your nominations in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055907935

Harry Ramsay is leaving soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

Can someone explain the plot involving Steph and Toad to me? Is she pregnant or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

BESman wrote: »
    Can someone explain the plot involving Steph and Toad to me? Is she pregnant or something?

Steph was dating Lucas but she had a one night stand with his brother Dan. Dan was married to her best friend Libby at the time but I think they were separated/separating..Anyway she fell pregnant & knew Lucas wasn't the father cos they hadn't slept together. She was afraid they'd all ask too many questions or guess it was Dan ( I think) so Toadie stepped in & offered to pretend they were back together. After a while they'll start telling people they're pregnant.They're finding it hard cos Steph really loves Lucas & Toadie till loves his ex & Lucas doesn't really believe the whole thing. That's about the jist of it!

I think Donna is going to develop a crush or feelings for Lucas

• Advertisement

Harry Ramsay is leaving soon

Not happy with that :(:(

Why didn't Steph just say she had a one night stand.. it is all so farsical.. I bet Steph & Toadie get married.

Looking forward to the storyline of this Naomi bird for Ringo :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a217494/scary-love-plot-for-neighbours-ringo.html

Advertisement