Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie meet up goes south?!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Those tent pictures are great, everyone was pretty wasted at that stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

there's one where raah!'s cup is the exact same colour as his coat, it's genius

raah! wrote: »
    Those tent pictures are great, everyone was pretty wasted at that stage :D

Isn't it annoying how Master of Nothing manages to look respectable at all times!

There are some great MoN eating food shots too. With that cup/coat picture, you must have been lying on the floor or something, you sneaky devil :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

links don't work for paul :(

do i ahve to sign in to this kodak thing?

• Advertisement

It seems we all spent alot of time on the floor at some stage. (Hopes desperatly that it wasn't just me)

I obviously got into the cake at some point. But I totally can't remember! What a waste of great cake! :(

links don't work for paul :(

do i ahve to sign in to this kodak thing?

You try copying and pasting into browser? Didn't work for me by just clicking either.

heh, posting here is so much different when you have seen everyone's face. It seems like the avatars look like the people in real life now :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Don't rememebr a lot of this so well, haha. wasn't there one witha gun?

i got it working by the copy and paste method too :)

i got it working by the copy and paste method too :)

Just added it now!

ah was jsut wondering if i imagined it, teh vibrating gun, I'd imagine something liek that you see...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

OMG you actually take really good photos! That one of moonbaby and smeg (DSCF0590) is hillarious smeg looks pure sleezy like he's looking at moons bum or boobs or somethin! Priceless!

My camera is really good. I love the one with you dancing and your hair glowing. And the poppy one.

There is one where MoN is copping a feel of Electro!
    But I seem to remember doing similar slightly after, so I won't be making sleazy accusations! :pac: DSCF0563

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

yea sorry about that sleazy look, a full bottle of rum and I'm not in control of my facial expressions.

and now we play the hilarious caption game....
    lets start with this one DSCF0470

Heh, well sleazy looks might be what you get. In my drunken pictures I always have an inordinate amount of lower lip moisture, glistening away. heh, I'd much prefer a sleazy look tbh :P

This vegetarian forum is getting nearly 100% percent of my posts these days, it's dreadful!

I can finally say that I have returned to full sobriety after the meetup, oh what a dreadful place the world is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

This vegetarian forum is getting nearly 100% percent of my posts these days, it's dreadful!

woohooo!!!

I can finally say that I have returned to full sobriety after the meetup, oh what a dreadful place the world is :D

I think I'm still hungover.....is that even possible?

Either that or I have finally caught superpig aids. :eek:

I'm leaving that picture of Smeg doing his best Hannibal Lector impression for Tara.

Heh, well sleazy looks might be what you get. In my drunken pictures I always have an inordinate amount of lower lip moisture, glistening away. heh, I'd much prefer a sleazy look tbh :P

Ah you were salivating with sleaziness, really you were. 'paul we have to drink all the drink, it's wrong to leave it, drink up, and we sohuld stay alone in this room with the music, I'm not gay but, yes yes, salivate'

That's how I rememebr things. :cool:

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm leaving that picture of Smeg doing his best Hannibal Lector impression for Tara.
    I haven't seen that, time to look again! :eek:

While ye talking bout pix, DSCF0484, hair is awesome, it's all woo, I'm flying round.

I see smegmar eating me now

While ye talking bout pix, DSCF0484, hair is awesome, it's all woo, I'm flying round.

Mad how ya never realise what yer hair actually looks like! Crazy it's so f*ckin long! I had blond boy length hair for donkeys (like!)

Mad how ya never realise what yer hair actually looks like! Crazy it's so f*ckin long! I had blond boy length hair for donkeys (like!)

You have the best hair in the world ever.
    Your not allowed to change it. Like never ever.

• Advertisement

You have the best hair in the world ever.
    Your not allowed to change it. Like never ever.

aw thanks baby! Ya I'm under the same strict order from Podge! Think he'd dump me if I tried to go back to blonde now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I obviously got into the cake at some point. But I totally can't remember! What a waste of great cake! :(
    There is no such thing as wasted cake...
    heh, posting here is so much different when you have seen everyone's face. It seems like the avatars look like the people in real life now :P
    Yeah its so true, you are invisible and i look like Starscream, while we have electro as a cute tiger:P
    pew! pew! pew!
    OMG you actually take really good photos! That one of moonbaby and smeg (DSCF0590) is hillarious smeg looks pure sleezy like he's looking at moons bum or boobs or somethin! Priceless!
    She does aye, good job on pics:) that one though makes them both have a sleazy look, not only smeg lol
    There is one where MoN is copping a feel of Electro! But I seem to remember doing similar slightly after, so I won't be making sleazy accusations! :pac: DSCF0563
    It looks that way yeah, but that was soooooo not copping a feel that time, stop being sleazy lol
    smegmar wrote: »
    yea sorry about that sleazy look, a full bottle of rum and I'm not in control of my facial expressions.

and now we play the hilarious caption game....
    lets start with this one DSCF0470
    I <3 that Old Seadog myself, works wonders for curing sobriety:D

Caption reads: Look, no hands!!

Advertisement