Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie meet up goes south?!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

raah! wrote: »
    Yes hurry it along. My house seems repulsively boring after such a weekend. Is the Galway one also on the cards?

ye seems a bit boring all right, i had a similar weekend a few weeks before and now ive had two helps of depressing sligo life after, im gonna crack!

Oh and thanks for the coke man, friends for life after somebody gives me coke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Heheheheeh, well hurm, I'm sure he's fine. He got a grand lunch before the bus there, it takes five hours though doesn't it?

ye seems a bit boring all right, i had a similar weekend a few weeks before and now ive had two helps of depressing sligo life after, im gonna crack!

Oh and thanks for the coke man, friends for life after somebody gives me coke :D

Oh yes yes, I'll never forget our time together in the room, on that bed. har ho!

That cheered me up you know, at least I'm not in sligo :D . I actually have some **** ass 3 weeks worth of hard work to do, but I don't see how it's possible at this stage, it's only just gotten sunny.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye at least you are not here, I liked cork, i wanna go back again some time, it was like a smaller nicer dublin and had countryside so close by with stars and kittens and things. Suppose I'll see you in trinity in bed like. 'Im not gay but gay gay gay gay gay gay gay'. I'll never stop laughing at that, or running from a horse with my friend thanking god it wasn't a unicorn chasing us, you gotta remember these things. Eek just remembered i ahd a woman off with electrotildebitch(she's suucha **** in the *** :D), I keep remembering jokes too, the trip that keeps on giving.

And as for teh field and the lee, I think we got our fill of a good alternative. :D

aaaaaaahahahaha, the unicorn joke! I had forgotten it up till now. It was very good indeed, it was like 12 different parties in one though really, depending on the time of day you remember, or your state of sobriety. My favourites would be the first blotch of songs by the dj by the fire... and then the errr sleeping bag swig fest :P . That 'russian brand' vodka deserves a mention too.

I am searching for dj yoda at the moment, it's the only name I can remember out of everything I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Oh oh on't forget Battles too they're savage! Yoda's good too, I'm gonna make you a load of cds soon anyway so wouldn't fret too much, rang kris (dj) there a while ago and he'll get a list together and I'll post it up soon anyway! Raah don't forget you're coming to boxcutter with us friday night (u don't have a say in this ah'm afraid) Kris'll be there too n u can pick his brains then, mmmmm..... brainnnnzzzzz.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

(she's suucha **** in the *** :D

I am you know. I wasn't kidding.

Oh oh on't forget Battles too they're savage! Yoda's good too, I'm gonna make you a load of cds soon anyway so wouldn't fret too much, rang kris (dj) there a while ago and he'll get a list together and I'll post it up soon anyway! Raah don't forget you're coming to boxcutter with us friday night (u don't have a say in this ah'm afraid) Kris'll be there too n u can pick his brains then, mmmmm..... brainnnnzzzzz.......

Gyaaah! no choice you say! I've never even been to the liquid lounge you know.. but if I have no choice :D Aaah good old battles, heh, atlas was played like 72 times over the weekend I think. I'll have to rustle up some money though, so i will. But also too, it's not definite :P I could fall ill or feel bad you know. The knife reich..something was a good collection too. Tar put on some reich too when we were having a romantic time in the sitting room.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

check out the knife too they're incredible swedish electronica indi kinda stuff did the original of the big jose gonzales song its soooo good. Also Hextatic, forward russia (savage indie band), suburban kids with biblical names, captain hotknives (you'll esp like him trust me), clap your hands say yeah, dj format the list goes on and on....

Boxcutters only a tenner in and you can always help me drink the leftovers from the party (bottle of gin, 1/3 bottle of jager, bottle of wine and lots of beer) at my mates gaff before we head in (I don't buy drinks when I'm out too cheap so am master smugglers)

• Advertisement

Oh I have a few knife playlists meself, I think hextactic is one of the ones I was particularly into at the day too. So where are ye're usual cork city pubs/etc? As far as being from Cork goes we are really ****, we always end up in the brog. Electro~cork was reccommending the liquid lounge last night actually. I reccommended a rock by the river :(, we got moved along.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Yes hurry it along. My house seems repulsively boring after such a weekend. Is the Galway one also on the cards?

Well if ye all want to come to Galway and hang out with me I couldn't be happier! Tis quite depressing to be back so it is....
    Atlas... dancing to the full 7 minute version in the Róisín is quite an experience... I heard it played by a marching band once, it was cool, you could actually make out the lyrics!
    Anyway, so ends my intrusion on the in-crowd, as you were :)

Well if ye all want to come to Galway and hang out with me I couldn't be happier! Tis quite depressing to be back so it is....
    Atlas... dancing to the full 7 minute version in the Róisín is quite an experience... I heard it played by a marching band once, it was cool, you could actually make out the lyrics!

Ya I was thinking we should do some class of a clare/galway one! Maybe get a day in galway and then camping at my place for a bit? I'm about an hour from galway and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Ya I was thinking we should do some class of a clare/galway one! Maybe get a day in galway and then camping at my place for a bit? I'm about an hour from galway and stuff

That sounds excellent! A story for another thread perhaps :)

yea I think Galway/Clare is the next big camping meet up, if they're all like that one in Cork I'll never go back to Dublin again.

just give a date and place we'll be there. I will anyway, hope we can get some more veggies to attend.

So where are ye're usual cork city pubs/etc? As far as being from Cork goes we are really ****, we always end up in the brog.

Naw mang **** the brog it's a ****hole and the 'dj' has the music on so loud ya have to scream at each other to be heard, and before you call me an old fogie it's a pub NOT a niteclub so thats not what you go there for (there being a big fat old guy who's been playin the same playlist of teeny angst anthems on a cd player for the last ten years) unless you want to go shift the face of some 16 year old wan who can't handle her blue wicked of course!

Best pubs in cork are: the sin e, oval, mutton, henchys (in a wierd way), tom barrys, the lv, charlies (only cos it's open all night it's actually a dive but handy for 7am on sunday morning drinking sessions) and lots more, we just tend to go to the sin e cos we know everyone there and theres savage live tunes a lot. They also let us bring the madra and keep a bowel for her water behind the bar!

I am you know. I wasn't kidding.
    [/quote]
    And I thought that was raah! getting uncomfortably excited in the bed.
    Gyaaah! no choice you say! I've never even been to the liquid lounge you know.. but if I have no choice :D Aaah good old battles, heh, atlas was played like 72 times over the weekend I think. I'll have to rustle up some money though, so i will. But also too, it's not definite :P I could fall ill or feel bad you know. The knife reich..something was a good collection too. Tar put on some reich too when we were having a romantic time in the sitting room.
    Whata romantic few hours that was, picking a song each, then picking girls just wan to have fun, saying it was everybodies choice. :p
    smegmar wrote: »
    /Isn't that marilyn manson? :p
    check out the knife too they're incredible swedish electronica indi kinda stuff did the original of the big jose gonzales song its soooo good. Also Hextatic, forward russia (savage indie band), suburban kids with biblical names, captain hotknives (you'll esp like him trust me), clap your hands say yeah, dj format the list goes on and on....
    I want the knife stuff anyway! no idea about the other peeps. Oh but hextatic were good I remember, but mostly i just remmeber you saying there was no s in the name...

I miss the roisin, I lived 10 secs walk from it for years of uni in galway, great place!
    That would be cool, would love to stuff my face at the galway market early on a saturday...mattar paneer

k wrote:
    Naw mang **** the brog it's a ****hole and the 'dj' has the music on so loud ya have to scream at each other to be heard, and before you call me an old fogie it's a pub NOT a niteclub so thats not what you go there for (there being a big fat old guy who's been playin the same playlist of teeny angst anthems on a cd player for the last ten years) unless you want to go shift the face of some 16 year old wan who can't handle her blue wicked of course!
    Miaow!

are we the in crowd?? more like the in-ebriated crowd.

don't be shy donny you're more then welcome to the group, we're not exclusive or separatist.....except if you eat meat.....or are on the sex offenders register. :p

or are on the sex offenders register. :p

Ahm since when? I thought we all talked about this on sunday...

ha ha ha. yea I remember that now. not that any of us would be on the register....:p:p

• Advertisement

ha ha ha. yea I remember that now. not that any of us would be on the register....:p:p

more mysterious dotdotdots........

Oh dear god! I have located the pictures. :eek:

Gizza sklook!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I found time to check in...yes i AM still alive:pac:

K and Podge, gotta hand it to ya, got a sweet place out there and much appreciated the fun times we had:D Never thought it could have turned out so good! very cool people we couldn't have had better hosts for that.

Yeah we sort of missed the bus to Dublin so took up some couch space thanks to sleep bitch sleep:) and more drinkies in the city woop woop!!

The people i newly met there need a mention too i think:

Raah/jailbait: such a nice guy, knows so much about tunes when talking to electro sleep putting me to shame haha (and apparently loves floors;))

Electro: very very nice to meet you, thanks for the tour on sun night with the dogs and that stairs incident too:) (and yes you ARE a **** in the ***;))

Khrystyna: So laid back and knowledgeable, yet knows when to give it what she's got and turn into a party girl:D Love the hair colour and your pets are quite cool.

All in all a savage 4 days total, i had max of 15hrs sleep so was damn tired today...still am but definitely up for another trip of fun with you all again.

Gizza sklook!

Gimmie a while to edit upload them.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Gimmie a while to edit upload them.

OMG! let me see! These are gonna be really embarassing aren't they!?

can't wait, eek. at least you passed out at the right time to save some of our dignity.

When we heading back down, friday?

There are loads of drunked up gaps in my memory too, carn't wait to patch them in. Don'y you know you're killing us with this suspense moonbaby? glarlagjlaglj

She's doing it on purpose! Though I'm not sure if I want to see them...

• Advertisement

There are loads of drunked up gaps in my memory too, carn't wait to patch them in. Don'y you know you're killing us with this suspense moonbaby? glarlagjlaglj
    She's doing it on purpose! Though I'm not sure if I want to see them...

Sorry! Just sent. I may have taken a nap before I got around to uploading them.

Everything after hugs in the kitchen is a relevation to me. :o
    I want the name of the foot owner who is tormenting sleeping moonbaby in the tent.
    There will a reward for the first person to rat him out.

Advertisement