Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie meet up goes south?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Wish there had been more things happening, apart from just sitting around with our tea, isn't that right guys? eh!?

What sort of tea do ye drink in Sligo!? I seem to remember whiskey, jagermeister, gin and wine in your cocktail concoction ahem!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Thanks a zillion to khrystyna and Podge. I don't know how much money's worth of free everything you threw at us unworthy inter-folk. I had a brilliant time, and I'll never forget the experience. Had the greatest conversations, and met nice cats :D .It was the most successful meet up I've ever been to!

We had some beers at electro's house when we got back too, and that was very nice aswell, The dublonions got to enjoy some cark so they did!

The Dj certainly deserves a mention, though my list of bands to download I've long since forgotten :D I'm sure we've discussed boxcutter previously too.. all the brown rice has gotten to me. I'll be back in the city soon enough anyway, and we must at least have a meal or a tobacco smoke.

Sorry you couldn't come taram, we will have more.

smegmar wrote: »
    What to do in a thunderstorm:

Stand outside buck naked screaming at it like a man!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

*ahem, I think the whole weekend went off very bland and without incident :P and ANYONE that says something to the contrary is putting themselves in a dangerous position.....

and eh I heard the pants truck crashed somewhere nearby....

Yeah I read about that. Pants trucks. Notorious for crashing and spattering the countryside with pants. Feckers.
    It's not for me to be saying now, what happens in Mallifornia stays in Mallifornia.... still though the pants up the road in the hedge thing is hard to explain... Ooooh I can see the conspiracy theories brewing already!

PANTS TRUCK! UNDERPANTS GNOMES!! LOUD NOISES!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If any of ye's miss me too much and jus can't handle the heartache I'm going to boxcutter in the liquid lounge on the weekend and I'm making Raah! come with me!
    lucky man, loved all the music, though didn't know most. Was really surprised at how great cork is in general and all the musicy happiness.
    What sort of tea do ye drink in Sligo!? I seem to remember whiskey, jagermeister, gin and wine in your cocktail concoction ahem!
    I would never! That's ridiculously inaccurate! Moonbaby put beer and vodka ion it too. :pac:
    raah! wrote: »
    Thanks a zillion to khrystyna and Podge. I don't know how much money's worth of free everything you threw at us unworthy inter-folk. I had a brilliant time, and I'll never forget the experience. Had the greatest conversations, and met nice cats :D .It was the most successful meet up I've ever been to!
    Most successful because it's been your only one eh?
    Or have you ever been really sucessful in a night club because that was what it was like?
    To quote you 'I'm not gay but gay gay gay gay gay gay gay'
    :D

Also, you eat more rice than china.

Yeah I read about that. Pants trucks. Notorious for crashing and spattering the countryside with pants. Feckers.

PANTS TRUCK! UNDERPANTS GNOMES!! LOUD NOISES!!!
    Something else you want to get off your chest?

• Advertisement

I'll be back in the city soon enough anyway, and we must at least have a meal or a tobacco smoke.
    You have my number mang! I'm working every day so can do lunch anytime. Had an amazing butterbean and hazlenut burger there in the coop mmmmm...

Smegbaby where are ya!??? We need yer input!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

LoL, what about raah, the jailbait of the trip, me and electro~slut sleeping with a teen, durrrty. :D

LoL, what about raah, the jailbait of the trip, me and electro~slut sleeping with a teen, durrrty. :D
    Ara sure we all know yer one of dem internet pervie wierdos! :pac:

LoL, what about raah, the jailbait of the trip
    Actually jailbait is a great name for Raah! Sorry Raah! but your just so god damn cute!

• Advertisement

I edited out her name in my post and your quote, just in case she minds, oops!

Just because I had to change to cords cos I threw my jeans too vigorously away doesn't make me a perv!

probably all that other stuff does though

Actually jailbait is a great name for Raah! Sorry Raah! but your just so god damn cute!

ooooh rawr! Watch out podge. :p

I edited out her name in my post and your quote, just in case she minds, oops!

ooooh rawr! Watch out podge. :p

Ha ha actually I was only referring to you Tar! Thoughtful of you all the same though! Ya Raahs just a little bit young for me now I'm afraid pity though, everyone was commenting on the beautiful one who was too young for most of the women there lol!

until you messed it up by squashing him and driving him out :mad: you ruin everything!

Oh I know ya were!

He wasn't too young for some of us men though, but I think he was a little uncomfortable at being pushed up against the wall in bed. You could see his hands shaking when he stirred his tea 43 times. :p

until you messed it up by squashing him and driving him out :mad: you ruin everything!
    Ye I'm sorry, I was disappointed when I woke up and you were the only one in the bed. ;-)
    I can see you giving me the fingers again.

Poor raah was downstairs sleeping on a cat by that stage

He wasn't too young for some of us men though, but I think he was a little uncomfortable at being pushed up against the wall in bed. You could see his hands shaking when he stirred his tea 43 times. :p

Ha Ha I think it was 34 times though I counted! :D Poor Raah! and his wierd tea making system aaawwww....

Ah shure you have to stir the tea bag and the water like, take out the teabag before you add the sugar so it doesn't absorb any sugar, and stir teh spoons of sugar in one at a time, then you are ready to stir in the milk, it all makes sense!

Ah shure you have to stir the tea bag and the water like, take out the teabag before you add the sugar so it doesn't absorb any sugar, and stir teh spoons of sugar in one at a time, then you are ready to stir in the milk, it all makes sense!

Ha ha ha ha ha it's so f*ckin funny!

Ye I'm sorry, I was disappointed when I woke up and you were the only one in the bed. ;-)
    I can see you giving me the fingers again.

... ...

now THAT'S durty

ho har! Such nice things!

Anyway, I'm set for music for the next year now. That was anohter great aspect of this meet up, I gots music from everyone, my i-pod was stagnating and also I learned today that the back-up button in it doesn't work anymore. On it's last legs so it is!

Anyway, these jailbait comments. I have you know , my friends, who are also all older pretty much, have deliberately and maliciously named me "old man" because of my tendencies to foget trifling matters and my taste in music.

That three way bed broke my foot I think ... Also, sorry for keeping you up khrystyna (that's a hard name to spell)

Also, sorry for keeping you up khrystyna (that's a hard name to spell)
    No worries feen, think it was more Tars hysterical giggling tbh! I have to say though Tar I LOVE your laugh it's so contagious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

ok, it's 16:06 on Monday and I've only just got home. master and I went to electro's place and missed the last bus/train so we kipped the night, which had even more memories to add to the weekend. Anyway absolutely amazing weekend thank you so much khrystyna and podge.

I think the best moment in that whole weekend was when we.....drank our tea and went quietly to bed at a reasonable hour :D:D:D

Khrystyna wrote:
    o worries feen, think it was more Tars hysterical giggling tbh! I have to say though Tar I LOVE your laugh it's so contagious!
    Yay, At least somebody likes it, hehe. Oh and sorry again about keeping you awake, I never stop laughing, as you seem to have noticed - no idea how!?, damn giggles, can't help it!

It gets far worse if I have some of the smoky stuff, giggling mess I become!

ok, it's 16:06 on Monday and I've only just got home. master and I went to electro's place and missed the last bus/train so we kipped the night, which had even more memories to add to the weekend. Anyway absolutely amazing weekend thank you so much khrystyna and podge.

I think the best moment in that whole weekend was when we.....drank our tea and went quietly to bed at a reasonable hour :D:D:D

Almost as good as that time we read some books and discussed knitting patterns and the wonders of patchwork quilts, not sure how that can be topped for me.

I did make a vague attempt to get up and say bye this morning, it just wasn't happening though! I might head out again tonight, want to keep that hangover at bay for as long as possible!

So, when is the burren/caves meetup? :D

I dunno, lob an auld poll up or something :pac: I should really check with mammy and daddy bitch to see which days suit them best for a bunch of randomers to show up and start camping and trashing the joint

I dunno, lob an auld poll up or something :pac:
    That's what she said

Hmm, deja vu.

still haven't heard from Master--, think he might have been shanked on his way home.

Yes hurry it along. My house seems repulsively boring after such a weekend. Is the Galway one also on the cards?

• Advertisement

still haven't heard from Master--, think he might have been shanked on his way home.
    Yes hurry it along. My house seems repulsively boring after such a weekend. Is the Galway one also on the cards?

WHAT? I just said that one of our good friends maybe lying dead somewhere and you just want another piss up.:eek::eek: :P

so anyway we're waiting on electro to sort out a house, drinks in memory of master there

Advertisement