Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warehouse 13 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back officially on April 29th.

Looks like the first new episode was released on demand (if you can't wait!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Hmmm, tempting since I'm away for a week and will have enough to catch up on when I get back. Also was a cool cliffhanger last episode

I really must get back into the show. Watched a few of season 1 as they aired and enjoyed it and then last summer I watched a good bit of season 1 on Netflix and really enjoyed it but then kind of forgot about it.

I really must get back into the show. Watched a few of season 1 as they aired and enjoyed it and then last summer I watched a good bit of season 1 on Netflix and really enjoyed it but then kind of forgot about it.

Darko....can you review Defiance?

• Advertisement

When was this show supposed to return?....because i see season 4 episode 11 is out.......

confused.com

Look at my last post, Richard.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Enjoyed the return. Some good humour and poking at some of the guest stars.
    Nice strong plot but a part of me thinks it was a bit rushed and could have been a bit better, doubtless we will see some of the impacts roll on in the coming weeks.

Unsure about the new story arc, especially the closing scenes but curious to see how that will go.

Yeah it wasn't bad, but wasn't fantastic either. The cliffhanger at the end of episode 10 was fantastic, but the resolution wasn't great. Entering someone's mind is a tired old sci-fi trope that has been done to death at this stage. The James Marsters storyline was more interesting - I wonder if our new villain at the end is going to bring him back?

Darko....can you review Defiance?

Have it here to watch and just waiting to find the time.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Yeah it wasn't bad, but wasn't fantastic either. The cliffhanger at the end of episode 10 was fantastic, but the resolution wasn't great. Entering someone's mind is a tired old sci-fi trope that has been done to death at this stage. The James Marsters storyline was more interesting - I wonder if our new villain at the end is going to bring him back?

Bring who back?
    James Marsters just seems to have faked his death.

Good episode. Don't know where they'll go with the new characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Just started watching this. Allison Scagliotti is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Its back officially tonight.

Campaign to get it renewed too, though not official http://renewwarehouse13.com/

A retro 1940's noir-ish episode flimed in B&W....thinking outside the box W13!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Syfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for a fifth (but final) season

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

I'm ridiculously excited that HG Wells is going to be in the next episode. That woman is just fabulous.

So what did people think of the 2nd half of season 4 (now that it's finished)?

I didn't think it was great to be honest. Anthony Head was totally hamming it up (and his accent drifted between german and posh english all the time!)

Pretty decent cliffhanger, but no matter how screwed they are, they always get out of it unscathed - there is a definite lack of true peril in Warehouse 13.

One season left, so I'll hang on at this stage and see how it all ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

I completely misread the end of the final episode, I honestly thought it said 'the final episode coming in 2014' and started to shout 'ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME'.

Then read it again and saw it was 'episodes' :)

As for this season: I quite liked it, but Paracelsus doesn't even come close to MacPherson or Sykes when it comes to being a good villain.

I thought it was okay. I still think season 2 was the best. It was the one that showed how serious it could get.

I've always had trouble accepting Pete as a secret service agent but can't deny the chemistry between him and Micah. And not even sexual chemistry. Just a really good buddy cop chemistry.

I do agree about the lack of peril. Think the death this season is the only good guy we've had since the show started that stuck and for all we know that mightn't stick either.

I did find it funny that Pete asked Artie how he always had the right artifact for what was needed.

One thing that does sometimes get annoying is the whole bag it and everything will be okay mentality. "What's that? Pete had his leg chewed off by a shark generated by an artifact? Sure if we bag the artifact, the leg will reappear."

The first of the final 6 episodes of Warehouse 13 is on tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Looking forward to this, it's not the greatest show of all time, but it does deserve a proper ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭squonk

Happy to have this back. I thought the show really had turned a corner at Season 3 and gotten a lot more hardcore however they just lapsed back to business as usual for Season 4 which was somewhat of a pity as Season 3 showed the great potential there all round. It's a happy little show that doesn't take itself too seriously though so it's always a pleasure to watch and is a real summer show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Yeah I'm at a bit of a loss as to why they decided to end this. I feel like they do pack too much into one season, but I felt they were starting to find a good groove.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I am struggling with this now and am happy it's ending

I really need to go back and finish this. Started it and The Glades on separate TV and pizza nights and never went beyond the first series of either. I enjoyed both but they're suited to the summer months so may make a little time over the coming months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I really need to go back and finish this. Started it and The Glades on separate TV and pizza nights and never went beyond the first series of either. I enjoyed both but they're suited to the summer months so may make a little time over the coming months.

The Glades was fairly abysmal by the end, you didn't miss much imo, cancelled on a huge cliff hanger and I didn't even care.

Ah I missed this show. I'd have liked to see some more of the time travel stuff, but I'm very happy about who the main protagonist is going to be this season.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Mr E wrote: »
    Ah I missed this show. I'd have liked to see some more of the time travel stuff, but I'm very happy about who the main protagonist is going to be this season.
    As soon as I saw him, I wanted him to say "Hello boys .. and girls". Great addition (as ever when he shows up).

Odds on at least one "BOLLOCKS" before the end of episode 6? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Ok, my previous disappointment that this is ending is fully gone. This season has been pretty sub-par and the most recent episode was shockingly bad. Plus Pete's hair is getting more ridiculous by the episode.

Oh... and the product placement :rolleyes:

Advertisement