Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warehouse 13 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Well it seems to cover both... people posted in this thread during US season 1, the European run of season 1, and the US Season 2. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Sarn

Ah well, that's it until next year. Now I need a new mid week filler. There'd better be a third season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Is it just me or does Eddie McClintock not look like he is 43.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It was a bit of a weak season finale. It kind of didn't make sense either. I mean it just seemed like all of the characters were acting out of character - I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is as it seems on episode one of season 3.

Hopefully there is a season 3 :D

Season 2 isn't finished yet - there is a christmas episode coming this year.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    Season 2 isn't finished yet - there is a christmas episode coming this year.
    Really? hm. Wonder if it will fit in with the finale? Seems like an odd thing to do when you have a cliffhanger finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

OisinT wrote: »
    Really? hm. Wonder if it will fit in with the finale? Seems like an odd thing to do when you have a cliffhanger finale.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7819/christmas-will-solve-warehouse-13-departure-stars-say.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Official S3 renewal now confirmed: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i7b035dcf5d2c2ea777004fdd4ea3e159

Btw...Jaime Murray is starring in Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena.

Well I've been complaining all day about the recent Christmas episodes and was dreading this one tbh.

But... surprise! Best of them all so far. Quite enjoyed the episode and as usual from WH13 a good mix of humour, soppy stuff and a good story.

It's a shame the continuity was broken, but all in all an entertaining episode.

• Advertisement

Sarn wrote: »
    It's a shame the continuity was broken, but all in all an entertaining episode.
    I had to just put that out of my mind totally. Otherwise it was always going to be garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/smallville-warehouse-13-ashmore/

Aaron Ashmore is joining Syfy’s summertime hit as a series regular.
    Ashmore will play Steve Jinks, a young ATF agent with an ability to tell when somebody is lying. Jinks is recruited by Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) to be Pete’s (Eddie McClintock) new Warehouse 13 partner as they search for mysterious artifacts.

Season 3 promo, tbh...i'm gonna skip it, i tried S2 and it's not for me: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/syfy-promos-for-alphas-eureka-and.html

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 3 starts tonight on SyFy US

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

S3 is starting 4th August on the UK Syfy channel as well.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Launching three shows tonight?....so Alphas is on at 10pm?

Pretty good season opener. Don't really like the new guy Jinks, but happy Myka is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I was actually impressed at what a good opener it was, much better that I was expecting. To be honest I'd gotten a bit bored with the show so was debating whether or not to even watch the new season but based on the first episode I think I'll stick with it.

Thought I wasn't going to like episode 2 and thought it was weird that it was being narrated, but it ended up being a very strong episode.

I also never really thought Joanne Kelly was that good looking, but she was looking damn hot in this episode.

It's a great light show. Bit of action and humour. Can't go too far wrong. I'm glad the narration was kept to a minimum in that episode.
    I also never really thought Joanne Kelly was that good looking, but she was looking damn hot in this episode.

One of the other good reasons for watching the show.

• Advertisement

Another solid episode this week, good mix of action and comedy. Definitely building on the new antagonist at the moment with an old friend from Caprica :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭squonk

I've been watching this show since it started. I actually caught up on it last year as I needed something to watch during the summer. I'm in two minds about it though.

On one hand I think it's entertaining sci fi and a bit of fun. It's cool that it's based on the big warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc.

On the other hand, a part of my brain keeps pinging me every so often to say it's a kids show and that I should give it up! The first episode of the new season did seem to be a bit stronger and more well written than the usual fare so maybe it's maturing.

What does everyone else here think about it? I'm imagining the target audience though is for 12-15 year olds for some reason! I'm a bit longer in the tooth than that now. On the other hand it's good mindless entertainment. I wish it was a bit edgier and darker though. To be honest I'm actually surprised it's lasted as long as it has. Well done to all involved.

Deadline is reporting a season 4 renewal all but a done deal:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/syfy-to-renew-warehouse-13/

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

S03 E08: **** just got real.

Best episode.... ever?

Drama, action, conspiracy, twists.... loved it.
    After that awful video game episode a few weeks ago, this restored my faith.
    More please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah that was a real good one - more like that would be bloody fantastic!

The show has really upped it's game this season! I always considered it fun filler but it's actually developing teeth and acting like real sci-fi now. After this week's episode it was the first time ever that an apisode ended and I went 'Damn! Another week til the next one... that's unfair!". I'm really pleased! I always thought it could have been a great show if they played it a bit more seriously and now they are!

I agree about Joanne Kelly too, I always thought she was pretty but this season she's gotten damn hot! More of that I say!

^ have they cut the cheese and gone straight?....what ep. did they start that with?, based on ^ y'all i'll check out ep. 0308 :-)

Another good one this week. I like this story arc.

Anthony Michael Hall was a nice addition to the cast.

• Advertisement

So is Kate Mulgrew. She was annoying captaining a starship but she's quite good in this role.

Advertisement