Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warehouse 13 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watching just episode 13 and episode 14 means you miss the buildup of chemistry between Pete and Myka, you are detached from what happened to Artie in the finale (because you don't know him), you have no context for McPherson, and Claudia's part in the finale won't mean anything to you without the buildup of her character.

Besides, dude..... its hard to take you seriously when you write stuff like this. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

PLL is a hell of alot more entertaining then WH13.

Mr E wrote: »
    Watching just episode 13 and episode 14 means you miss the buildup of chemistry between Pete and Myka, you are detached from what happened to Artie in the finale (because you don't know him), you have no context for McPherson, and Claudia's part in the finale won't mean anything to you without the buildup of her character.

Besides, dude..... its hard to take you seriously when you write stuff like this. :)

^ oh yeah?...what the f*ck do you know?....have YOU watch PLL from start to finish?....no, then STFU! :mad:

Ah come on Rich... don't be like that. :)

I'll try PLL over the weekend so....

^ and you'll crap all over it, just for the hell of it. I was impartial in my comments regarding WH13, i may not have seen the first 12 episodes for "context".....but it still dosen't invalidate my opinions. You rubbished my opinions based on me watching another show you've not seen.

So i can't take you seriously.

Back OT: record ratings: http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/07/syfys-warehouse-13-roars-into-second-season-with-most-watched-syfy-telecast-of-2010/56314

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Got through the first season during the week, and have to say it's great fun. Sometimes it falters (but sure doesn't everything). Very much looking forward to the second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

personally i think unless somebody watces a show from start to finnish over many years then there persepective of the show is tainted and invalid, it was like when lost ended, i never realised how many of my friends actually watched it, and all the discusions i could have had with them about it over that last 6 years,

but alas they only watched the final, and also the pilot that aired 6 years ago, yet they seemed knew more about the show than i did,

9 times out of 10, if you watch the first 3-5 episodes of a series you will know if its for you, no point diving in halfway,

FFS!....they are gonna stretch the HG Wells arc over the damn season!....GIVE US THE PLOT ALREADY!, you have the audacity to make HG Wells a WOMAN, then leave us hanging?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

So far I think this season has been VERY good. Up to episode 4 now and the show has managed to stay interesting.
    Compared to last season I think it's more serious but they keep the humour in it.

I like the developing relationship with beardy dude and Alison Scankalotti....father fgure et al. Myka getting all cooyed eyed when yer man told her how beautiful she was, as you can tell i don't know character names, but i'm watching it.

It's fluff, but it has moments of whitty dialogue....like last week with "RTFM dude"....

Also....Alison's ringtone was ace in this weeks ep. "by your command", small touches like that bring out the geek in me :-)

• Advertisement

Warehouse 13 / Eureka crossover episode. Pretty good actually, but it makes no sense why they would send the head of GD over to install computers lol.
    Are we meant to see Claudia head over to Eureka this week too?

Best part btw: "I'm not paying a bicycle for that!"

OisinT wrote: »
    Warehouse 13 / Eureka crossover episode. Pretty good actually, but it makes no sense why they would send the head of GD over to install computers lol.
    Are we meant to see Claudia head over to Eureka this week too?

Best part btw: "I'm not paying a bicycle for that!"
    Found the answer to my own question:
    The Eureka episode entitled "Crossing Over," will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13's Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences...particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

It was "ok" at best...Odo was quite good.

Warehouse 13 Picked Up For 3rd Season
    While discussing Warehouse 13 and its eventual conclusion, show-runner Jack Kenny let slip that a third season of the Syfy series has already been ordered:

"Hopefully, a series finale is a long way off. In the meantime, Syfy is continuing the second season of "Warehouse 13," which continues to draw large numbers of viewers. And come Nov. 1, Kenny and his crew of writers will start all over again to figure out what will happen in an already-ordered Season 3.

"Last year, we left a bit of a mess, and we had to clean it up," Kenny said. "This year, we left a little bit of a mess that we'll have to clean up next year. Every episode we have an artifact that is the procedural part. Next year, we'll figure out what we want the characters to go through.""

Bionic Woman joins cast

Anyone else disappointed that its Lindsay Wagner, not Michelle Ryan? :)

^ my bad guys, shoulda been clearer, sorry.

Most recent episode was pretty good. Claudia is pretty funny in it, glad they're using her more.

Oh, plus Jaime Murray (HG Wells) is pretty hot too! Wonder if she's actually good or not?

^ i'd love to see her in Spartacus, she was OK in the short lived CW series Valentine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_%28TV_series%29

• Advertisement

SIDE BOOB!!!!!!!!...ooh the glory of it all, seeing Paula Garces in a mans shirt, then she tunr s to the side and FULL ON gratitius side boob shot!...yeah i did a freeze frame...just to confirm! :-)

Pretty funny episode this week too!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,596 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Another solid episode this week - wonder what Artie knows about HG's intentions that no one else does?

Very good episode this week (apart from some ropey CGI) - a couple of nice twists at the end too.

Season finale next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,596 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eddie McClintock Interview (he is hot)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/interviews/a275757/eddie-mcclintock-warehouse-13.html

The second season of Warehouse 13 begins Thursday at 9pm on Syfy UK

The season 2 finale was very good, but the cliffhanger
    wasn't a patch on season 1's exploding umbilicus - I thought they'd do something more interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

title needs changing too say that is the u.s thread and not not th ireland on as it only starts this week on syfi

Advertisement