Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

joes girls wrote: »
    Way too early to be drinking, might get into trouble!!!
    will you sing me a song instead then wolfy!
    I start singing and we will have sea monsters looking for dates rolling in on us.
    Deki wrote: »
    so we just going to party here?
    Yes, you got a problem with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

some things that come from the sea are very dishy, i know i have watched them, is you very dishy wolfy???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

some things that come from the sea are very dishy, i know i have watched them, is you very dishy wolfy???
    No, also I don't come from the sea. I come from the howling steppes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I start singing and we will have sea monsters looking for dates rolling in on us.

Yes, you got a problem with that.

Well, I didn't have ...

Deki wrote: »
    Well, I didn't have ...
    Fine, fine I'll start singing. Just don't blame me when the Kraken tries to eat us.

• Advertisement

I bet you is a disy, little dish, what a voice you have there!!!but sing on ...... will use toasty to block my ears!

Everybody run, here comes the Kraken.

but me thinks it only wants you wolfy, i is happy just to swing and watch!

*Takes off hat, wades into water.*
    Piss off you scaly bastard, I'm a guy!

Oh wolfy, what a guy you are, strong, tall, and bloody:)

• Advertisement

I am so throwing the next person who annoys me to the Kraken as a date.

Watch out deki, dont come back ... well unless you wants a date!

Watch out deki, dont come back ... well unless you wants a date!
    Deki didn't make me wake the Kraken up in the first place.

That toasty ay, sure he only a kid!

That toasty ay, sure he only a kid!
    You the one what asked me to start singing.
    *Drops back into hammock, pulls hat over eyes.*

sleepy time, will you rock me wolfy???

sleepy time, will you rock me wolfy???
    *Watches humanoid figure form out of sand on the beach.*
    Trashy, go rock jg to sleep would you. Thanks buddy

Im going now again wolfy, you can get back to what you do best:)

*Enjoys beverage made from blood of a vanquished enemy and served in their hollow skull.* Bye-bye jg. Hey, those jerks at the bar forgot the little umbrella!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Wanders up beach, walks up to cyber wolf

"Dude, you've been lying here for two days, you okay? And you never sent the kraken back underwater and it died. Oh well!

Lies in next hammock and starts reading the Weekly Nerd magazine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

you must stop the Senator before he kills

bump back to top of page .......before wolfy does something we all dont want him too!

Matt Holck wrote: »
    you must stop the Senator before he kills
    I took care of the Chinese nominee before going on murdercation

THREAD IS AT THE END
    My friends our battle is coming to an end. I would to thank all our competitors for bringing a fine bloodlust to the thread and wish you all the best of luck in claiming the final prize. Ladies and gentlemen,

*Loads guns, sharpens sword.*
    Murdercation is over. Time to blow up this island paradise.
    *Starts countdown to destruction.

Spot and Deki fly off home as Wolf sets his course of destruction. " nothing quite so dangerous as a well rested cyber-werewolf - doughnut baker Spot."

*Climbs on rocket cycle and chases after Deki and Spot.*
    Get back here and fight.
    This, I command!
    serpentor.jpg
    (So does he)

Spot heads back. Picks up Wolf in one huge taloned claw. "Had to keep pushing didn't you Wolf?"

Flies over nearby smoking Island. Tightens claws around Wolf- squeezes till it hurts. Deki covers her eyes "Not going to look Spot."
    Spot drops broken cyberwolf into bubbling volcanic chimney. Smoke and flames blaze from opening. Lava bubbles up like a witches pot. Spot chuckles.

*Pulls charred body from lava.*
    Help me......
    *Stormtroopers appear and drag cyberwolf away.*

• Advertisement

what is the ringing in my ears, and were did ye all go .... i wants another cocktail!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement