Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"There may be a timer... And you might have already taken the antidote..." Deki eyes Wolf warily.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I would have used a weight sensor and I also invited Spot along. he's hanging out over by the grill. Said something about loving barbecue.

"Ok Wolf. If you say so..."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah well, even berserkers need a little R&R now and then.

Deki very nervously sits on pink hammock...

• Advertisement

Comfy isn't it?

so far... leans back, raises feet...

*Tips hat down over eyes.* I swear, you has some real trust issues. I could have just dropped you in the volcano on the next island , but I didn't now did I?

No Wolf...Not yet.

Considering I'm not suicidal probably won't be doing that for quite awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Hugo Drax

Considering I'm not suicidal probably won't be doing that for quite awhile.

First there was the dream, now there is reality. Here in the untainted cradle of the heavens will be created a new super race, a race of perfect physical specimens. You have been selected as its progenitors. Like gods, your offspring will return to Earth and shape it in their image. You have all served in public capacties in my terrestrial empire. Your seed, like yourselves, will pay deference to the ultimate dynasty which I alone have created. From their first day on Earth they will be able to look up and know that there is law and order in the heavens.

deki folds arms behind head, stretches and wiggles toes. "This is rather nice Wolf.."

*Proceeds to drown Drax, and feed the body to a school of sharks miles away.*
    Indeed Deki, indeed.

Deki wrote: »
    deki folds arms behind head, stretches and wiggles toes. "This is rather nice Wolf.."

:pac::pac::pac:

*Hammer tosses Drax into the volcano.*

Frank Drebin: Now, Jane, what can you tell us about the man you saw last night?
    Jane Spencer: He's Caucasian.
    Ed Hocken: Caucasian?
    Jane Spencer: Yeah, you know, a white guy. A moustache. About six-foot-three.
    Lt. Frank Drebin: Awfully big moustache.

Die Bart Die.

*Calls Spot over from the grill.*
    Would you mind removing Mr. Drax. Thank you much.

Spot blasts Drax with super hot flame, turning him into a crispy critter. FLies remains to moon digs up surface- plants Drax. Fills in hole and is tilting his elbow at the bar before anyone notices Drax's absence.

Maybe now I can get some sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Oh there was a new person to play with and I missed it? Drat!

*Stuffs Toasty into ice chest.*
    Hush you people are sleeping

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

lets toasty out, biggy hugs to warm him up!
    turns to wolfy ........ biggy hugs for you too!!!

Yeahy, fine I'll get you two a couple hammocks.

Will you swing me to sleepy, tell me a lovely story???

joes girls wrote: »
    Will you swing me to sleepy, tell me a lovely story???
    No, but there's plenty of refreshing adult beverages in the cooler over there.

we still on vacation?

Deki wrote: »
    we still on vacation?
    yeah, until Monday. I don't get a work vacation so I'm not killing anyone this week. This be my murder-cation.

Way too early to be drinking, might get into trouble!!!
    will you sing me a song instead then wolfy!

• Advertisement

so we just going to party here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement