Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Xposure on TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

They totally over-reacted. Stuart didn't know who was gonna be at it, he just knew that it was gonna be a VIP event. But then he told Daniella and Sharon so he didn't keep the info to himself. But then Daniella told everybody else and if everybody else was told, why didn't anybody tell Anthony? Surely it looks worse on Daniella or whoever spilled the beans that one person was left out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lovernotahater

Surprise surprise the son of Eamonn Coughlan is an egotistical wanker????

You know eamonn coghlan's son was kicked out like 2 weeks ago!!!?
    he was the blonde guy with the ball talking about jordan!!!
    michael, daniella, simon and sean where defo the most natural on screen!!

wish michael and daniella were still in but glad to see sean and simon in the final anyway!!!

God he is showing his true colours!!! i thought it was awful how he pretty much said out straight to anthony... " do you think your as good as us a presenter"!!?

i really dont like anthony as a presenter but my god i felt sorry for him!!!

i think they should just wipe out ruth, anthony and stuart...

leave it to simon and sean in the final!!!

bring back daniella or michael.... or better... both!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I might be the only person but i want Anthony to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    Stuart grates my nipples for other reasons! He is just such a smarmy sleaze ball! Even his body language makes me gag! Such a w@nker. If he got this job it would only serve to inflate his already massively over-inflated ego. He is such a slime ball, I bet when he sits down on a chair he leaves behind one of those green slime patches like Slimer from the Ghostbusters used to do! But I know he wont win anyhow! He is from NI, and their votes don't count, as far as I know they have no way to vote.As sad as it is that's the way Irish viewers vote on these things....geography rather than talent!

Yup. Voting is only available in the republic of Ireland. Worse for Stuart, apparently you can't get TV3 in NI? And the website is geoblocked!

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Surprise surprise the son of Eamonn Coughlan is an egotistical wanker. :pac:

You know eamonn coghlan's son was kicked out like 2 weeks ago!!!?

incase u think stuart is his son!!!

he was the blonde guy with the ball talking about jordan!!!
    michael, daniella, simon and sean where defo the most natural on screen!!

wish michael and daniella were still in but glad to see sean and simon in the final anyway!!!

Who do you guys think will go today?

I'm dying for the result! I'm not sure if Anthony will be able to pull this one out of the bag; Ruth and Stuart have both been favourites to win in the past, not sure about their odds now, but they're both popular!

I think Ruth might get it, by the skin of her teeth!

Hmmm .... after listening to Anthony on Ireland AM this morning, it sounds like people are voting to save him each week because of bets they've placed on him ... did you hear him mention the guy who said "oh you're gonna sort me out, I've got you backed at 33/1" or something ... lol it sounds as if that's why people keep voting for him! Because in fairness, I'm sorry Anthony but he's just not the best presenter, there's no way.

I thought Alan on Ireland AM was being really bitchy to Stuart this morning and to Anthony. Ugh he should've been more professional, he's not supposed to be biased. Anyway ... Stuart to win! Ruth to go. It actually would be hilarious if Anthony won the competition - jees the look on the judges' faces would be priceless if he did.

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Stuart to win! Ruth to go. It actually would be hilarious if Anthony won the competition - jees the look on the judges' faces would be priceless if he did.

I'd say Michael O'Doherty would be livid! If Anthony does win, it's going to take a good bit of work to get him up to standard. Fair play to him for coming back each week and not dropping out when seemingly the contestants are just as against him as the judges! He obviously really does want the job.

Stuart to win, after last night? He made himself out to be a child. Listening to his iPod, to ignore the others. If he behavied like that in the media circuit, he'd been gone in less than a week! I think he is a good, competent presenter... but he's not as chilled as Sean and Simon. The have the edge.

^^ Yah but the whole listening to his iPod I didn't see a problem with ... Total Xposure is not about being best buddies with the contestants, it's about being a good presenter and being able to work in a team. He is a good presenter and he worked great in the team at the Galway Races.

He doesn't need to suck up to the other contestants and he shouldn't have to - once the show is over, and if he does win, he won't need to get be friends with Ruth & co. I don't blame him one bit for listening to his iPod, having to deal with everyone bitching about him the whole time, he doesn't have to put up with that.

I'm actually dreading the final now because I'd say Stuart is gonna be voted off just because people go on about his personality. The fact is that he does a good job presenting which is what the job is. Instead we'll have some mediocre person now winning the job (unless it's Sean because he's good).

• Advertisement

^^ Yah but the whole listening to his iPod I didn't see a problem with ... Total Xposure is not about being best buddies with the contestants, it's about being a good presenter and being able to work in a team. He is a good presenter and he worked great in the team at the Galway Races.

I suppose that's true. But in front of the judges, the team fell apart. Where as Simon and Sean were very composed - They answered the judges' questions as a team and said they both had equal input in the task.
    Stuart and Ruth were basically fighting each other for the judges' attention. It was awkward to watch! It was just obvious there was a conflict of interest - and ego - within the team!

I don't think Stuart's a bad guy and I don't doubt his presenting skills, what I see as his flaw is his sensitive nature. He admitted to feeling low when he read negative press and he tried to handle bad feeling from the other contestants by blocking them out. The industry he could soon be part of is highly cut-throat. If he can't keep his composure, he'll crumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Saw this last night. Jesus - that Ruth one - her voice goes right through you. Painful, literally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarika

(re; being unfair to stuart) yeah that definitely did, because he was quiet good up to this week. they totally just pushed him into a corner, and then ruth ranting at him in front of the judges. Did you notice how he said Ruth knew it was on too? Her friends were at it (the judges even said that that week) so you knew too for sure. She prob had rehearsed interviews. I really feel its like the judges aren't really deciding on who goes by the week etc, but more like who they want to win. Like the shoulder pads praise for me was the absolute sure sign, I thought that was cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Simon or Sean to win. Personality wise I prefer Anthony out of the other three even though his presenting skills are rubbish even so I'd rathre see him in the final because the other two irritate so much.

I could not listen to Ruth if she got the job. She is so in love with herself.
    Stuart is just an all round d**k.

Pleeeeeeeeease don't let Stuart be voted off! Ugh this is torture waiting, three hours to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 naidy123

:)Also really like Stuart....the nicest guy of the bunch...simon is very smug...Ruths' voice goes through me...kinda horsey D4 talk..uuurrrghh. I really hope Stuart wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

Jesus Ruth gets a lot of abuse on this thread..... :)
    I think its a bit unfair on the girl given most people are bad mouthing her mainly cause of her voice and probably cause she's good looking.
    Rightly, the two lads in the final are great presenters and stuart is great at what he does but that Anthony lad is the biggest pain in the balls.

I honestly believe Ruth suits the bill more than anyone else, realistically she slots in nicely with the rest of the car crashes like Glenda.
    Another thing i think that last episode at the races showed that guys (regardless of their sexuality; even if that is a consideration to the job at hand) are not great at talking to women about fashion and I can't see why TV3 would want one.
    Any of those lads (bar Anthony) would be perfect for ireland am etc just not expose

requiem1 wrote: »
    Jesus Ruth gets a lot of abuse on this thread..... :)
    I think its a bit unfair on the girl given most people are bad mouthing her mainly cause of her voice and probably cause she's good looking.

I honestly believe Ruth suits the bill more than anyone else, realistically she slots in nicely with the rest of the car crashes like Glenda.

People don't bad mouth Ruth because of her looks. I've got nothing personal against the girl but she's just not cut out for the job. She is too in your face, shes all oohhhhh MY gawwwwwd. She has been told time and time again to tone it down because she is so D4 yet she still just shouts her way through the thing. It really bugged me yesterday when she said it was "my show", that really irked me. It's not her show.

She was really childish yesterday saying "oh I'm just gonna get my friends to vote for me" blah blah. It would be a wake up call if she got the least amounts of votes.

Tbh I don't think she does slot in with the rest of the Xposé crew. Glenda is alright-ish but she can be annoying. Why does TV3 feel the need for two Asset model D4 heads to be on the show? Seriously like. Jees add a bit of flavour into the mix, not the same ol ding dong.

People don't bad mouth Ruth because of her looks. I've got nothing personal against the girl but she's just not cut out for the job. She is too in your face, shes all oohhhhh MY gawwwwwd. She has been told time and time again to tone it down because she is so D4 yet she still just shouts her way through the thing. It really bugged me yesterday when she said it was "my show", that really irked me. It's not her show.

She was really childish yesterday saying "oh I'm just gonna get my friends to vote for me" blah blah. It would be a wake up call if she got the least amounts of votes.

Tbh I don't think she does slot in with the rest of the Xposé crew. Glenda is alright-ish but she can be annoying. Why does TV3 feel the need for two Asset model D4 heads to be on the show? Seriously like. Jees add a bit of flavour into the mix, not the same ol ding dong.

Yeah I understand, but she's never been told by the judges to tone down the D4 thing, its actually only been people outside the show who have (Like us ;))

I also think its hilarious that people say they're both D4 heads and neither live there. Also all the contestants are as bad as one another, at least she's honest about getting her friends to vote for her, unlike anthony who got his bird to do all that from day 1.

the reason I think TV3 would want her is because there's far more marketing potential around her, especially if they're looking for sponsors for the show. Anyways I know the outcome of todays vote so for the next hour and ten minutes I'm going to sit here and gloat in the knowledge while the rest of you have to wait and find out :)

how do you know in advance? reading between the lines of your above comment, its stuart that is gone!! :D

• Advertisement

I don't know how you inferred that (I'd say you want him gone :D) and I know people involved in TV3 and in the making of the show

haha, just your justifying why ruth is still good, so that means she defo is in, and anthony got a bit of a jab there so obviously your not happy he is still floating around! might be wrong about anthony, but ruth is still in so i think! err, sickened, she wrecks my head!! :D Shes not the worst though, just think if she wins, it will be a total anti climax and look rigged!

requiem1 wrote: »
    Yeah I understand, but she's never been told by the judges to tone down the D4 thing, its actually only been people outside the show who have (Like us ;))

She was told to tone it down! Michael Doherty said it ages ago to tone it down, he said she was too D4. She said "I'm from Castleknock, not D4", she totally missed the point! D4 is not just an address, it's a type lol.

Ugh I can't believe you know and won't tell us! :(

i thought the thing was live aswell, how slow am I. very excited tho, and normally hate reality tv, but this is good!

sarika wrote: »
    haha, just your justifying why ruth is still good, so that means she defo is in, and anthony got a bit of a jab there so obviously your not happy he is still floating around! might be wrong about anthony, but ruth is still in so i think! err, sickened, she wrecks my head!! :D Shes not the worst though, just think if she wins, it will be a total anti climax and look rigged!

Nah the justification came before I heard about the result so my feelings regarding her are valid :) I'd love to see stuart through though cause he is the best of the lot imho. Something you should probably consider is that she was offered xpose before this show ever surfaced (don't take my word for that I heard it through the grapevine). Also I believe TV3 have veto on the final so who knows (except me ;))

awh! disaster if anthony goes, he is like comic relief, i actually am meant to be writing an essay here and cant concentrate cos i just want to know!! roll on six o clock :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Is it just me or are Colette Fitzpatricks tits getting bigger and bigger?

MILF

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

God alone knows. Am I the last demented c**t in the country who looks at this ****e? Ruth O'Neill ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That was comical, Ruth and Stuart desperately trying to discredit the other while Anthony just stood there without saying a word. What a ****ing disgrace too that he was only one who didn't know about the VIP tip off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Stuart voted off

Advertisement