Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Xposure on TV3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭radharc05

Said this as soon as I saw him, he's going to have a MASSIVE female fan base.

Girls won't vote for girls, generally, but they'll vote for the eye-candy!

Anthony IS NOT EYE CANDY, he's a cretan of the highest degree
    And his Banal comment about 'HUGO BOSS ALWAYS HANGING LONGER'
    Jesus wept
    GET HIM OUUUUUUT

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

tbf Ireland has about 8 "celebrities" so if you don't know the type that would go to one of those crappy events you shouldn't be working on a show like xpose...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

phasers wrote: »
    tbf Ireland has about 8 "celebrities" so if you don't know the type that would go to one of those crappy events you shouldn't be working on a show like xpose...

Small fish....Little fish bowl! xpose= fishfood :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 panna69

Ah im afraid my source is 100% true and hey if Staurt cheated and still didnt get stuff correct shows what a twat he is really doesnt it...and btw I have a sneaky Suspicion that you are INFACT Staurt or perhaps Sharon you are is best mate after all that reply was far too defensive and hey dont trust me fine then just ask me maybe you should ask some of the contestants they know the truth...I doubt Daniella just knew the exact number of issues printed off the top of her head..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

radharc05 wrote: »
    Totally agree
    'Stuart' HAS to win it!!

I think panna69 stated that all contestants bar one knew about the task be for hand so panna69 isn't singling out Stuart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭radharc05

panna69 wrote: »
    Ah im afraid my source is 100% true and hey if Staurt cheated and still didnt get stuff correct shows what a twat he is really doesnt it...and btw I have a sneaky Suspicion that you are INFACT Staurt or perhaps Sharon you are is best mate after all that reply was far too defensive and hey dont trust me fine then just ask me maybe you should ask some of the contestants they know the truth...I doubt Daniella just knew the exact number of issues printed off the top of her head..
    Hi again
    I'm definately not Stuart or whats her face.
    Just think your being a bit unfair..
    Just out of interest, who are you? and whos your source??
    It was pointed out somewhere up there 'that a cartain blond guy' knew what to expect with the task. So it was not a generalisation was it, IT WAS A SPECIFIC PERSON.
    Seems to me THAT YOU have the vested interest, not me.
    I am purely a fan of stuarts down in Cork, and have been since day one.

If anyone want to join stuarts fan club on facebook feel free btw,
    its Stuart Mcquitty (obviously) he's even joined himself!!
    Its just been set up to-day

PS PANNO. Did you not read comment 136 of mine. Do you think I would have written that if I was Stuart or whats her face..let me scroll up to see the name ...ah yes, sharon? I think not.
    Bye for now (whichever one of the other 5 you are)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 panna69

Listen i wasnt Not being far i was merely stating the truth and no I will not be telling you who my source is theyre job would be ask risk!!!! Im neutral in this i liked Stuart till i heard this to be honest and if this is a competition I think that the playing ground for all should be equal....I actually said if you re read my post that the ALLL the contestants except for One certain v tall blonde boy knew that about the red carpet VIP task and had at least a week before to prepare questions and research who was coming to it therefore all contestants except one contestant had an unfair advantage and as i said before I HATE cheaters...I am not a contestant I just hate see an unjustice so thought Id come on here to let people know the truth the internal goings on of the show. Keep an eye in the tabloids and on tonights show this story will come out one way or another the truth always does!!!!

Dont take offense Radharc not an attack on you but the truth will out. Also it is against the rukes of the show to campaign for yourself so ya might wana tell stuart to remove himself from that page!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 robgordon

Stuart has a fanclub? Stuart then joined that fan club? Slightly narcissistic, I have to say. He'd fit right in with that other dope Glenda Gilson if he does get it. I really don't care who wins, but once it's not him (or that goofy muppet with the fringe who calls himself an "assistant producer") I may not immediately reach for the remote when Xpose comes on. The judges are HILARIOUS - someone tell that skinny sap from V(U)P he isn't Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

That one from MTV has really let herself go since she came back to these shores!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Daniella mentioned reading stuff on boards.ie on tonight's episode! So maybe they are reading our comments.

If they are - STUART TO WIN!! :)

If she still is reading them then she should chin up, she has at least one vote from me to stay in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

ah the show is dreadful watched it tonight for 1st time that Ruth one OH MY GOD her voice would drive you INSANE!!!!! its completely fixed bet she wins it:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Blah, whatever to the bickering - I couldn't care less if it's true or not that Stuart had more time to prepare, who cares? He's still the most natural out of them all, the others are just rubbish.

As for tonight's show - those judges just make my blood boil. The only half decent one is that older gent (the PR guy), I can't stand Emma and the Michael VIP guy, he wrecks my head. Emma totally sucks up to Ruth the whole time on the show, saying she's so great etc - she is not good at presenting! She was one of the worst on the show this week yet they put her through first. Sean and Stuart were the best again this week yet they had Sean in the bottom two.

Still don't like Simon, he really bothers me. As for Ruth and the whole shoulder pads, she totally missed the point of who brought back shoulder pads and who is currently known for it - Balmain (at least I didn't hear her mention Balmain anyway, correct me if I'm wrong) and also the whole "who do you think will be wearing shoulder pads"), she mentioned VB when the biggest person wearing shoulder pads is Rihanna right now as well as Beyonce. Aaargh! At least if you're gonna talk about fashion know something about it!

*end rant*

As for who should go this week - defo Anthony, sorry dude but my god the facial expressions he had on as he was doing the task this week just weren't good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

can someone give me a brief summary of what happened please? who is up for the vote off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Anthony (as usual!) and Daniella are up for the public vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

id say anto is defo a gonner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭ALincoln

Agreed - Ant'nee Kellee's time is definitely up. Daniella is as dull as the proverbial ditchwater, but she has a basic competency that her heavily accented fellow nominee for the chop sadly doesn't possess!

I think Ruth is ridiculously overrated, and ranking her first this week was a mistake on the part of the judges. Her diction is absolutely appalling - have you ever seen a presenter saying "eh...em..." on television? Additionally, the humourous element of her presentation flopped dramatically, and I was surprised that the judges didn't call her up on that.

It has to be either Stuart or Daniella for the win, in my opinion; both are exponentially more professional and polished than the others. I find Simon unconvincing and somewhat irritating, and Sean seems nice but just not competent enough. I would rather that Stuart wins because this would introduce a male aspect to the show, which is lacking at the moment. I also think that it's hard to be certain that Daniella will survive the vote off tommorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread from TV forum merged with this one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

sporina wrote: »
    can someone give me a brief summary of what happened please? who is up for the vote off?

http://tv3.ie/shows.php?request=totalxposure

You can watch tonight's episode there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Grumples

"I think Ruth is ridiculously overrated, and ranking her first this week was a mistake on the part of the judges. Her diction is absolutely appalling - have you ever seen a presenter saying "eh...em..." on television? Additionally, the humourous element of her presentation flopped dramatically, and I was surprised that the judges didn't call her up on that."

Agreed, I really don't think she could realistically be a good presenter, I don't think she has the presentation skills, she comes across as ditzy...and her voice does my head in anyway!!

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to Hickeys to buy some shoulder pads, I hear they're the next big thing! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Simon is my fave this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

I think Daniella was crying last night because she knows she's up against the Anthony machine.

Anyone else notice how they changed the voting number to try and give his regulars the slip? Poor form, even if the person they dont want to win is surviving.

CardinalJ wrote: »
    I think Daniella was crying last night because she knows she's up against the Anthony machine.

Anyone else notice how they changed the voting number to try and give his regulars the slip? Poor form, even if the person they dont want to win is surviving.

Wonder why that was?

That's bizarre. I'm sure if they'd intended to get rid of him, they'd be more subtle than that!

Anthony does seem to have a massive support behind him! Although, this one could be close, The Leinster Leader were apparently going to feature Daniella on the front page today, trying to rally up support for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Just voted for Daniella this morn after watching the episode online. I really like her, prob not my fav but would def like to see her stay over Simon, Ruth and certainly Anthony!

That boy has got to go. It's simple logic. It's a competition to find a new talented TV presenter...he can't present for sh!t, ergo he leaves!

Stop voting for him whoever you are. I know he has great support because I know people who have had emails from his frantic family/friends begging for them to text to keep him in...but I suppose that's normal, if my friend/family member was in it I'd be doing the same.

But seriously guys, just because you rally up more votes and keep him in does not mean he can present on TV. The boy has no talent. End of.

I really like Sean's segment this week. Out of all of them I think he was the only person who thought outside the box and it was the only 2 minutes out of all of them where I was engaged and actually learned something!

Stuart is very good - technically - but he is just too much. I feel bad for him because he's trying to get his dream job but in the process he is making people hate him (me included)

So this week my rankings are:

1. Sean :D
    2. Daniella :(
    3. Simon :eek:
    4. Stuart :cool:
    5. Ruth :confused:

Last and certainly least

6. Anthony :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lola7

Ruth should have been in the bottom two this week. I reckon she will win the show as much as I don't want her to. Emma Leddon is obsessed with her. Her segment on "SPs" as she likes to call them was appalling!

Anthony has to go this week, he is just not cut out for the job.

Simon and Stuart are very good presenters but annoying at times.

I''m backing Daniella or Sean to win!!

TBH I think it is a set up for Stuart to win. The task was a bit of a waste, their presentations to the judges where like when you were a child and your family asked you to do a news report. None were all that interesting and the judges are the last people you would want to see on TV, what gives them the ****ing right to judge. *

*Not that I ever judge, or that I should be on the TV. :D

I'm really excited to see who stays today - should be very interesting!

The PR machine Anthony vs The Assets' Model!

I actually have no idea who's going to stay, last week completely shocked me!

Who do you reckon is out!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

Wonder why that was?

That's bizarre. I'm sure if they'd intended to get rid of him, they'd be more subtle than that!

Anthony does seem to have a massive support behind him! Although, this one could be close, The Leinster Leader were apparently going to feature Daniella on the front page today, trying to rally up support for her!

I dont think he's done himself any favours, but they certainly dont seem to have given him as fair a go as the others.

On that episode where they had to interview people at that launch he was given some random assets 'Model'.

I think tonight will be close, although I think the Anthony publicity machine has been in overdrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lilliepop

so annoyed that anthony got more votes than daniella, children in a primary school play have more talent.. i reckon anthony has some way of rigging the system..none of this makes sense..so upset daniella is gone!!! :( she was brilliant!! ANTHONY GO HOME!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I cant believe Daniella got the boot! It's disgusting!

I now officially hate that lanky string of p!ss Anthony!

Such a fukin looser, just fukin leave already and leave it to someone who has a chance at actually making it in TV!

Advertisement