Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compaq mini desktop with 21.5in monitor €69.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,945 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cionád wrote: »
    My friend is a lawyer and he says they HAVE TO honour the price :pac:

Is this your friend??

Solicitor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

eamon234 wrote: »
    I ordered one this morning said order was processed but didn't get any confirmation email and the transaction has disappeared from my Littlewoods account this evening - grrr. Having said that I work in pricing so I feel a bit sorry for whoever made the boo boo!:D

Same story as yourself - ordered early this morning, no email etc - but my order is still on the account page.

The dream lives on....whooo hoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Im pretty sure they dont. Mis-prices happen on sites a fair bit and they rarely get honoured in my experience.

I should have put more pac symbols: :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

We are very unlikely to get these computers, but if we do, it would be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

This poster has a law degree and he says that they don't... but anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

This has now become bigger than that poor fella that passed away there at the end of last week...whatshisname??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

This all sounds very odd. I ordered one over the phone but I'm wondering whether or not the order will be honoured? If it is, then it will definitely go down as one of the best bargain alerts ever! :D

Rsaeire wrote: »
    This all sounds very odd. I ordered one over the phone but I'm wondering whether or not the order will be honoured? If it is, then it will definitely go down as one of the best bargain alerts ever! :D

Yep, it would top the Dell Vostro 200 I picked up last year for 156 euro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

No one that ordered them at the wrong will get them, they don't have to honour the orders as they are covered under their own T&C - this has come from Littlewoods themselves, all their helpline staff have received an email about the error and what to tell their customers if they ring to enquire about their orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

hellboy99 wrote: »
    No one that ordered them at the wrong will get them, they don't have to honour the orders as they are covered under their own T&C - this has come from Littlewoods themselves, all their helpline staff have received an email about the error and what to tell their customers if they ring to enquire about their orders.

I agree - plus worst case scenario is they just say they've sold out and can't get any more ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Some free legal advice - never use your "friend" for any legal case you may have. - Yoiu will lose.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

Are all the Compaq desktops pulled from the site now?

Can't access that page anymore.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 audrena

i just confirmation e mails on the 3 i ordered....what are the chances?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

is everyone that desperate for a new computer?

audrena wrote: »
    i just confirmation e mails on the 3 i ordered....what are the chances?

when did you order them?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 flymo76

All the mispriced pc's are now gone off the site! I know this is prob a tad mean, but I'm fascinated to see where this all goes, and I didn't buy one!! Only cuase I have no credit card!!

about an hour ago....wont open the bubbly yet lol

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭kwinabeeste

Onikage wrote: »

they are the full desktops not the mini ones. They have 2gb ram the one earlier only had 1Gb. they have vista the one earlier had XP Home.

wonder is that in our favour or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

audrena wrote: »
    about an hour ago....wont open the bubbly yet lol

PICS??

flymo76 wrote: »
    All the mispriced pc's are now gone off the site! I know this is prob a tad mean, but I'm fascinated to see where this all goes, and I didn't buy one!! Only cuase I have no credit card!!

think they have them back on with the right price though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 flymo76

Cant find the mini pc that was on for 69 euro anywhere on the site, and it wont let me view 'compaq' only products through their link!!

flymo76 wrote: »
    Cant find the mini pc that was on for 69 euro anywhere on the site, and it wont let me view 'compaq' only products through their link!!
    tis a waiting game now mate.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

they are the full desktops not the mini ones. They have 2gb ram the one earlier only had 1Gb. they have vista the one earlier had XP Home.

wonder is that in our favour or not?

Does anyone really think they'll get a mini desktop for 10% of the price of a full desktop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Does anyone really think they'll get a mini desktop for 10% of the price of a full desktop?

Nope, but its all part of the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

This has now become bigger than that poor fella that passed away there at the end of last week...whatshisname??
    Dutchy Holland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Ordered 2 myself for 110 quid - That bandwagon picked up some speed on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

look, even if they honor the price you'll probably never see it anyway, ordered a football table four weeks ago, geezer in customer care couldn't tell me where it was and to call back in two weeks if it hadn't arrived :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

Sorry man,but these are different machines, your looking for the mini desktop version,these are standard full size DT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This thread is ridiculous. Nearly every post is the same. I just read through the last 10 pages and there has been about 4 different posts. Everyone keeps asking the same questions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

jenno86 wrote: »
    This thread is ridiculous. Nearly every post is the same. I just read through the last 10 pages and there has been about 4 different posts. Everyone keeps asking the same questions!

someone said much the same thing on page 12:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement