Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO deadline has passed (DRAMATIC MUSIC)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

892 points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭ALincoln

I'm sorry, what? That was a serious question, the least you can offer is a serious answer. If you have nothing constructive to add, please don't post for the hell of it. For god's sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

hhahahahahahahha, what an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

ALincoln wrote: »
    I'm sorry, what? That was a serious question, the least you can offer is a serious answer. If you have nothing constructive to add, please don't post for the hell of it. For god's sake.

ah dont get mad. Id say that he wouldnt be the only one to answer your question so just wait. I dont have any interest in the law course but i thought id post to keep the peace. :P

AMixedBag wrote: »
    ah dont get mad. Id say that he wouldnt be the only one to answer your question so just wait. I dont have any interest in the law course but i thought id post to keep the peace. :P

Nice one mate. Some people! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

ALincoln wrote: »
    Just out of interest, what do yez think the points for law and politics in Trinty will be?

I'm going for it and I was told to expect it to be around 520 or more,unfortunately. Can't see it being higher than that but it's equally difficult to envisage it dipping much below that figure, so I'd say anything from 510-525* (:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

devereaux17 infracted.

The rest of you please find and use the "report post" button instead of engaging on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

anyone have any guess points for design and technology education in letterfrack(gmit) it was 395 last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

ayapatrick wrote: »
    anyone have any guess points for design and technology education in letterfrack(gmit) it was 395 last year?
    I'll tell you the 17th of August.Tbh nobody really has a clue what the points will be for any course,it's all just speculation.Why can't we all just live in blissful ignorance untill the first round offers?

I'll tell you the 17th of August.Tbh nobody really has a clue what the points will be for any course,it's all just speculation.Why can't we all just live in blissful ignorance untill the first round offers?

cheers!:rolleyes: out of interest really, generally not to worried about this stuff but i was thinking i didnt leave too much in way of backup if i dont get my first 2 level 8's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

ayapatrick wrote: »
    cheers!:rolleyes:
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in this?

or course not:rolleyes:

I'd say LawPol in Trinity will be about 560 based on feedback. Def more than 550 anyway.

Advertisement