Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band DLC Thread: Updated Weekly

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

*slaps bobby* this is why you can't have nice things! The free songs in RB are
    vesuvius- promised land
    [band name]- Charlene, I'm right behind you
    GLADoS- Still Alive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Headphones on was another free track , and the one from this week brings it to a grand princely total of 5 free songs, + 20 if you use the code from the Rockband 2 manual = 25

calex71 wrote: »
    Headphones on was another free track , and the one from this week brings it to a grand princely total of 5 free songs, + 20 if you use the code from the Rockband 2 manual = 25

Would anyone have a spare code that gets you the 20 free songs??

I used it on my old xbox but when that got red ring when it was out of warranty I had to buy a new xbox and it wouldn't let me use the code a 2nd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Would anyone have a spare code that gets you the 20 free songs??

I used it on my old xbox but when that got red ring when it was out of warranty I had to buy a new xbox and it wouldn't let me use the code a 2nd time.

Go through your download history and you should be able to find it and download it again.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

I just saw that GH5 is getting Pavement, Nada Surf, and a 3 pack of Fall Of Troy this month , I love these 3 bands :mad:

• Advertisement

Dec 15th DLC
    30 Seconds to Mars – “Kings & Queens”
    30 Seconds to Mars – “This is War”

All-American Rejects – “Gives You Hell”

And the previously announced;
    Green Day – “Christian’s Inferno”
    Green Day – “Last of the American Girls”*
    Green Day – "¡Viva La Gloria!"*

Prices are 160MSP per track and 440MSP for “Green Day Pack 02”. The songs marked with an asterisk are available in the family friendly LEGO Rock Band Music Store.

Dec 15th Beatles RB DLC - the rest of Rubber Soul
    • “Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)”
    • “You Won’t See Me”
    • “Nowhere Man”
    • “Think For Yourself”
    • “The Word”
    • “Michelle”
    • “What Goes On”
    • “Girl”
    • “In My Life”
    • “Wait”
    • “Run For Your Life”

Again, unlike the Abbey Road DLC, these tracks will be available as both a "Complete the Album Pack" costing 1440MSP and as individual tracks for 160MSP each.

Nothing there I'd want. Bah...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

I'll probably get Christian's Inferno (would be hella fun on drums) and Viva la Gloria. Beatles are a massive meh for me, I never got the obsession with them.

22/12
    Here's the DLC announcement for the week of 12/22! PS3 content should be hitting a little early because of the holiday this week, so enjoy your early presents! There's some great family friendly tracks coming out so be sure to check them out in LEGO Rock Band if you log in any play time with the family this week.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Dec. 22):

Weezer – “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To” +
    Weezer – “Beverly Hills”
    Weezer – “Let It All Hang Out”
    Limp Bizkit – “Build a Bridge” +
    The Offspring – “A Lot Like Me” +
    Yellowcard – “Ocean Avenue” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Weezer Pack 03” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” are also available in the family-friendly LEGO Rock Band Music Store on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3.

Price:
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Weezer Pack 03”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official thread in Community's Greatest Hits.

For all DLC song credits and other juicy details you can check out The Music page.

Ill be getting that weezer track "i want you to" and yellow card for sure :)

Lot's of Weezer now! Also, this is the only other Offspring I will consider buying

• Advertisement

Where is the Pantera we got promised ..... hic (i'm full of festive cheer) well i was until i got home and saw this :(

here is next weeks ****e DLC ........... hic
    On Tuesday, the songs that were temporary exclusive to the Rock Band Country Track Pack will be joing the Rock Band Store. These are:

Alan Jackson – “Good Time”
    Cross Canadian Ragweed – “Cry Lonely”
    Jason Aldean – “She’s Country”
    Keith Urban – “I Told You So”
    Kenny Rogers – “The Gambler”
    Martina McBride – “This One’s For the Girls”
    Shania Twain – “Any Man of Mine”

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Going Country Pack 02” for 880MSP as well as individual tracks for 160MSP.

All tracks are masters.

bah humbug from RB it seems :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Lot's of Weezer now! Also, this is the only other Offspring I will consider buying

You should wait for the Beatles White Album DLC, since that Offspring is the biggest rip-off of Oh Blah Di you can ever hear.

You should wait for the Beatles White Album DLC, since that Offspring is the biggest rip-off of Oh Blah Di you can ever hear.

HOLY
    CRAP

Jerichoholic you legend ;)

1st DLC of the new year is................
    Here's the DLC to ring in the New Year! A little live, a little punk, a little 80's... that's a lot! Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Jan. 5) and PlayStation3 system (Jan. 7):

Paul McCartney – “Band on the Run (Live)” +
    Paul McCartney – “Jet (Live)” +
    Paul McCartney – “Sing the Changes (Live)” +
    Blink-182 – “Adam’s Song”
    Blink-182 – “First Date” +
    Blink-182 – “I Miss You”
    The Psychedelic Furs – “Love My Way” +
    The Psychedelic Furs – “Sister Europe”
    The Ramones – “Rock ‘n’ Roll High School” +

All i can say is ........ aw hell's yes to another Blink pack , and band on the run pity they didnt give us live and let die

Not sure if you're takin' the pee pee, but thanks!

Nope, I think that's genuinely awesome!

Next week 12/1/10

Alice in Chains pack 2
    • Alice In Chains - “Grind”
    • Alice In Chains - “Heaven Beside You”
    • Alice In Chains - “Last of My Kind”
    • Alice In Chains - “We Die Young”
    • Alice In Chains - “Your Decision”

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Alice In Chains Pack 02” for 680MSP and as individual tracks for 160MSP.

All tracks are masters.

Got excited when I heard there was another A.I.C pack but nothing off dirt this time :(
    Will deffo pick up we die young though :D

Should put my library total including on disc songs to 300 :eek:

Jan 19th DLC
    Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Jan. 19) and PlayStation 3 system (Jan. 21):
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “A Woman in Love (Live)” +
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Breakdown (Live)” +
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Century City (Live)” +
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Jammin’ Me (Live)”
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Nightwatchman (Live)”
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “The Waiting (Live)” +
    • Phoenix – “1901” +
    • Phoenix – “Lisztomania” +
    • Silvertide – “Blue Jeans”
    (All tracks are original master recordings)

Nothing for me there this week.

Class, was waiting for some more of that Heartbreakers anthology.

Dlc for Jan 29th
    Blue Öyster Cult – “Godzilla”
    Blue Öyster Cult – “Transmaniacon MC”
    Hawkwind – “Master of the Universe”
    I Mother Earth – “Levitate”
    Motörhead – “Killed by Death ‘08”
    Nazareth – “Hair of the Dog” (2008 re-recording)
    Rage Against the Machine – “Bulls on Parade”

• Advertisement

Looks like The Who Rockband isn't actually a game it's a 1 track mash up or is it :confused: Makes sense concidering most of the hit's are already out as dlc.

http://www.rockband.com/news/s_mashup
    The Who Super Bowl S-Mashup Explodes Onto Rock Band Music Video Game

February 4, 2010

New York, NY – February 4, 2010 – MTV Games and Harmonix, the world’s leading developer of music-based games and a part of Viacom’s MTV Networks (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), today announced that a special recording of the performance The Who plans to play during the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show will be made available following the game to purchase, download and play in the groundbreaking music video game, Rock Band. “The Who Super Bowl S-mashup” will be available in theRock Band Music Store immediately after the game on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Wii console from Nintendo and coming soon to PlayStation®3.

Scheduled to headline the halftime show during the Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints Super Bowl showdown at Sun Life Stadium in South Florida on Sunday, February 7, The Who have commemorated this historic event by recording a special version of the performance they plan to play at the game. Tune in to see the prolific live halftime performance by The Who and then after the game, buy and play the specially recorded version in Rock Band!

“The Who Super Bowl S-mashup”

Price: $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360)

“The Who Super Bowl S-mashup” joins 15 previously released tracks available in the Rock Band music library, from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees. Those songs include “Won’t Get Fooled Again” featured on the originalRock Band disc and “Pinball Wizard” featured on the Rock Band 2 disc, as well as “Amazing Journey,” “Baba O’Riley,” “Behind Blue Eyes,” “Eminence Front,” “Going Mobile,” “Leaving Here,” “Magic Bus,” “My Generation,” “Real Good Looking Boy,” “Sea and Sand,” “Summertime Blues,” “Who Are You” and “Young Man Blues,” all released as downloadable content in the Rock Band Music Store.

Rock Band continues to satisfy music fans’ and gamers' voracious appetite for rock with more than 1000 songs available to play via disc and download as well as 60 million paid song downloads since its launch Nov. 20, 2007. The Rock Band Music Store allows players to preview and purchase downloadable individual music tracks, packs and albums from the vast selection of offerings available to date without ever leaving the game as they build their own custom Rock Band library.

Rock Band 2 is available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Wii system. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii versions support downloadable content.

Rock Band and Rock Band 2 are rated "T" for Teen (lyrics, suggestive themes) by the ESRB. Music downloads are not rated by the ESRB.

For more information onRock Band 2 and Harmonix Music Systems please visit www.rockband.com and www.harmonixmusic.com.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'd get that just for My Generation alone!!

My generation has been available for ages. Check out The Who track Pack, I think there's like 10 in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Rust In Peace out next week. Looking forward to this one.

http://www.rockband.com/zine/rust-in-peace

Just about to post that , I know lot's around here will love the Megadeth stuff. Not my thing though, I think count down to extinction was the only album of theirs i really liked and 1200 points is a bit on the pricey side for 9 songs.

Wonder how long the who song will be :confused: still worth 160 points

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I didn't realise that The Who release was one song!

I too wonder how long it is!

It's for the half time show of the superbowl I think so it could potentially be a 15 minute epic ..... here's hoping :)

Maybe they'll release last year's half time show, you know, the best one there ever possibly will be.

Maybe they'll release last year's half time show, you know, the best one there ever possibly will be.

Ah yes , THE BOSS would be sweet

• Advertisement

I <3 RUST IN PEACE! This is just too awesome. Oh my, I'm getting school-girly here... TORNADO OF SOULS *SQUEEE*

Advertisement