Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The EU Outland thread!

Options

Comments

everyones alliance, /join dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was ment to get my alts to 60 but fell asleep. Im of to sweden sunday but hoping to have lock close to 80 by then. Then ill b looking for people to fly me through heroics for gear.

Irish instances and ten mans sounds class. Moving to outland the best thingvi ever did.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Moving to outland the best thingvi ever did.

Sounds like your on jeremy kyle or somthin there haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

apparently <AlerT> are now recruiting

CSS Failures and people with 20 alts and an inability to be 80 are welcome

I'm happy enough in <Fight Club> bashing the head of horde, although I will want pve action when I ding the magic 80...wether that can be done in guild is to be forseen but i can see it happening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

AlerT are recruiting!

whisper samc :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

good lord Alert man thats a long time ago and hey Sam.
    <- djivide if you didnt know. Id nearly be tempted to level one of my char's on outland. 3x 70's before i rerolled horde on executus. Mind you not alot of time between banging our heads against ulduar 25 man hard modes. Mind you even that is hard these days as people are always missing during the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Is there any pvp realms that have large amount of irish on them that are horde so, if outland is mainly alliance?

yo dave! yeah you should totally come on outland if youre mega into raiding you can join lees guild, hes in ulduar 24/7... when not banned :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

AlerT.cs

Why wont my t8.5 legs drop off freya, only thing I need in ul bar hodir helm hard mode :(

• Advertisement

Off to Sweden now till Monday, big airsoft event. So now WoW for me, thats why I've been awol last few nights, preparing haha.

Be back to play most of Monday and all day Tuesday to hit 80 :)

Lee..I promise...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Ruin is an ex-guild now, typical summer no-show stuff :/ I've joined Mystique instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Off to Sweden now till Monday, big airsoft event. So now WoW for me, thats why I've been awol last few nights, preparing haha.

Lee..I promise...
    most of yur chars are like level 40 u massive failure :D

Dr_Teeth wrote: »
    Ruin is an ex-guild now, typical summer no-show stuff :/ I've joined Mystique instead.

sorry to hear that, another one bites the dust. Theres a couple in trouble alliance side too. Is Mystique the guild formed by ruin/succ members?

Lee..I promise...

Ill be in Australia, so you manage to fail even when im not in game. Thats a pretty large scale failure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Slashook

Guys i am a LvL 80 Horde BE Rogue putting out on avg 5k dps.
    Would really like to raid with some Irish Lads, any good Hardcore Raiding guilds out there you guys know of ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

nix and reddy climbing levels fast,

I will soon have a 60 druid and lock and reddy with 60 shammy and DK.

Which to level to 80 ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

lock and shammy, server is infested with druids

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Alliance are nubs Horde is beter

nix wrote: »
    nix and reddy climbing levels fast

reddy is about as fast as michael moore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

DRakE wrote: »
    Alliance are nubs Horde is beter

Horde's for kiddies and people who like easy mode:P

Horde's for kiddies and people who like easy mode:P

and inflicting maximum ****ing violence

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Please dont turn this thread into an Alliance vs. Horde players. It never ends well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

i'm down for the all irish guild but last time we tried that it failed? i'd follow sam anywhere though

I'm back from sweden and will be bursting balls to ding 80 by tonight, failing that ive all day 2moro

its going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

bait taken

Irish guild! awesome could be done once phils and jonny are back i suppose and when alan+cillian come back from that fagg0t server

lol cillian gone all f365 too?

Then again alot of the players are in decent guilds already from the looks of it.

It seems more viable that through the dudes channel that all irish 10 mans are created very easily, even 25mans.

I wouldnt put pressure on just creating an all irish guild, some people might be reluctant.

Sounds more viable to just do irish runs with guys online at the time.

Or even creating a quickie little irish raiding website that has updates on whats happening when, organise a night a week maybe or something.

• Advertisement

Then again alot of the players are in decent guilds already from the looks of it.

my lidl pwny ftw

Advertisement